Chapter 1; His past.

Your choice decides your fate.

No one's POV                                

                                  A drunken man wobbled down the street, occasionally stumbling and banging into the street lights, the sound of his footsteps broke the eerie silence of the still night. There was not even a single breeze. The moonlight shone casted a
deathly glow, highlighting the sharp and handsome features of the drunk man, including his tear-filled, soul-less eyes. The drunken man was drowned in so much sorrow, that all he does was to drink all day long, to spend his days in a hazy atmosphere. "Junsu ya... why..? Why can't you see that I love you so much?" he whispered brokenly before the darkness took over him. Unknown to him, there was a pair of eyes watching closely him. A smirk spread over a beautiful man's face as he stepped out of the shadows. His eyes were gleaming red, contrasting to the dark night. "Jung Yunho..." the beautiful man whispered. "I'll make you mine..." he drew circles around the unconscious man's chest before placing a kiss on the man's heart shaped lips. He then lifted the unconscious man and carried him home.

                                 He smirked as he threw Yunho on the bed. He hovered over Yunho. He leaned closer to the unconscious man,
face only inches apart. He then moved his head to the man's neck. He took in a deep breath, eyes darkening with lust. He bared his fangs and sunk his teeth into Yunho's neck. A while later he pulled back and used the back of his hand to wipe away the blood flowing down his chin. "Still as delicious as before.." he smirked as he the tiny spots of blood on the back of his hand. He threw his head back and chuckled loudly as his laughter echoed throughout the dark room.

Yunho's POV

                                 I woke up with a splitting headache. I guess I drank too much again last night. As I scanned through my surroundings, I heaved a sigh of relief and I found myself in my familiar bedroom. I tried recalling what I did last night but it only caused the headache to get worse. Though I couldn’t remember anything, I was fortunate that I didn't pass out on some random street last night. I dragged myself off the bed and took a few pills before heading to the bathroom to wash up. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I
really look like a dead person. My hair was flat and all over my face. My face is as pale as a vampire's. Dark eye circles can been seen clearly. My eyes were empty; dead. My cheeks were sunken. The more I stared, the more pathetic I felt. I sighed as I brushed my teeth and washed my face as I went back to my room and picked up my phone. No calls. What was I expecting? I strolled through the large apartment. I closed my eyes and felt a familiar burning behind my eyelids as the unwanted memory flashed before me.

           

                         "Papa!! Mama!! Yunnie wants to go out!!" Yunho pouted while looking at his parents. "Where does our little Yunnie want to go?" Mrs Jung smiled. Yunho paused for a while. "Yunnie wants to go to the beach!" Yunho said. Mr and Mrs Jung nodded while they

got ready and set out to the beach. When the first stretch of the beach was spotted, Yunho asked if he could roll down the window to watch the view and feel the breeze. His parents agreed and warned him not to climb out of his seat. However, little Yunnie was so excited. He climbed out of his seat to take a better view. Suddenly, he fell out of the car. Mr and Mrs Jung was shocked. They were busy panicking and stopping the car that they failed to see another car coming in their way. Yunho could only watch as the saw the two cars collide and explode into raging fumes. "Mama ... papa .." the little boy cried as he ran towards the fire. Fortunately a by-passing car stopped and a kind heart man stepped forward to grab Yunho away from the flames threatening to burn everything in its path. The little boy's sorrow can be heard clearly through his screaming and wailing. Being a 5 year old boy, his parents were everything to him. To lose them is like losing the world. 

 
                               
                               That man who saved me that day, he was kind enough to adopt me. His wife and him couldn't have any children
even though they were a wealthy couple. They took me in and treated me like their own. I was really thankful for that. I grew up to be a fine young man who is successful in academics and had a good paying job. It was until I was 21, when my mom was diagnosed with cancer and she died not long after. My father was too depressed and he committed suicide, leaving me with lots of money, but no love, no warmth. I became really depressed. I was on the verge of losing my sanity.. until someone came into my life. 

                              "Junsu..." I whispered as a cold tear leaked from the side of my eye. 

 


Chapter re-posted! Though it wasn't reallt satisfactory. Will see what I can do ^^