His Habit

One Wish Before Die
Please log in to read the full chapter

After confirming that the man was Kim Jongin, Soojung decided to find a cleft in his life to prop her revenge plan.

She spent all night looking for all the detailed information about him on the internet. Starting with searching for his social media and the website of the school that he used to go to. Regarding social media, for some reason, she couldn't find any of the social media that the man used.

Maybe he doesn't like to share his daily life on social media.

Continuing on his school's website, she only found the yearbook of students file who graduated from high school in 2013. Soojung found his 3x4 photo with a white background, with no expression. His colleagues on the album didn't want to lose showing their widest smiles, but him. She searched his campus website. Worse, he just found data, a student identification number, and his full name. The year of graduation was also listed. She encountered difficulties when trying to find data about that 30-year-old man.

Should she start following the guy after he gets off work?

.

She decided to follow him on his way home from work. Soojung walked out of her office today at 6 pm, the usual time for office workers to get off work. After leaving her office building, she quickly typed the location of the office where Kim Jongin worked. Maps showed it took approximately 15 minutes if taken by bus. Without further ado, Soojung walked quickly to the bus stop to wait for the bus. Luckily, less than 2 minutes after waiting, the bus that would take her had arrived. She got on the bus and tap her card into the payment machine. She chose to sit in 2 seats from the back in the section directly facing the bus window.

It didn't feel like 10 minutes had passed, the bus had arrived at the stop she was about to get off. Soojung got off the bus and checked maps once again to find the exact location of his company. It turned out that it only needed to walk for about 5 minutes. However, considering office hours were generally the same, she quickened her pace, afraid that Kim Jongin would go home first. Soojung's breathing started to become erratic as she ran a bit. It didn't take long for her to arrive at his company's building. Contrary to her expectations, not a single person came out of the building.

Has everyone gone home?

She exhaled slowly trying to get her heart rhythm back to normal. She then sat down on a chair provided on the sidewalk. After about 30 minutes of waiting, one by one the employees started leaving the office building. Soojung guessed that the office seemed to schedule their getting-out-of-work time one hour apart from her office hours. She began to scan one by one the faces of people leaving the office. Most of them walked using a box-shaped handheld bag that made it easier for them

Please log in to read the full chapter