Meeting the Lee

The One and Only
"Are you serious,Min?!",Mr. Lee asked as he couldn't believe at what he heard. Sungmin smiled at his parents reaction and nodded his head in approval. Both Mr and Mrs. Lee congratulated him and asked him about when will they meet Sunny's parents. Sungmin told them that he would like to meet them soon but knowing that it was better if both of his parents to come,he asked his parents to make those decision. "Okay then if you say so. How about today?",Mr. Lee said. Both Sungmin and Mrs. Lee were surprised to hear this,making Mr. Lee to wonder and Mrs. Lee to object the idea."Yah,yeobo! Don't you think that it's kinda rush?! Give our Min a break after what he has suffered before this!",Mrs. Lee objected but Mr. Lee instead stood still on his decision,making both of them to argue. Sungmin didn't want anything bad happened to his parents,and so he broke their arguements."Omma! Appa! That's enough! There's no need to argue about it,okay? It's fine. It's better if we do this ASAP. Before it's too late,we better plan. Does it necessary and secure to both of you?",Sungmin said. Both Mr and Mrs. Lee fell silent hearing this. But knowing that it was necessary and secure,they just agreed to Sungmin's decision and so,they went to meet Sunny's parents in the afternoon before dinner as they would have a big family dinner that night. Mr. Lee rang the bell on behalf of his family and there came Sunny's mom opening the gate's door for them."Omo. It's Mr. Lee! What's the reason coming here? And Mrs. Lee and Sungmin also,why?",Sunny mom asked curiously."We're coming here is want to talk about our child. Is Sunny's dad inside?",Sungmin's dad replied."Yes,he is. If that's so then come in",Sunny's mom said inviting the family to go inside and greeted both Sungmin and his mom also. They then made their way into the living room,sat on a long couch while Sunny's mom called her husband. It was not long when suddenly someone came and greeted,"I'm home!". All turned to where the voice was and Sungmin was so glad to see Sunny,so he stood up,"Sunny!". Sunny was at first didn't notice that they have guests but hearing that someone called her,she stopped and turned to where the voice was."Oppa?!",Sunny responded in almost disbelief and went up to Sungmin to give him a hug. She then moved to Sungmin's mom,giving her a kiss on both cheeks and a hug,same goes to Sungmin's dad."What's the occasion you all coming here? Uncle? Auntie? Oppa?",Sunny asked curiously. They didn't answer her but instead only smiled and waited for Sunny's parents to come."Lee!",someone said,making all to turn to the owner of the voice."You're here!",Sungmin's dad said as he went up to Sunny's dad and hugged him tightly. Sunny's dad then asked them to sit and so,all of them then sat on their respectives places and started the conversation where Sunny's dad asked Sungmin's dad the reason behind their presence there."It's like this,Mr. Lee. We know it was not long since Sunny and Sungmin broke up. And because of that,our son,Lee Sungmin,would like to see you here to tell you that he is planning to marry Sunny. We know it's kinda rush but...that's the best thing for this relationship to last longer. So what do you think?",Sungmin's dad said. Both Sunny's parents were shocked hearing this,so did Sunny. But knowing that it was better for their child,both Sunny's parents agreed to them,and turned to Sunny first before standing still on their decision. Sunny was at first hesitated before answering them. But then just when she turned to look at Sungmin,she was immediately felt very sure that Sungmin could make her happy. Knowing that they were loving each other and were meant to be together,she smiled and nodded her head in approval. Both parents were very happy to hear this. So did Sungmin. And that night,they were having a family dinner while talked about Sunny's and Sungmin's upcoming wedding ceremony. After dinner together,Sungmin and his parents then left,thanking Sunny and her parents. They both bid their farewell and Sungmin and his parents then off to their house. Before went to bed,Sunny took this opportunity to have a look at her photo album,containg her pictures with Sungmin,Jessica and Donghae. She really missed all those moments that they made and hoping that their marriages would last longer living beside their beloved ones. While looking at all those pictures making Sunny felt sleepy and slowly,she fell asleep beside her photo album.