Chapter 4; Two hearts beam with light, a lone soul breaks

Your choice decides your fate.

Yunho’s POV

                      After speaking with Jaejoong I ran out of the class and looked for Junsu. I saw him at the usual place, at the rooftop garden, alone. He was staring at the sky, back facing me. A sudden gentle breeze made his hair fly in the wind, like a beautiful goddess. “Junsu..?” I spoke. “Yes Yunho?” he replied, without looking at me. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. I slipped my arms around his slim waist. I could tell he was shocked; his body jerked. But seeing no sort of rejection, I confessed, “Junsu ah… I love you. I really can’t hold back my feelings for you. When I first saw you, you were like an angel sent from heaven. I really…” my words were cut off when I felt something soft touch my lips. It lasted for a second, before I came face to face with the face of a blushing Junsu. “I like you too,” he said shyly. I smiled.. at least it wasn’t one sided. “Will you… be my lover?” I asked. He nodded.

                      From that day onwards, Kim Junsu is my lover. The one I swore to protect and love for the rest of my life. Everyone in the school knows… some gave their well wishes… some gave us look of disgust.. but whatever. As long as Junsu and I are happy, nothing else matters. Yoochun seem to support our relationship even though he’s straight… he doesn’t seem to mind. Jaejoong… he rarely talks nowadays, but he still hangs out with us.

                     One day, we were having lunch at the cafeteria when Jaejoong received a call. His face paled as he ran out of the cafeteria in a hurry. We were too shocked to even respond. Yoochun, who snapped out of the daze, grabbed me and Junsu along. We took a cab and followed Jaejoong’s one. Surprisingly, the taxi came to a halt at the hospital. We got out of the hospital and followed Jaejoong… to find him kneeling in front of two stretchers which hold 2 bodies covered by a white cloak. “Appa… umma…” Jaejoong cried uncontrollably. Yoochun immediately went over to Jaejoong and pulled him in a tight embrace, whispering words of comfort. Junsu and I stood there… looking at this heartbreaking sight which causes a pang in our hearts.

Jaejoong’s POV

                    So they began to dated. I tried to suppress the sadness in my heart… but it is just too hard sometimes. I yearn to be in Junsu’s place, receiving the warm love from Yunho… I guess we aren’t fated.

                    We were having lunch one day when I received a call from the hospital. My vision began to blur as the voice echoed in my head. “Mr Kim Jaejoong, your parents passed away in a car accident this morning. Please come to XX hospital to claim their bodies.” I immediately ran off to the hospital. This couldn’t be. This morning my appa and umma were just fine. They were even smiling at me, saying that they will cook my favourite dinner tonight. At the corner of my eye I saw Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu chasing after me, but I couldn’t care less. It must be a joke. It couldn’t be my parents. I hailed a cab and hopped into it.

                   On the way to the hospital I keep praying, maybe if it’s just a dream, I can wake up. I ran to the emergency area of the hospital. “Mr Kim Jaejoong?” a voice asked. I looked towards that direction and saw 2 bodies on the stretchers. They were covered in a piece of white cloth. I hesitantly took several steps towards it. I slowly peeled off the cloth from one of the stretchers.. to find a familiar face. A woman in her mid 40s… she looked as if she was peacefully sleeping, if not for her pale face and lips that lost its original rose red colour. I sank down onto the floor and sobbed.

                   A while later, a pair of warm arms encircled me. I don’t know who is it but I feel so warm. I cried even harder.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for those who have been waiting for me! I'm back ^_^ Hope this update doesn't disappoint you. I wanted Hosu's relationship to slowly progress. In the next chapter there will be supernatural stuff hohoho XD Shouldn't give spoilers XD I'll either post the chapter today or early tomorrow. Thanks for supporting me <3