02-25-24

Blood Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kapag gusto, madaming paraan. Kapag ayaw, madaming dahilan"

 

I've been reading this everywhere that if you want something, you'll always find a way for it. A thing you want to possess, a person you want to pursue, or just anything that you want to have. If you really think about it, it makes sense that even if it's impossible, you'll do anything because you want it and YOU WANT TO. But if you don't, then you'll have thousands of reasons NOT TO HAVE TO. 

 

But how about the other side?

 

"May mga bagay na gusto mo man, wala ng dahilan para gawan mo pa ng paraan"

 

The side of those who let go and moved on. The side of those who gave up and admitted their defeat. Because not everyone would be victorious in every battle they fought with their everything. You want to continue fighting yet every reason you came up with is not enough until it turns to not anymore. Either you'll lose all your reasons or someone will not give you any reason. Isn't it scary that your reasons depend on someone? Aren't we all though? We depend on someone because we can't live by ourselves. As a human, it's a natural instinct that we live for others. We fight for someone we love. Losing is not an option but as I said, not every battle, you'll come out as victorious. Nevertheless, losing is not the end.

 

Cheers to everyone and their losing battles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter