The SunSun's Wedding

The One and Only
All guests were here,dressed beautifully and handsomely,no matter young or old,girls or boys,men or women,all were beautiful and handsome. While waiting for the ceremony to get started,both Sunny and Sungmin were busy with themselves,and both being helped by Jessica and Donghae. Sunny wore her white,wedding dress,calmed herself before the ceremony started. Jessica poured some water into a glass and gave it to her to lessen her nervousness. Sunny thanked Jessica and took the glass of water from Jessica's hand. As Sunny's fingers were on the glass,Jessica was so surprise to see one of Sunny's finger being covered by a plaster. She asked Sunny about it and Sunny told her that it was nothing. "I broke my glass last night and cut my finger when i tried to clean up the mess",Sunny said calmly and gave the glass back to Jessica. Jessica sighed upon hearing Sunny,and took the glass away and put it back on tray,making her way back to Sunny. "Next time,be careful. Arasso? Luckily there's nothing bad happen",Jessica said. Sunny assured her friend that she's going to be fine and needed not to worry about her. Jessica was relief upon hearing Sunny and they continued to talk. On the other side,Donghae was helping Sungmin with his tuxedo,as he still remembered that Sungmin has done a very special yet precious thing to him. Once he was done,he hugged Sungmin to calm him down and told him that everything would be fine. Sungmin hugged back and thanked Donghae for had been so nice to him and let go of him. "I hope that the baby looks like you if it's a boy",Sungmin said as he put his hands on Donghae's both shoulders. "And i hope that the baby looks like Jessica if it's a girl",Donghae added and both burst out laughing,thinking that it was too early to think about it. Then there came someone knocked on the door and they made a reply. The door hung open and there was Jessica poking her head to have a look inside. "You're done? May i come in?",Jessica asked permission. "Yes. Come on in",Sungmin replied. Jessica thanked Sungmin and began to make her way into the room,where Donghae instead excused himself and left the room,leaving both alone and closed the door behind him. Both Sungmin and Jessica saw him left and turned to each other to start the conversation. "What brings you here?",Sungmin asked and gestured Jessica to have a seat on an empty chair in front of him. Jessica thanked him and began to have her seat on an empty chair in front of Sungmin before she replied. "Nothing actually. I just want to congratulate you,that's all". Sungmin thanked Jessica and thought that it was not the real reason for her to come and see him there. So he asked for her truth. Jessica hesitated before saying something but then,she gathered all her strength and told Sungmin the real reason why she was there. "Oppa... I don't know if i have to tell you this but Sunny cuts one of her fingers last night",Jessica said. Sungmin was a bit surprised upon hearing Jessica and asked the reason Sunny cuts one of her fingers. "She said she broke her glass last night and cut one of her fingers when she tried to clean up the mess",Jessica said clearly. Now Sungmin felt a relief upon hearing Jessica and said that,"It's a good thing that nothing bad is happening". "And i told you this because i want you to take a very good care of Sunny after this. No matter what happen and how long it would take",Jessica continued. Sungmin assured her that he's going to do everything to make Sunny happy and upon hearing Sungmin,Jessica stood up and stretched out her right hand saying,"Well then. Congratulations again". Sungmin looked up at her then down to Jessica's hand in front of him. With a smile,he stood up,taking her hand in his and hugged her tightly after that,thanking her for being so cooperative with him. Jessica smiled upon hearing him and wrapped her arms around him,hugging back and kept on reminding Sungmin to look after Sunny. "I will. And i do",Sungmin responded. Jessica felt a relief after hearing this and pulled away from Sungmin as Donghae might come anytime. Sungmin chuckled upon hearing her and told her to not that hard with Donghae. "You know me already,oppa",Jessica responded. Donghae felt much relief after eavesdropping their conversation and felt much relief again to know that they had gain their friendship. He felt very thankful and hoped that their friendship would last for ever. *here's the update. Hope you like it. And nw i'm counting down the chaps towards completion! Yay! Enjoy reading people. Lots of Love ;) *