SooRi and YunRi meets

The Sullen Goddess

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Yuri was feeling uncomfortable in the back seat of the Van that fetched her earlier. She turned to the girl beside her, Sooyoung and to the camera mans, Ryeowook and Key. They are the one who will accompany her in going to jeju.

 

Aish~ that crazy choding Kwon Yoona~ she hissed at her mind. They even bought me things just to make sure I will come to this trip.

 

“Are you ok Yuri-shi?” Sooyoung asked with a smile.

 

She just answered her with a faint smile. She wants to ignore and snub the girl because she’s one of the staff of the SoShilove but she thinks that she is just doing her job. It’s not the girl’s fault that she was chosen as the winner of the contest.

 

After less than an hour, they arrived at the Gimpo International Airport to ride a plane going to Jeollanam province. She still can’t believe that she will be going to Jeju at that time. She was not really expecting it.

 

“when we arrived at the arrived at the airport. We will transfer to a chopper that will send us to Jeju.”Sooyoung said who is sitting beside her. they are already inside the plane.

 

She just nodded her head uninterested.

 

“Jung Yunho is already there.”

 

Yuri turned her head immediately to Sooyoung when she heard the name of the celebrity that she despite the most.

 

“Jung YunHo?”she asked with her forehead creased in curiosity. She wants to make sure that she really heard her right.

 

Sooyoung smiled “Yes, Jung Yunho is already in Jeju, waiting for us to arrived.”

 

“W-wait. Why—“

 

“I’m sure that you are already excited to meet him, right?” her smile grew wider. “if I’m not a staff of SoShiLove, I will really join this contest. You are lucky that you are really very very beautiful. It’s no wonder that you are the one who won this contest.”

 

She suddenly remembered the commercial of SoShiLove Beauty Shop. It finally sink in to her, she remembered that, that Shop has a contest and the prize is Jung Yunho.

 

“No way!”she blurted out with her eyes wide open.

 

Sooyoung laughed “Oh, so it is only now that it finally sink in to you that you won the contest. Well, if it is that’s me, I will be shock too.”

 

“N-no… I-I mean…”she looked outside the plane as she felt it moves. She wanted to get out of the plane and run home, but she is too late since the plane began to take off. She can’t believe that her family didn’t told her that Jung Yunho is included in the prize.

 

“I can’t believe this!” shecried. There are so many handsome artists in Korea but why does it have to be Jung Yunho that she’s going to have a date with.

 

She slams her back at the chair irritated. She is really mad at Yoona for tricking her. But she’s already in that situation so she can’t do anything about it.

 

Well, she can ignore the presence of Jung YunHo while they are in Jeju.

 

After they arrived at the airport she wasn’t able to get in the chopper right away. She have to sign many papers and they also gave her a paper that has a questions that she have to answer.

 

“what’s this questions for? Why do I have to answer this?”she complained to SooYoung.

 

She just laughs at her. “They will use it in introducing you in the show.”

 

“Huh? What show?”she asked.

 

“After the Vacation, they will broadcast the video footages of you guys in TV”

 

“Ehh?!!”

 

Again, she felt anger towards her little sister and to the SoShiLove. Why does she have to be the winner of the contest?

 

“Don’t worry, that show will be only broadcasted in two days.” Sooyoung held her hand and caresses it; maybe she felt her discomfort and uneasiness.

 

She just nodded her head.

 

She answered all of the questions in the paper. She can’t really back out now. She is already there and she already signed the paper that she already accepted the prize.

 

After that, she thought that they will leave already but she was brought to the SoshiLove conference room. They had a little feast there. She was also introduced to the head of the company and they also took their picture. Many people from media are present and they repeatedly took or capture a picture of her. She felt really uneasy and uncomfortable. She hates cameras but what she hate the most is when the people talks about her.

 

“Wow! She’s very beautiful!”

 

“Is she a model? She’s tall and she has a nice body”

 

“Her face is so flawless and her skin looks good.”

 

“SoShi is really has a very very good taste for choosing her.”

 

“I wonder if Jung Yunho will like her?”

 

“It will be interesting if they will fall in each other.”

 

“well it’s fine, a God-like Jung YunHo deserves a Gorgeous and y Goddess like her.”

 

“I agree, they are like match made in heaven.”

 

Yuri brows twitched and she gritted her teeth. She stopping herself from sending those people a glare and stopping herself from walking out.

 

SooYOung noticed her weariness so she excused her to the people and she pulled her out of the room.

 

She let out a deep breath of relief.

 

 Sooyoung rubs her back to comfort her. “Sorry if they annoyed you Yuri-shi, they are always like that.”

 

Yuri just sighed and massages her forehead.

 

“Why do I have to be in this annoying situation? Aish~”she mumbled silently before turning to Sooyoung.

 

“Thank you SooYoung, for helping me earlier.”

 

“You’re welcome Yuri-shi!”She smiled at her “I just feel that you are really uncomfortable and you really want to leave them.”

 

Yuri smiles shyly. “ I hate camera’s and I don’t like people talking about me in my presence. I really felt uneasy with it.”

 

\She patted her head “but you can’t blame them, you are so gorgeous and attractive. They can’t help but to spazz and admire you. So, expect your pictures on the news paper or magazine this week or next week.”

 

She turned to the girl with wide eyes “Ehh???!” now she really regrets that she accepted her father’s deal. She face palm herself while cursing her sister in her through her mind. If she is already stressed up on the first, she’s afraid what will happen the upcoming days.

 

She looked at Sooyoung and frown. “Can I still back out Sooyoung? I don’t want to go in Jeju.”

 

 “You can’t Yuri-shi. we are already here so you can’t back out.”

 

Yuri pouted. Sooyoung held her hands and squeeze it. “I will just help you if you have problems, so don’t worry Yuri-shi.”

 

Yuri squeezed Sooyoung’s hands back and give her a smile “Thank You Sooyoung! Anyway, just call me Yuri. I would feel more comfortable if you would call me that, it’s like we are friend. I would be happy if I have a friend whom I can talk to during this vacation.”

 

Sooyoung smiled and hugs Yuri. “Aww.. you want me to be your friend?! I’m so happy.” Yuri was surprised and she blushed at the sudden skinship. Sooyoung let go of the Hug and looked at Yuri.

 

“You are so cute and I like you.”Sooyoung pinched Yuri’s cheeks “So just call me Sooyoung Unni.”

 

“Unni? you don’t look that old. How old are you?”Yuri asked curiously.

 

“I’m just turned 21 this year.”

 

“I will be 22 next month so I’m older than you.”Yuri said with a smile.

 

“what?! I thought I’m older than you because you look younger. Just when I thought that finally I’ll be having a cute dongsaeng.”Sooyoung face turned sad.

 

“then I will just call you ‘Soo’ and you will call me ‘Yul’ isn’t that better? We will feel much closer with that.”Yuri said to cheer up the girl.

 

Sooyoung face brightens up. “Oh! You are right. I will just call you Yul.” Sooyoung giggled and so did Yuri.

 

The younger girl linked her arms with Yuri “let’s go YUL! The chopper is waiting for us already.”

 

“Ok Soo!”

 

The two girls start to walk and headed to the roof top of the building where the helicopter is located.

 

------------------------------------

 

The sun is almost gone when they arrived at Jeju. She feel so tired, so she wants to go to her room straightly and take a good rest or have a nice nap there. But she felt frustrated when she saw a red carpet laid down on the sand of the beach for her to walk to. There are some light up torches on each side. the camera man is recording her as she walks. At the end of the carpet, there are two children waiting for her while holding a necklace made of flowers.

 

She sighed before she continues to walk.

 

“Congratulations, Yuri Unni!”the two kids said in unison. They went closer and they put the flower necklace to her one by one.

 

“Thank you,”she said then she ruffles the hair of the kids and smiles to them genuinely. Kids always have a soft spot in her heart. She really likes and loves kids.

 

“Congratulations Yuri.”someone said with a cold but deep voice.

 

She stood up straight and when she looked up she saw Jung YunHo holding a bouquet of roses.

 

She admits that his aura in personal is really unique. It’s no wonder why many girls and women swoon over him.

 

Indeed, he was every girl’s dream --- Tall, dark and handsome. If she is just an ordinary girl, maybe she will fall for him right away too.

 

But unfortunately, she’s not. She did not like the men. And it would never be erase even though the man infront of her looks like an angel who just came down from heaven. His facial features are perfect. He was also well built. Even though I’m tall, I almost look up because he is so tall.

 

She frowned when she realized what she has been thinking.

 

“Flowers for you.”He handed her the flowers. His white set of teeth appeared when he smiled at her.

 

Don’t smile at me like that. you thought that I’m happy to win this contest and have a date with you? not all girls are swooning over you.

 

“Yuri?”he said.

 

She blink and she grab the flower hastily. “Thank you” she said in uninterested tone.

 

He offered her hands to her “Shall we go?”

 

She tried to stop herself from grimacing but she failed.

 

“are you ok?”he asked worriedly when he noticed the frown on her face. “I bet you are tired. Do you want to take a rest first?”

 

“Yes” she immediately answered to him

 

“Well, ok. but you need to go down later. They prepared a dinner for us.”

 

“I will just ask them to sent it to my room.”

 

He giggled. “I don’t think that they will agree Yuri. They prepared a romantic candlelit dinner for our first night here in Jeju”

 

She turned to him “What?!”

 

“Do you want me to send you to your room?”

 

She quickly shook her head. “No, thanks!”

 

But when Sooyoung is the one who offered in sending her to her room, she agreed without even thinking twice.

 

When she was left alone in her room, she tiredly slumps her body to the soft bed. If it is possible not to go out of the room in the whole vacation, she will do it.

 

She doesn’t want to face Jung YunHo again. She doesn’t want to pretend that she likes him and she doesn’t want to force herself to fell in love with him just because everyone is expecting her to.

 

She fell asleep while thinking of it.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Yuri woke up from a knock on her door. It is already dark so she opened the lampshade beside her then she looked at her watch. It is already 7, she just slept for an hour. She stood up to open the lights and then she walked to the door and opens it.

 

Sooyoung smiling face greeted her. “Hi Yul! Good Evening” the girl hugged her “You need to go down for the dinner.”

 

She scratches her head and then, she nodded her head. She wasn’t use that someone is interrupting her rest.

 

“Ok Soo, just wait for a moment. I just fix my messy hair.”She was about to walk but SooYoung stopped her.

 

“Wait Yul”Sooyoung handed her a dress that is still wrapped with a plastic “Here is your dress”

 

“Huh? Dress?”

 

The girl giggled as she walks to her room. “You are going to a candlelit dinner so you need to dress up. It is your romantic moment with YunHo.”

 

She frowned “I don’t believe in romantic moments.”

 

Sooyoung looked at her confusedly “You don’t look excited, Yul.”

 

She sighed befire she sat at the edge of her bed “Cause I’m not”

 

“Are you crazy”the girl looked at her with wide eyes “You just have won a dare with the hot Jung YunHo”

 

“What if I tell you that I don’t like it.”

 

Sooyoung’s shock face turned into amused one. “What do you mean?”

 

She took a deep breath before she told her the truth. If how her crazy little sister set it up and how her father blackmails her. she also told her that how she doesn’t like Jung YunHo.

 

Sooyoung laughed out loud after she told her everything. “Now, this gets more interesting. You are the only YunHo-hater that I know. In all of the girls that joined this contest, why does it have to be you who hate Yunho, is the winner?” The girl laughs again and she just stare at her.

 

After Sooyoung laughs, she handed her the dress again. “You really need to wear this Yul”

 

She groaned “I hate dressing up” she doesn’t like wearing a dress. She didn’t even attend any formal occasion so that she can avoid wearing it. the last time she wore a dress is when her oldest sister Boa get married. She only wore the dress because she was forced by her BoA unni and her other sisters. She grimace when she remembered that, it was only two months ago.

 

“Please Yul wear it. they will scold me if you didn’t wear this.”Sooyoung said. “you don’t want your new friend to be scolded because of you right? So please wear it for me.” Sooyoung pleaded using her aegyo. She is battling her eyelashes while her hands is clasped in front of her.

 

She sighed as she reached for the dress. “Fine.”

 

Sooyoung jumped up and down and the she pushed her to the bathroom.

 

“Thanks Yul! change faster, ok?”

 

She went inside the bathroom and change. She admits that the dress is really pretty. It was a a white flowy dress with long sleeves and flowers designed around it.

 

When she got out of the bathroom, Sooyoung looked at her with amused face.

 

“My, My! Our Yuri looks so good in that dress.”Sooyoung turned her around “It really suits you. You really look stunning and pretty.”

 

Yuri blushed at the comment “You think so?” she whispered but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear. The girl patted her cheeks.

 

“Of Course! You are beautiful and I think you look good even wearing a simple outfit.”

 

She blushed again but she smiled at her “Thank you, Soo” she said shyly.

 

“Your welcome!”Sooyoung ruffled her hair. “anyway, let’s fix your hair and put you some make up.”

 

“Make up?”

 

“Yup!”

 

She groaned again.

 

---------

 

Yuri is biting her lips as Sooyoung walks her outside the hotel. Many people are staring at her and she doesn’t really like it.

 

Sooyoung left her at the seashore. She said that she will have to walk alone towards the table where Yunho is waiting for her.

 

She looked at the table where Yunho is seated. On the top of the table, there were candles that are lit up. And there were torch lighting up the whole place. There were also foods that are waiting for her.

 

She slowly walks towards him. and when he looked up to her, she saw admiration in his eyes. She don’t know that if was just her imagination or if its real.

 

He stood up without even taking his eyes off her. “You look so beautiful” he said. he guide her as she sit.

 

“It’s ok, Yunho-shi”she said in a cold tone “You don’t need to act like a gentle man just because there is a camera infront of us.”

 

It shows that he is shocked from what she said. after a second, she heard him laugh. He signals the camera man to leave them alone for a moment.

 

“There, they are already gone. Happy?”

 

She just looked at him with no expression in her face.

 

“Here”Yunho grab the bowl of rice and put some on her plate then he also put some fish on her plate.

 

“I can do it alone”She said in emotionless voice.

 

“You should be treated like a pricess. You are the lucky winner right?”

 

So you think that it is really a great pleasure to be with you, well you are wrong! She scoffed in her mind

 

“Is there something wrong?”he asked with his browsed creased in confusion. Yunho hold her hands.

 

She shook her head the she immediately pulled her hands from his hold. “I’m fine” she coldly replies to him. Even though she said that, her face is telling him a different one. She knew that she looked irritated and uncomfortable.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Was this too long or too short? kekeke

There will be more YunHo moments in the next chapter. 

 

******

 

 

Hi there. I’m not the author. I’m just posting is for her. She said sorry for the late update, she just came from a vacation. Anyway, she currently can’t move her hand. She just had an accident. So she will be late in updating again. But she promises that it will not be so long. Please bear with her for awhile.

Thank you guys!

Oh well, don’t forget to leave some comments guys.

It will motivate her more. =)