Meet YoonYulSeo!

The Sullen Goddess

 

 

“Last Night, after the awarding ceremony, Jung Yunho was seen in a bar together with a new y young actress. Hmmn.. Guess who is it?  Stay tuned to Showbizness”

Yuri grab the remote control irritatingly. She was about to turn off the TV but a commercial caught her attention.

It is a commercial of SoshiLove (AN:< Lame! xD can’t think of other name), the most popular beauty shop who have a contest where Jung YunHo is the prize.

“Jung YunHo again?! Is there nothing else interesting will appear on the screen other than the face of that Boastful guy?”she exclaimed to no one before turning the TV off. She shook her head then she stood up and walk towards her studio.

She is a painter. Painting is one of her passion and hobbies so it’s also the job she chose. She finished a degree on Fine Arts at the age of 19years old. She studied in an early age so finished early in college too.

She is already 21 but she will turn 22 next month. She has her own house at Gyeonggi province. Its not that big but she is proud of it because its surrounding is beautiful and it suits an artist like her.

“And he is also the prize of that contest?”she continued talking to herself. “Why? Who do they think he is? Is he a Greek God?” she grabs her paintbrush and then she start painting with a frown on her face.

Few minutes ago, she wanted to take a rest and watch television but her mood went down when she noticed that the face of Jung Yunho keeps appearing on screen --- from dramas up to commercials.

She doesn’t know why she doesn’t like him and always irritated on him. His aura and the way he dress seems arrogant. He is very popular, maybe his head became bigger that’s why he dated all of the girls he likes then play with them and make them cry.

She is a Feminist so she really don’t like when a women was being stepped on. There will be a fight if that happens.

“Geez Yuri!”she muttered to herself. “Don’t waste your time thinking about that arrogant guy. he is not important.” She reminded herself.

And that is what she did. She kept herself busy in painting and Jung Yunho never entered her mind again. Her work brought her to the other world where she is the only one who can go there.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Join now!”

 

With wide open and her eyes almost pops out, Kwon Yoona stared hard at the TV screen. “Gosh!” she shouted when she recovered from shock. “Did you saw that, Hyunnie? Did you?!”

SeoHyun rolled her eyes. “Ofcourse! I’m not blind Yoong”

She squealed again. She is the sixth among the kwon siblings. SeoHyun is her best friend. They are classmates in Daejeon Science Highschool at they are 16years old. They are currently watching TV in Seohyun’s room when the commercial of SoShiLove beauty shop.

“I will join! I will Join!”she yell while jumping up and down to the poor younger girl’s bed.

She is so happy about the contest that she learned. She dreamt of meeting her first major crush Jung Yunho in personal.

“Yoong!”exclaimed by Seohyun who looks unhappy with her plan. She looks at her like she is a crazy person.

“What?”she starred at her friend. “You don’t want to join? Gosh! Jung YunHo is the prize. Its JUNG YUNHO!”

“Are you stupid? Didn’t you saw that only 18 years old above is the one who were allowed to join?”’

“WHAT!!”she slumped down to the bed and the smile on her face was gone. “ W-where? I didn’t saw it earlier.”

She giggled while shaking her head. “Tsk! You are so excited to celebrate. You even haven’t read the mechanics yet.”

“b—but. . .”She suddenly ran out of energy. She laid down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

 “I hope that there will be a contest like this again when I turned 18.” She wished. She sat up again and turned her attention back to the TV.

After a few minutes of silently watching she suddenly thought of something.

“Ahhh!” She jump up “I have an Idea!” she snaps her fingers in the air and shouted that made her friend jump up from shock.

“Kwon Yoona! My gawd! Are you going to kill me? That gave me a heart attack!”Seohyun hold her chest to calm her beating heart. “Don’t do it again or else I will kick you out of this room and you will never enter here again.” She scolds as she glares at her. She smiled apologetically then went infront of her pale bestfriend and hugs her tight.

“Gosh! I’m so sorry Seohyunnie!”she said but the young girl ignored her so she let go of the hug and look at her friend’s face who is still glaring at her. she cups her best friend’s face “Hyun, Im sorry. please don’t be angry.” She pleaded “hmmpf!” Her best friend looks away. Then she started kissing her friends face “forgive me please” she pleaded between her kisses. She kept doing that until her best friend giggle as it tickles and she gave up.

“Fine! But don’t do it again ok?”her friend pouted at her. she nodded her head happily “I promise!”

“So what is the reason of your suddenness earlier?”she looked at her curiously.

“Yuri unni!”

“huh? Yuri Unni?”

“I will join her in the contest.”Her eyes sparkled from the idea.

Her best friend doesn’t look convinced.“Did you forget? She hates Jung Yunho so much, right?”

She thinks for a minute. “she will not know that we are joining her in that contest. If she won, she will be forced to accept it. And, her life is so boring. We need to spice it up so that her shyness and introvert attitude will lessen.”

“She will kill you Yoong!”she reminded her

She laughed evilly “As if you don’t know me.”

Her bestfriend sighed. “I forgot, you are afraid of nothing.”

Her eyes sparkled more as she discusses her plan in joining her Yuri unni in the contest.

Seohyun can’t help but to shook her head in defeat while listening to her plan. It had been always like that. Even since they were children, she had always been the troublemaker, and Seohyun was the good one. Still, they were best friend.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Hi sorry for the delay update. i've been busy to school.

hope you like the update.

thanks for reading.

Don't forget to live a comment.

more comments the sooner i update.. 

Love you guys <3