Yura and Yuri

Lovelost Elegy

 

©Team AiMai

AmeDrops X KuronekoBurijio

Lovelost Elegy

Disclaimer: We do not own Hey! Say! JUMP or Johnny & Associates. All events are entirely fictional.

Lovelost Elegy Chapter 14: Yura and Yuri

Aoi kissed her mother and left the house. As soon as she left the house, she went into a nearby mall and went to the comfort room to change into Yura. Aoi quickly decided to go inside the men’s bathroom if she didn’t want to make a fuss in the ladies toilet once she gets out as a boy.

“Hmm? I guess no one’s here... Lucky!” Aoi winked at herself as she tiptoed inside the men’s bathroom.

She quickly went inside a cubicle and changed. As soon as she finished changing, she looked at herself in the mirror and felt satisfied. With the wig and clothes and all, she really did look like a boy.

“... Good luck, Yura.” She said to herself.

She went out of the mall and immediately ran to the agency. Aoi saw Tsukiya in the lobby waiting for her as she greeted her with excitement.

“Good morning, Yura-kun.” She grinned.

“Good morning, Tsukiya-san.” She greeted back. Tsukiya patted her on the head and they went to ride the elevator. She pressed the 9th floor.

“AiMai’s studios, dressing rooms and everything are located in the 9th floor.” She informed her.

Aoi nodded. Nervousness crawled slowly in her body as they reached the 9th floor. As soon as they stepped out of the elevator, she saw the place. There is no doubt that this floor belongs to AiMai. A big LED design adorned the wall. They were portraits of the three members. Ryosuke’s portrait radiates an aura of confidence and darkness, as if no one could ever stand in his path. Yuto’s portrait has a good feel on it, expression denoting that he is kind and cheerful. As soon as she saw Yuri’s portrait, she felt something different. She didn’t feel anything bad on looking at it. Aoi could feel the strange warmth making her nervousness go away. She felt weird and looked away.

“... Why is it like this?” She asked herself and immediately shrugged the thought.

“Your future place is amazing, isn’t it?” Tsukiya suddenly said.

Aoi nodded. She gawked at the place once more as awe was present in her eyes. The place looks classy with a modern touch in it. Tsukiya guided her to a room filled with mirrors.

 “This is where your training would be.” Tsukiya said.

Aoi took the time to observe the room.

“I’ll be here watching you. Don’t worry. Ah, he’s here.” Tsukiya said while a man entered the room.

“What took you so long, idiot?” Tsukiya approached the man and hit his head.

“Nee-san, what was that for?” the man retorted.

Aoi was left in awe as the two bickered with each other. The man saw her and smiled.

“Ah, Aoi-chan. Nice to meet you. I’m Kuramaki Tsukasa.” The man introduced himself.

Aoi was shocked.

“He knows my SECRET. This is another TROUBLE.” Aoi cowered as she cupped .

 Tsukasa saw her face and smiled.

“Don’t worry, your secret is safe. I also live in your neighbourhood and your reason for cross-dressing is, well... reasonable enough.” Tsukasa smiled.

Aoi sighed in relief. She felt that she could trust this man because he is Tsukiya’s brother. Tsukiya and Tsukasa look very much alike. They almost have the same features. The same eyebrows, the stern expression, and the hazel hair...

“Yura-kun, shall we begin then?” Tsukasa said.

Aoi nodded and she put her things aside. They began with the basic skills in dancing. Music could be heard in the room.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yuri was walking on the 9th floor of the agency. Boredom was killing him as he decided to loiter around Johnny’s agency for a while. He was walking along the floor when he heard loud music in one of the studios.

“... So this is where they are training?” He thought to himself.

Yuri walked to the door and saw people inside. Immediately, he saw Yura.

“... He’s the Yura guy? He looks like a girl.” He scoffed to himself.

Yuri opened the door and interrupted the three. Tsukiya wildly stared at him while Tsukasa only looked at Yura.

 “Go on, don’t mind me.” He said while taking a seat on a nearby chair.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aoi was disturbed by Yuri’s presence, moreover, his confident stare.

“Even Yura couldn’t handle this... What am I going to do?! Yura and me are the same! Of course we wouldn’t stand him!” Aoi shook of her thoughts and retained her manly stance.

 “I said, go on. What are you waiting for?” Yuri said sharply.

Tsukasa just shook his head.

“Yura-kun, let’s proceed.” He said.

Aoi nodded and continued dancing, slightly ignoring Yuri’s stares.

“... I must do my best.” She said to herself.

Fortunately, she was able to dance properly. Tsukasa called for a break and Tsukiya gave her a bottle of water. She thanked the lady and took a seat at the floor facing away Yuri.

Yuri saw her and chuckled to himself. He was amused at Yura’s actions.

“Aren’t you going to acknowledge me?” He asked in a sarcastic tone.

Aoi faced him and stood up. She bowed at him and went back to her comfortable seat.

“You must prove yourself. I might reject you after all.” He said with an evil smile painted on his face. Aoi stopped drinking as she heard those words.

Tsukiya saw the situation. She approached Yuri.

“Chii, what are you doing here? It’s your day-off today.” She asked.

“I want to check on him myself and I’m bored.” He said while pointing his fingers at Aoi.

Tsukiya sighed. Yuri was making the situation more dangerous for Aoi.

“He’s good, right?” She asked nervously.

He stared at Aoi’s back and smirked. Yuri rubbed his chin.

“We’ll see.” He said calmly.

To be continued~