Chapter 2; Their meeting

Your choice decides your fate.

The next few chapters are a flashback of Yunho's past. Sorry for the delayed update, my laptop crashed along with my draft >< 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's POV

Finally! It’s the first day of University!  I’m excited to go and meet new friends. I jumped out of bed and rushed to wash up. I quickly wore my uniform and sat down to eat breakfast with mom and dad. Since its my first day, they plan to send me to school before going to work. I agreed of course. While munching on my cereal, I thought about the new friends I’m going to meet! After eating finish I couldn’t wait for my parents anymore. I pestered them to bring me to school like a child wanting to get candy. My mom had to abandon the dishes and dad had to abandon his newspaper.

Half an hour later we arrived at ‘W’ University, one of the prestigious universities in Korea. Staring at the building my mouth fell open. The campus was so huge!! I bid my parents goodbye and I walked into the university, wandering around to find my class. The classroom block was 6 stories high and I couldn’t find where was mine. “Excuse me… but where’s classroom 1A-1?” I asked a nearby student who’s back was facing me. He turned around to reveal the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen. He had raven black hair that falls gently on his shoulders, his big watery doe eyes sparked, his pink and soft-looking lips added to the perfection of his face. And no to mention, he’s as white as snow. His skin is of a creamy colour. Honestly, I would have thought he was a she if he wasn’t flat chested. He opened his mouth and said “Oh hi! I’m from class 1A-1 too! I’ll bring you there!” Oh my gosh his voice is like an angel’s… simply beautiful. I followed behind him and I smelled a hint of vanilla and peach, probably his shampoo scent. “Uhm.. Hi… I’m Jung Yunho… you’re?” I asked him. He turned back, smiled at me and replied “I’m Kim Jaejoong” What a pretty name!

A while later we arrived in front of a classroom. “Here we are!” Jaejoong said. We walked in and saw many students whispering while looking at us. “Oh my gosh that guy on the left is so pretty!! And the guy on the right is so hot!” someone said loudly. Realising that she said it a bit too loud, she lowered her head down in embarrassment. “Ehm, Jaejoong-ssi and Yunho-ssi, please take your seats. Yunho-ssi will sit beside Junsu-ssi. Junsu-ssi raise up your hand.” Our teacher spoke. A cute boy raised up his hand and grinned. Omo! He’s so cute! I smiled at Jaejoong before walking to my seat. “Jaejoong-ssi you’ll sit beside Yoochun-ssi. Yoochun-ssi raise up your hand” I saw Jaejoong walking towards this cold looking person. As if sensing my thoughts, Jaejoong mouthed “It’s okay” The bell rang and lessons started.

 

“Ringgggg~” Oh it’s the bell for lunch time. Time passes so fast. I had a few lectures in the morning and it was so boring! “Yunho-ssi, no wait, I can call you Yunho right? YUNHO! Want to join Yoochun and I for lunch? Yoochun will bring that pretty boy along too!” Junsu screamed in a dolphin like voice. I was shocked. Never judge a book by its cover was all I thought as Junsu dragged me to the cafeteria. He dragged to me a table where Yoochun and Jaejoong were seated. There was an awkward silence because we don’t really know each other well. It was until Junsu broke the silence. “What’s with this silence? We’re friends now right? Let’s talk and chat like other friends do! Who knows! We might be as close as brothers one day!” I nodded my head in agreement as I re-introduced myself formally. “I’m Jung Yunho, Yunho is fine, you can drop the formalities. My hobbies are dancing and singing.” “I’m Kim Jaejoong, like Yunho, Jaejoong is fine. My hobby is singing.” Wow, no wonder he has such a beautiful voice. “I’m Park Yoochun. You can call me ‘Park’ or ‘Yoochun’ My hobbies are composing and singing.” “I’M KIM JUNSU AND MY HOBBY IS SINGING!” Junsu said excitedly. “So we all have a common hobby…” I spoke. The 3 of them nodded. “Hey why don’t each of us sing a short verse? I want to hear your voices!” I suggested. They all nodded. “I’ll go first!!” Junsu said excited. “Kimi no inai sekai wa yami ni furuete~ Nee subete yume nara ii no ni~ Aitakute oh my girl~ Aenai wake wa~ Kimi no sayonara wo kikitaku nakatta kara~ Baby I still love you~” (lyrics for Junsu’s solo, Rainy Night) Oh my gosh this cute guy has such a beautiful voice! My heart is thumping so fast… so so fast that I don’t understand why.  After Junsu, Jaejoong sang. Even though his voice is angelic and even softer that Junsu’s… but my heart doesn’t seem to beat the same way. Next, it was Yoochun. I was really shocked. His voice was husky and gentle. He sings with so much emotion, unlike his usual expressionless face. After I sang, Junsu clapped and said he really likes my voice.  I don’t know why, but my heart skipped a beat when he said that. Don’t tell me I’m falling for this guy..? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 is out! *Throws confetti* I was so scared that I was going to lose my draft when my laptop crashed >.< Fortunately it was still there! 
@AZUMIX : keke I love evil Jaejae too <: thanks for commenting!
@
byul_mi : opps >w< It was intended to make Jaejae a scary vampire :3 Keke you'll find out soon! Thanks for commenting!