Met Him

One Wish Before Die
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Name, Kim Jongin, was born in 1993 on 14th January, works in a food company as a legal officer for 4 years until now, graduated from Hongik University, and lives in Mirae Apartment unit 105, Mapo-gu, Seoul."

God damn. Isn't it near here? Literally just 10 minutes by foot?

Soojung read the data given by Seulgi carefully as well as his picture. Well, that was a good photo. She meant a good photo for work purposes.

"Father, Kim Taehyun, Mother Lee Eunhee..?"

Kim Taehyun? Why is there no Kim Junhyuk's name here? Did Seulgi send the wrong data? Has Kim Jongin changed his name yet?

To answer her curiosity, she immediately texted Seulgi to clarify this matter.

"Did you send the wrong data? I mean, is there another Kim Jongin besides him?"

"There is only one Kim Jongin in the data. Why?"

 "I just want to ask."

After replied Seulgi, Soojung put her cell phone on the table. Seulgi's answer didn't answer her question, it made her think even more. She gently massaged her head.

Why are the parents' names different? Maybe I should find him by myself first.

.

The day passed, and the sun reappeared in the morning. The bright sunlight slowly seeped into the cavities of Soojung's bedroom window. She greeted the morning with curiosity to confirm her curiosity last night. Even though she wasn't ready to go to the office yet, she already wanted to leave the office.

A plan flashed through her brain to confirm that Kim Jongin was indeed Kim Junhyuk's son. She would head to Kim Jongin's office and she would see one by one the faces of the people leaving the office. Weird? Yes. But Soojung had no other plans besides this. She didn't know what she will do later after she confirms Kim Jongin. Directly asking, are you Kim Junhyuk's son? That seemed like a stupid way. She didn't know, she would think about it later.

The atmosphere in Soojung's advertising office today was the same as yesterday's. It was 10 am in the morning which was busy as employees were performing their attendance and there were quite a few preparing presentations for clients. There were also those who answer phone calls and respond to emails. There was no way a morning can start peacefully in this office. Soojung immediately opened her work email and selected the advertising proposals for her company wanted to work on. Five years working in this company made her familiar with marketing and advertising. Even though there were times when she had to work late into the night, for some reason she felt comfortable being in this company.

"Hey Soojung, what's up? You good?" A woman in her late 30s approached Soojung.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Have you gotten an email from the client of Haeungun Banana Milk yet?"

Banana milk? Not even 1 day after seeing ban

Please log in to read the full chapter