Playing With Fire

Something New

It was easy for Junho to spot Taecyeon in front of their office building in the morning. Mostly because the older male had raced down the street and skidded to a halt in front of the large office building in a bright orange sports car. Junho looked at the vehicle and blinked at the convertible top and two seats. “Good morning, sir.” He said, stepping up to the car and bowing. (here's Taec's car by the way)

   His boss looked over at him with a smirk. “Get in~” Taec pushed a button on the dashboard and the trunk popped open . . . in the front of the car.

   Junho put his one shoulder bag in the trunk and closed it gently, afraid to damage the car in any way and then went to get in. He hadn’t even noticed Taecyeon eyeing him until he looked over and smiled awkwardly.

   The other looked away as soon as Junho’s eyes were on him and then took off, driving extremely fast.

 

Taecyeon sat in his seat on the grounded airplane, looking out the window until he heard the younger man yawn in his seat next to him and then looked over, seeing Junho staring off in front of them with half closed eyes. The boy’s plump lips parted slightly and he looked as if he was nodding off. Was Junho not getting enough sleep? Taec frowned when he noticed the dark circles under the other’s eyes that he hadn’t seen before, wondering if his lack of sleep was due to being over worked at the company . . . or maybe stressed out. He made a mental note to force the other to get some sleep before their business meeting at lunch today.

   A flight attendant walked by, checking the rows to make sure everyone had their seatbelts on securely. And no more than ten minutes later, the plane was slowly moving down the runway, steadily gaining speed until the nose of the plane tipped up and they were airborne.

   Aside from the loud rumbling of the plane’s engine, there was silence in the business class they were sitting in. Taecyeon looked over to start up a conversation with his assistant, but found Junho passed out, his head hanging forward and his mouth still open, like a child. Taec smirked in amusement and then carefully pulled his jacket from under the seat, covering the other with it and then reached over to tilt Junho’s head so that it was resting gently on his broad shoulder.

   Junho didn’t stir in his sleep at all, and Taecyeon didn’t move in fear of waking the other. He just sat there, barely able to hear the sleeping man’s breathing next to him.

 

“Junho . . . Junho . . . Junho-yah . . . Hey . . . Junho-yah . . . Hello~” The deep, familiar voice slowly pulled Junho from his sleep and he lifted his head off the pillow that was much too firm for his taste. Wait . . . that’s not a pillow.

   Junho’s eyes flew open and he quickly realized that he’d fallen asleep on the airplane.

   He looked at his boss, who was sitting next to him and then blushed when he realized that he was sleeping on his shoulder. “Oh, good . . . You’re awake.” Taecyeon said.

   Junho nodded shyly. “Mianhae, I didn’t mean to fall asleep, sir.”

   Taec smiled one of his famous grins. “Don’t worry about it . . . the captain said we’ll be landing in five minutes, I just thought you’d like some time to wake up.”

   “T-Thank you.” Junho felt the slightest pull of his heartstrings when recognized the concern the other had for him . . . He was only ever used to Wooyoung caring like that. Junho looked away as he yawned and stretched his arms a little, noticing that he was covered by a jacket that wasn’t his. He blushed and pulled the jacket away when he realized it was Taecyeon’s, handing it to him.

 

Not even fifteen minutes later, they were in a cab, on their way to their hotel. Taecyeon noticed how quiet his assistant was and looked over to him, finding the boy looking around out the window with wide eyes. “Junho?” He asked, a bit more firmly than he meant.

   Junho looked at him as he hummed in response.

   “Have you never been to Busan, before?” Taec asked and the younger shook his head.

   “No, sir.” He admitted before looking back out the window.

   “I lived here for a while, as a child, before high school.”

   “Jjinja?” Junho looked back at him and then smiled. “I bet you’re happy to be back in your old neighborhood then.”

   Taecyeon nodded, frowning once the boy turned away from him again. He hadn’t thought about his childhood in so long. He rarely thought about his life before high school, when he left to go back to the states to study. His life back then seemed like a blurry image, none of it formed properly. For that, he was grateful.

   Their hotel was one of the nicer one’s in the city.

   The two stepped into the lobby and went to the front desk, greeted by a woman with way too much make up on. “Hello, how may I help you today?”

   “We’re here to check in. The name is Ok.” Taec pulled out his wallet and handing her his ID and his tiny gold credit card with an astronomical spending limit. After a moment, the woman handed him back his credentials along with a plastic hotel key.

   “Welcome to Paradise Hotel, Mr. Ok. Please enjoy your stay.” Her eyes flashed between him and the man next to him.

   Taecyeon glanced at Junho, who was looking away, off in his own world and then back to her. “I assure you, we will.” He winked and smirked when the woman blushed and looked away before turning, nudging Junho, and walking off to the elevator. Before long, they were both standing in front of their hotel room as Taec struggled with opening the door, finally, after a third try with that stupid flashy light thing, Taecyeon got the door opened and stepped inside, glancing around the expensive room and seeing only one thing wrong.

   One big thing.

  

Junho followed his boss into their shared hotel room, something he had been fearing since he found out that he was going on this business trip, and his eyes widened as he immediately counted the number of beds in the room.

   One and . . . one.

   Just one.

  He looked at Taecyeon who was also staring with a raised eyebrow. “Uh . . . Th-There must have been a mix up . . .” He glanced at Junho. “I’ll call the front desk.”

   Junho just nodded, dropping his bag to the floor and sitting down on the edge of the bed with a yawn. He was so tired. After Chansung left, he had spent the rest of the night crying, instead of sleeping, and the toll on his body was drastic. Junho heard Taecyeon arguing over the phone with the front desk and then sighed, reaching into his shoulder bag and pulling out a small mirror that he kept, seeing the dark bags under his eyes and then putting the mirror away with a huff. He looked horrible.

   He looked horrible, in front of Mr. Ok. How embarrassing. He thought as he let his body lay back on the bed.

   Taecyeon let out one final sigh and then hung up the phone. “They can’t give us another room until tomorrow, they’re completely booked.” Junho looked over as the older spoke and then sat up.

   “I’ll sleep on the couch tonight, sir.” Junho bowed.

   A smirk spread across the other’s face. “No, you can have the bed . . . I insist.” Taecyeon argued calmly.

   Junho blushed and shook his head. “You are my superior, that wouldn’t be acceptable.”

   “It’s also not acceptable for you to argue with your superior, now is it, Mr. Lee?” Taecyeon’s voice was firm . . . but teasing.

   “I’m sor–”

   “What did I say about apologizing?” Taec smirked.

   “You . . . umm . . . n-not to apologize.” Junho blushed.

   “You will sleep on the bed . . . Why don’t you get some rest now, you look tired,” Taecyeon nodded and then sat down at the desk next to the bed. “I have some work to do until our lunch meeting.”

   Dammit, he noticed how bad I look. Junho bit his lip and then nodded, curling up on the plush, comfy bed. “Y-Yes sir.”

   “Call me Taecyeon.” He mumbled as he opened up his laptop case, not looking at Junho as he the computer and waited for it to load.

   Junho watched the other intently, eyes scanning the outline of his face and memorizing the picture, the beautiful picture. “Yes . . . Taecyeon.” He whispered and found his eyes growing heavier as his body relaxed. The last thing he remembered seeing was Taecyeon’s lips curving into a grin, before sleep finally took him.

   When Junho woke up, Taecyeon wasn’t in the room.

   He looked around and saw the laptop, closed and sitting on the desk and then sighed, thankful that he was alone. The wet dream he had scared him. Junho shivered as he recalled the things his mind imagined as he slept . . . the things he did with Taecyeon . . . the things Taecyeon had done to him. He blushed and started to get out of bed, but then he heard something in the bathroom and realized that he wasn’t alone in the room after all.

   Taecyeon stepped out of the bathroom and smiled when he saw the Junho was awake. “You look rested.”

   Junho blushed, nodding. “I-I am, thank you.”

   “You okay?” Taec cocked his head to the side and then waited for Junho to nod before shrugging and going over to his small suitcase, sitting it on the couch and ping it.

   Junho watched the older dig through his luggage and then his eyes went wide when Taecyeon suddenly pulled his t-shirt off, replacing it with a white tank top, which definitely didn’t help the problem in his pants. He gasped a bit too loudly, making Taec look back. “Did you say something?” he asked Junho.

   He shook his head, taking in the sight of the older male’s broad shoulders and large, well toned arms. Junho discreetly let his hands fall to his sides, moving them in front of his pants, trying to hide his ‘problem’ as his boss stared at him with serious, penetrating eyes.

   “Junho . . . come here.” Taecyeon said after a moment.

   With a gulp, he obeyed and took a few steps forward, looking down as he came closer to the other. He didn’t know why his body was acting like this, or why he was so afraid, but he was. All he knew is that it was a different kind of fear, a fear of the unknown, a fear of what might happen next. Junho was completely taken by surprise by the warm hand under his chin, pulling his face up.

   He stared into the deep brown eyes of the tall man before him. “You don’t have to be embarrassed.” Taecyeon’s eyes softened and the serious face was replaced by a devilish smirk, a kind one. He leaned in so that his face was closer to Junho’s and the little one swallowed thickly as Taec whispered to him. “I can help you with that . . . if you want.”

   Junho blushed at being ‘found out’ even though he knew that he probably never fooled Taecyeon to begin with, and then looked away, pulling his chin free from the soft hand that held it too comfortably.

   It was wrong, the thoughts he was having, the desires that wanted to be fulfilled. He turned away, biting on his lip and closing his eyes. “I’m sorry.”

   Taecyeon looked at him, utterly surprised at being turned down. “It’s okay.” He blinked and then tried to shake off his rejection. “Don’t be sorry . . . it was my fault.”

   “It’s not that I don’t want to,” Junho admitted. “It’s just . . . complicated.” He sighed.

   The other nodded. “I understand . . . If it’s ever not complicated . . . You know where to find me.” He smiled, grabbed a few things from his bag, and disappeared into the bathroom.

  

Taecyeon had trouble concentrating through the entire lunch, because his mind was on his quiet assistant that sat quietly next to him through the entire meal. No one had ever rejected him before. Especially not after they had already experienced, first hand, his abilities.

   When the meal was over, the japanese businessmen stood, bowed to one another and left. Taec turned to Junho and decided to start the conversation, since the other was clearly still embarrassed about the indecent in the hotel room. “They’ll let us know over dinner tomorrow, whether or not they’ll accept the deal.”

   Junho nodded. “Oh . . . I couldn’t understand half of what they said.” He blushed.

   “I know.” Taecyeon turned and started to walk towards the exit, letting the other follow him.

   “U-Uhh . . . Sir, what do we do until then?” Junho asked.

   “Whatever.” He knew he was being salty towards the younger man, but he was just immature enough to not care at the moment. Taecyeon was about to go up to their hotel room – thank god that all those fancy hotels had fancy restaurants attached to them – until he spotted the lounge across the lobby. “Let’s get some drinks.” He announced to the other and then stepped into the cocktail lounge, finding a seat at the bar.

   Junho followed him timidly and then sat down in the seat next to his, scooting the stool over a little and making a loud scraping sound across the floor that made everyone in the lounge look at them. Taec snorted and then looked away, laughing under his breath.

   Even though Junho had turned him down, he still thought the smaller male was utterly adorable. Ain’t that a ? He thought to himself, pulling his tie and suit jacket off and then waving the bartender over, ordering a glass of whiskey. The drink was set in front of him seconds later and he picked up the clear glass with the brown liquid, sipping on it.

   Taec glanced over, realizing that Junho was drinking . . . orange juice. Really?

   Junho held his glass with both hands and sipped on it through his red and white striped straw. Taecyeon laughed, yet again, at the other. But this time, Junho noticed it. “Yah~ What are you laughing at?” The young one asked.

   “You.” He replied bluntly.

   Junho bit his lip and looked down, frowning. “Oh . . . Sorry.”

   Why is he always so scared . . . doesn’t he have any confidence? Taecyeon sighed. “I didn’t mean that in a bad way . . . you’re just cute.”

   Junho’s eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. “I’m not!” He stuck his chin out and then turned away, sipping on his juice some more.

   You just proved that you are. “Yah!” Taec said after a while. “Why are you so quiet?”

   “I have nothing to say.” Junho shrugged.

   The older narrowed his eyes, trying to read the other’s face. Taec had often found it quite easy to read people . . . But Junho was random and never reacting the way he expected him to. It was frustrating, but also intriguing.

   Taecyeon looked away. “What do you do, Lee Junho?”

   “Huh?” Junho turned back to him and blinked.

   “In your free time, what do you do?”

   “Oh,” Junho thought about it. “I play music . . . and sing. Why do you ask?”

   Taecyeon smirked. “A good boss knows his employees well . . . besides, we’re here for another day and half . . . might as well have fun.” He looked down at the other guy.

   Their eyes met and for a long time, neither moved. Junho, in fear of blushing and revealing his attraction to his boss and Taecyeon, because he didn’t want to miss a single movement from the other.

   A loud screeching sound of feedback from a microphone broke their stare and both turned around. Taecyeon grinned when a host went on stage and announced that karaoke would be starting in ten minutes. “Junho . . . you say you like music?” He looked at the other.

 

“No!!” Junho whined as he was being dragged to the stage to sign up for karaoke. “I don’t wanna!! Noooo~ No. No. No. No!” The small one wiggled as he tried to pull his arm free of Taecyeon’s firm, but comfortable, grasp. Damn, he’s strong. “N-”

   “No only means ‘no’ for the first three times you say it, Junho.” Taecyeon looked at him with a rather greasy smirk that Junho could tell was filled with erted thoughts.

   It took him a while to figure out that it was a ual reference. Junho’s cheeks blushed bright red and he pouted as Taecyeon signed his name to the list. “Wait!!” He looked at his boss and sighed. “I’ll only go up and sing if you do . . . first.” Junho grinned, sure that his boss would never take this deal.

   “Done!” Taec signed his name right above Junho’s and smirked.

   Junho just stood there, eyes wide . . . a part of him burned with anticipation to see Taecyeon singing. He’d never thought about the possibility of his boss being musically inclined, like his was. It would be wonderful if he was.

   When Taecyeon’s name was called, Junho sat at a table along the front row and looked up at the tall figure stepping on the stage, he looked so awkward but was smiling ear to ear anyway. “Annyeong haseyo~” Taecyeon bowed to his small audience. “I’d like to dedicate this song to my nervous co-worker, Lee Junho~” He pointed to Junho and the little one blushed when a few people clapped.

   This is going to be so embarrassing . . . Junho bit his lip and stared as the music started.

   To his surprise, it wasn’t some badass song, in fact . . . Junho knew the song well. It was Kiseki by the band GReeeeN. Junho watched Taecyeon hold the microphone to his lips and begin singing. (Taecyeon's song)

   It was horrible.

   His timing was perfect. The actual sound of his voice wasn’t bad . . . but his pitch was all over the place and was so horrible that it actually made Junho chuckle. Junho thought it was the most wonderful thing he’d ever seen.

   Despite Taec’s lack of pitch and ability to sing in key, he had managed to get the audience completely entranced by his performance with his charisma. So by the time the song ended, lounge was almost full and everyone clapped. “Kamsahamnida~” Taecyeon bowed and then stepped off the stage, grinning. “You’re up, smileybear~”

   Junho sighed and stood up, stepping over to the stage and telling the host which song he wanted to sing. He knew that he was about to embarrass the hell out of himself, but it was the only song that he had practiced lately, he looked at the stage and nodded to himself after questioning whether or not there was enough room to dance.

   And then the music started . . .

 

(Junho's song)

Taecyeon stared at the boy on stage as he slowly ed his suit jacket and began singing. His hips moved a little, followed by his upper body, and his feet and the rest of him as the words flowed out of Junho’s mouth.

   Junho had a beautiful voice; Taecyeon smirked when his previous suspicions were confirmed. His assistant was a performer. And he was a damn good performer at that.

   The dance Junho was doing on stage along to the song was like a slap in the face to the older man. Taecyeon bit his lip and looked away every now and then. He cursed himself for making Junho go up on stage, but he didn’t regret it. He simply wanted Junho more. And more. And ing more.

   It was a relief when Junho stopped singing and bowed, smiling at the substantially large applause from the now jam packed lounge. The younger one stepped off stage and over to the table where Taecyeon was, sitting down.

   “I haven’t been on stage in so long . . . Thank you for that.” Junho looked at Taec.

   “You’re very good,” Taecyeon nodded, smiling at the boy. “It makes me wonder why you’re not a musician instead of an office assistant.”

   Junho nodded. “Me too.” It sounded like mumbled.

   “Yah~ You deserve a drink.” Taec smirked.

   “Aniyo, I’m not a good drinker.” Junho declined and blushed.

   “I insist, just one!” Taecyeon waved a waitress over and asked for a round of soju.

 

3 bottles of soju later . . .

 

Junho moaned when Taecyeon slammed him against the door to close it. He looked up at the taller man through half closed eyes and realized that his entire body weight was being held up by the other. He blushed, feeling his already blazing body burn hotter as Taec crushed their lips together.

   He didn’t protest.

   Junho’s arms locked around Taecyeon’s neck and the taller pulled them deeper into the room. Nuneo’s mind was slightly dizzy from the alcohol, but he wasn’t drunk. Without warning, Taecyeon sat down on the bed, pulling him into his lap and squeezing his .

   Junho moaned at the big hands, squeezing him through his pants. It was intoxicating.

   “J-Junho . . .” Taec’s voice broke the other’s concentration and Nuneo looked at him. “Is this what you really want?”

   There was no denying that this is what he truly wanted. Not just a taste of the fine delicacy he was allowed the last time, in their office. Junho wanted the full meal, and by how heavily Taecyeon was breathing into their kiss, he was sure that he would get exactly that. Junho nodded, looking deep into the eyes of the man sitting under him.