Her Decisions

One Wish Before Die
Please log in to read the full chapter

A glass of hot instant coffee is visible in front of the white table. So did the reflection of that glass. She sat on the chair reserved at the apartment rental agency's place.

"Have you made a good decision to move to Apartment Miare Unit 106?" The woman in her mid-40s said to Soojung. The lady was very friendly, maybe because she talked with her customer. She wore a floral dress, a middle-aged women's favorite pattern.

"Yes," Soojung answered briefly.

"After looking at the unit earlier, you are satisfied, aren't you?"

Soojung just nodded to respond to her.

"For the monthly rent, we set a price of 800,000 won, not including water, electricity, and gas bills."  The woman explained.

Soojung nodded again. 
"Yes."

Then that middle-aged woman, the rental agency's worker asked Soojung.
"When do you want to move?"

"Tomorrow."

 "Okay. You can pay one month's rent today." The woman said while showing the account number on the flyer paper on the table.

Her determination was made up to move. After seeing her father's photo a few days ago, she decided to hasten her revenge intention. Soojung thought that by moving into the apartment in front of Jongin, she could more easily observe the man's movements. Especially his activities in the morning. So far, Soojung only followed him at night, but morning.

She then opened the m-banking application on her cell phone. She immediately typed the account number listed on the paper in front of her.

The middle-aged woman then looked at the computer to check Soojung's payment.
"We have received your payment. Tomorrow morning you can pick up the apartment access card here before moving things." 

"Okay, thank you." Soojung lowered her head slightly as she stood up. She then left the agency. The woman in the flower dress followed Soojung to her customer out.

Things about the new apartment were finished but resigned from work. She only thought that she must take revenge before she dies. She took a bold step by leaving her company. She didn't know what to write in her resignation letter. 5 years was not a short time. She was comfortable and it was hard for her to start over from the beginning of her career. Even so, the intention of revenge was greater than her desire for her working career. She walked along a street that was half the size of the main street. She with her brown leather flat shoes walked to a place that was very, very familiar to her, especially during this week.

Yes, the convenience store. She decided to leave her current job in order to become a part-timer whose salary was even half what she got before. Soojung slowly opened the glass door and walked towards the cashier.

"Today I want an interview for the night shift part-time," said Soojung to the male head in his 20s who was the cashier at that hour.

"I'll call our manager in a moment."

Soojung waited as she pursed her lips. S

Please log in to read the full chapter