Preparation

The One and Only
Sungmin's and Sunny's wedding ceremony would be held after two months. Before the day comes,Sungmin and Sunny were both been busy with their wedding preparations. Moreover,they were both a busy businessman and businesswoman. Even so,they also took some times to plan everything - wedding dresses,tuxedos,invitation cards,who should they invite and everything! - everything that you could relate with wedding preparation. Knowing that first wedding were failed,so both decided to work this things out perfectly. Eventhough Donghae's and Jessica's wedding ceremony were very simple,yet perfect. Sungmin and Sunny decided to do the same but Donghae and Jessica prevented them and instead asked them to make the ceremony cheerful with full of joy. When other preparations were done and it left them a month,all four of them decided to spend their times together like going picnic and shopping and every things that are necessary for them to be together. On late a month before SunSun's wedding,all four went out for picnic and they went to a park where they used to go. They brought their own foods and they ate together,taking some pictures together. Although they were so many people on that day - well,it's Sunday - but they managed to find a better place for them which was at the waterfront with a view of the city. They all praised the beauty of their city and also talked about their past. "Yah,hyung. Do you remember when the first time you saw Sunny? You were like seeing a sun rising up the morning skies with your puppy eyes!",Donghae teased making Sungmin blushed and others burst out into laughter. Sungmin knew that he couldn't lose to his own cousin and started a new teaser. "And do you remember when the first time you saw Jessica? You were afraid that a big guy of our school might take her away from you and quickly confessed to her,ignoring how embarassed it would take!",Sungmin teased making Jessica surprised and Donghae blushed in deep red. "What?! Is that true,Hae baby?!",Jessica asked while she was teasing her husband too. "What?! No way! You better not listen to him! He's a gossip boy!",Donghae denies. "Hae baby is embarassed...",Jessica teased making Donghae to denies more and Sungmin and Sunny to laugh unstoppable. "Yah! Do you remember when you caught the wrong guy?! You thought that hyung is me and you even about to kiss him!",Donghae teased again and this time making Sunny surprised and both Sungmin and Jessica sweating. "Is that true?!",Sunny asked seriously although her eyes showing that she was joking. "Aigoo. Sunny! Forget about it,will you? Past is past",Jessica said a bit frightened. Sunny smiled upon hearing her bestfriend and reached for Jessica's hand."I will. And i know past is past",Sunny said calmly and smiled. All sighed in relief hearing her and they then continued their conversation. -in the evening- Sungmin were taking Sunny home after spending their times together as friends. It was not long when they arrived at infront of Sunny's home. Sunny thanked Sungmin and was about to get out of Sungmin's car when suddenly,Sungmin stopped her. "Yes,oppa? Is there anything else?",Sunny asked. "Nothing. I just want to say good night. That's all",Sungmin replied calmly. "Aww...you're so sweet. Thank you,oppa",Sunny said. Sungmin then asked Sunny to go inside and Sunny obeyed,thanking Sungmin before dissapeared into her house. "Hopefully our wedding would going to be a great success",Sungmin said and left after a few moments. Sunny was in her room at that time,looking from the balcony to look at Sungmin. She sighed a relief seeing Sungmin left and went back to her room when suddenly,the wind blows,making her curtains and light things in her room to fly around her room's atmosphere. She was about to close the balcony door when suddenly,she heard something dropped to the floor. What was that?! she thought and turned to where the sound came from. She was shocked to see the picture of her, Sungmin,Jessica and Donghae broken and glasses were anywhere. Quickly,she ran up to the broken frame and picked up the broken glasses one by one. She was not careful at that time and cut her hand,causing it to bleed and her blood to drip to the broken glasses below. Her face twisted in pain and quickly,she went to the bathroom to wash the bloods away. Once she was done,she applied some medicine to the cut and wrapped her finger with plaster. She felt a relief after done did so and back to continue cleaning up the mess. Hopefully everything would going to be okay Sunny thought and wished for nothing but happiness. *a few more chapters to go and this story is complete! Stay tuned and keep on reading,people! ;) <3 *