The Boy is Saved, but Not by Us

Paradise of Light and Shadow

Yoona and Wooyoung stealthly went over to the prison which was surrounded by gaurds no older than eighteen. They're the same age as us teo, but why are they doing something this dangerous? Wooyoung tought as he scanned the area. He noticed an opening and was about to approach it, but Yoona stopped him. She pointed over to the wall made a sticks, where a small hole was seen. He then saw something shiny and pointed at the middle, pointed at the spot that he was going to approach. An arrow, Wooyoung noticed and thought to himself, An arrow was going to pierce my body if I went there. He looked at Yoona, who was settling something in her summer hanbok. Pulling out four small knives, she snuck away from the spot they were observing and went over a closer spot from the guards. Then, something shiny flowed down her cheek. Tears.

Wooyung watched carefully from where he was previously hiding, trying to see if she was trying to help by killing herself in turn, or go against him. It was neither. He saw her swiftly run from one spot to another, setting up something from her tools that she brung. She then came back to him and whispered, "Okay I got sleeping traps over every place I could think of. Wear this so you won't be affected by it." She handed him a small cloth that looked rather plain, but once put on, he felt the cloth stratch itself into a face mask. He grinned in sign of thanks while the girl nodded in turn.

Yoona then walked out into the open, a knife hanging by her side along with the rest hidden in her arms. Creating a disturbence, it was natural for the teenagers guarding to go after her. A few arrows were shot, but she dodged gracefully, cutting some in half with her knife. Wooyoung watched in awe, making note of how fast she was. Once the guards came to her traps, their eyes began to droop and their bodies began to feel weak. Yoona felt one coming to her from behind, affected by the sleeping trap but still concious enough to know who to hit. She felt hesitant to hurt the guard, but decided that it was what she was supposed to do. She cut him in the cheek, spun behind him and pinched his shoulder firmly. He fell to the ground, sleeping soundly. The young deer looked at the guard, muttering a 'sorry' and then went back to Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry I didn't get all the guards. This should last for about thirty minutes, so we better get going. Anyway, there is still a guard with the arrow on the wall. I couldn't get my knife far enough to get him to stop, but it shouldn't be a pro-"

She didn't get to finish, because a small arrow hit her arm, causing her to stop and bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming from the pain. Wooyoung widening his eyes as Yoona just yanked the arrow away from her arm and wrap it with torn cloth from a guard. He then looked at the direction of the arrow. It came from the boy guard at the door whose eyes weren't messaging the message like other soldiers. Instead of having sadness and sorrow in his eyes for having to hurt eachother, he looked pleased. He pulled out another aroow from the carrier on his back and faced it towards Yoona's upper body. Once he fired, Yoona stood still. Wooyoung was about to shout to look out, but stayed quiet to stare at the feat infront of him. Yoona stood there, a glare shooting towards her eyes as she faced him. She caught the arrow which was only a few centimeters to her heart. She dropped the arrow and pulled out more knives from her hanbok and faced the boy.

Wooyoung, still hidden, looked at Yoona's injured left arm. It was bleeding furiously, even through the cloth. He than looked at the hood she wore. It was stained with her blood and dirty and torn from running from place to place. He looked at the hands which held the knives. The hand was white, but the blood cripped down on the hand, making it look more whiter than usual in contrast to the white and red. Yoona's faced looked rather scared, but her eyes brung up a deafening stare that made him shiver. The young guard shot another arrow, only to have it missed by an inch. She smirked a little and ducked down. Another arrow was seen that almost came in contact with her head.

" I'm not stupid. I know that you're there Luna," she called out, throwing a knife. Their was a yelp of pain as the girl came out. Having her arm cut deeply. Yoona gave a apoligetic smile to Luna, who gave a grateful yet nervous smile back. The boy gripped his bow harder and glared at Yoona. "Wooyoung, she said sofly," go now. I'll hold him off." Her left arm looked terrible and bloody, but Yoona didn't look like she noticed. The hiding fighter felt hesitant to leave her alone, but looked at her face. She wanted to fight this alone.

"Fine," he answered back," but promise me that you'll live. If you die...If you die then you didn't use your talent well." He smile at her, letting her reply back with a soft smile.

"Don't worry. I'll live for sure. Now go." Wooyoung left Yoona to face the young guard. Once he was out of sight, Yoona smirked at the opponent and signaled Luna a goodbye. "Now, where do I start with a like you? Let me introduce you to hell."

"Well well well. Look at this telling me that I will be the one to hell first. Well then. Why don't you come over to kill me?" The person shot the arrow at Yoona's head, but was caught by the knife's blade instead that cut it straight in half. He grit his teeth, upset that he missed to headshot his opponent.

Yoona grabbed a knife and threw it at his leg that was left vurnerable. Unlike the swift and quick deer, he was slow and not able to pay attention to more than one thing. It hit his leg clearly, causing him to fall down. Yoona took this oppurtunity to throw the knives at him, pinning him to the ground. Unable to move, he screamed and struggled, afraid that his death was near. The girl looked at the knives that were hidden in her sleeve and at the teen she hated.

I must kill him. He's the one who got Yuri into this. He's the one at Yuri fell in love with, but...I know that she still love him even after all the things he did to her and me. I hate him, but I won't kill him. "I won't kill you," she confirmed, walking to him, throwing knives over to the hidden guards that she knew was there," Do you know why I won't?" He shook his head, anger and hatred still shown in his eyes. "I won't kill you because Yuri still loves you. Even when she was dead, the first person she mentioned during her time was you. I came in second surprisingly, and I still don't know why she loves you so much even if she knows everything that you did to her. You're dipicable, but she loves you, so I do anymore than this." At her statement, the boy's eyes of hatred and anger turned into sorrow.

"I loved her too," he said, tears creeping over to his eyes. Yoona felt sad over the boy's sorrow, but shook it off.

"You didn't love her Minho. If you did, you would've helped her live." With this, Yoona left the pinned teen and the ground to sob as she went over to find Wooyoung.

------------------

"LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" the young boy from earlier said, struggling to be free.

"Shut up! Get in." The guard threw the teen into the bamboo cage and left him. He sighed in defeat as the guard left and sat down on the floor. Closing his eyes, he let his tears flow down. Everyone he loved was gone. His family, his friends and his neighbors all left him because of one stupid thing.

While shedding his tears about his sadness, he heard a click. He opened his eyes and found the cage door open. He was about to approach the opened cage, but suddenly became hesitant. What if this is a trick? Are they trying to kill me? This is a trick. There he stood, right in front of the door, waiting for it to close. After about three minutes, a teen who looked about his age groaned and glared at him.

"What are you doing? Do you want to rot in here? I'm trying to save you and you're just standing there, staring at the cage like no tomorrow. Come on. I might get caught," the teen snapped, his face friendly but a bit antzy from the thought of getting caught. The purple hanbok prisoner  jumped a bit at the outburst, but stepped out. Once he stepped out, the rescuer smile and let his hand out. "Sorry for the snapping. I just got really annoyed at you just staring at the cage like you're allergic to living. My name is Donghae. What's yours?" The boy stared at Donghae's hand and looked back at his face. Hesitantly, he shook his and hand and smiled a bit.

"Name's Nickkhun. Thanks for helping. Why did you save me though?"

"Oh I don't know. I guess that I felt like you were worth helping out, so I helped you out."

----------------

He was lost. No doubt. He looked right and left, but no matter which way he went, he would end up at the same place as before. Aish~ where am I supposed to go? Can't believe I was stupid enough to do something like this. What will this accomplish? Why do I want to save him? AIGOO!!!!!!

"Wooyoung? Why are you over here?" The yellow fighter turned over to the voice, worried that he was caught, but fortunatly, it was just Yoona. "Aren't you going to answer?"

"Sorry it's just...I got lost."

"It's fine with me. We just need to go the other way, straight ahead, and we'll fmd it," Yoona said calmly, leaving Wooyoung dumbfounded.

"Uh, yeah. I uh... Okay let's go." Wooyoung followed Yoona to the cages, which were empty. They split up to look around, going to one empty cage to another. First, there wasn't any progress, but then Wooyoung heard voices. Cautious, he silently approached it. "Jieun protect me," he whispered to himself, recieving a soft breeze to brush his cheek. He smiled, glad that Jieun was still caring for him.

"Aish~ Well what now, let's see. I guess you could go your way now?"

"You're just gonna make me fend for myself? Dude, I'm okay at defending, but I barely know this place. Besides, even is I do get out of the building, there's still guards everywhere and I'm sure I'm bound to get killed there."

Wel what am I supposed to do? Bodyguard you? Look I'm not a baby sitter alright? I can't do that."

"But shouldn't we work together?"

""Dude, A two vs. everyone thing is not the best situation. We're both going to die."

Wooyoung widened his eyes when he saw the hostage talking to someone else. Thinking that he should tell Yoona, he turned around, only to be face to face with Yoona. Surprised he let out a shocked shout, causing the two heads to turn and Yoona's hand to clamp his mouth. Sadly, it was too late.

"Dammit Wooyoung! What's so surprising about me going behind you?" Yoona glared at him, the good arm on her hip. Since she was behind Wooyoung and Wooyoung was directly infront of the two, the teens couldn't see her.

"Who are you?" The one with the blue hanbok asked cautiously, gripping on his own sleeve. Wooyoung approached them like a friend would approach another and offered his hand to him.

"Wooyoung. This is-Wait where did she go?" Wooyoung turned behind him, looked right and left and above, but couldn't find her. Shaking the worry off, he continued. "Anyway, we were going to save you uh...guy in purple, but I guess you're fine on your own."

"Oh uh name is Donghae. Is the one that you were talking about a girl," Donghae asked, his eyes glinting as he smirked. Nickkhun rolled his eyes, thinking of how someone like him would be interested in girl at a time like this. Wooyoun nodded in reply to his question as Donghae grinned evilly.

"Uh...My name is Nickkhun. Wait, aren't you the one that I saw in the crowd? The one that fought with this other person.... THE GIRL. The girl and you are now working together? She nearly killed you!" Nickkhun waved his arms around, shifting his gaze everywhere.

"Well yeah she is, but she isn't bad I assure you. She was a servant. Had to do that. Besides, she's been helping alot. Speaking of her, where did she-" A scream suddenly was heard. It echoed through out the room, sending all three worried looks. It was a girl's scream which meant only one explanation. Yoona is in danger.

--------------

HEY!!!!!! Late update I know. I promised myself that I would update more sooner, but I failed. Anyway, comment and subscribe!