Chaos

The Sullen Goddess

 

-----------After one month--------------

 

Seohyun and Yoona is in the entertainment room of the Kwon Mansion. They are together with Tiffany, the third among Kwon’s siblings, and Krystal, the youngest among the siblings.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun is chatting with each other while Yoona and Krystal is sitting in the carpet infront of them playing wii in the big screen inside the room.

 

“I will win this time alligator Unni!”Krystal said.

 

“You bet cha, annoying brat!”Yoona said.

 

Suddenly *knock knock*

 

A lady in a white uniform entered the room. Tiffany is the first one who greeted her.

 

“Oh! What do you need ahjumma kang?”

 

The old lady showed the phone in her hands and smile.

 

“Someone is looking for Yuri-shi, they said they are from SoShiLove Beauty shop.”

 

Yoona stopped playing then she looked at Seohyun who is looking at her too.

 

Tiffany stood up and get the phone from the old lady’s hand.

 

“Why would they look for my Yul?”

 

Yoona stood up and grab the phone from her Unni and she leans at the back of the couch.

 

“Let me answer it for her Fany unni.”

 

“Yah! –“Tiffany was about to protest but Yoona looked at her with puppy eyes. “Fine! But put it in Loud speaker ok?”

 

Yoona did what she was told to. SeoHyun and Tiffany went near her to hear the conversation clearly.

 

“Yes, Hello?”

 

“Is this Kwon Yuri?”a male voice said in the other line.

 

“Yes, speaking.”

 

“Good Morning, mam! I’m Sungmin from SoshiLove Beauty shop. I’m confirming if you really send an entry in our contest.”

 

 “Yay! I win I win!” krystal said while jumping. She finally won because Yoona stopped playing. She was jumping around while singing. Tiffany was about to scold the younger girl but did it for her.

 

“Keep quiet SooJung-ah!”Hyoyeon the forth daughter of the Kwon’s, said before she gave Tiffany a thumbs up. She walked near the three girls while leaving the pouting girl.

 

“Yes, I did. Why?”Yoona said that made Tiffany and sunny look at their younger sister confusedly, they felt a hand on her shoulder and they saw Seohyun looking at them. the latter mouthed  I will explain it to you later Unnies. They just nodded their heads.

 

“Congratulations Miss Kwon! you won the contest.”

 

Yoona squealed on delight even though she is not the one who really won the contest. She just can’t believe that her sister was chosen over the hundreds of girls who send an entry.

 

Well, she really chooses the prettiest picture of her Unni and sends it to the contest. And besides, her sister is really beautiful and stunning, her skin is flawless and fair looking. Actually many talent scout approaches her sister to become a model of some beauty products, the others invite her to be their talent but her sister is not really interested in modeling or in shobiz world so she rejected it right away.

 

“Thank you! Thank you!”she happily said to the person on the other line.

 

“we will fetch you at the address you gave us next week for a week or a two weeks’ vacation at Jeju.”

 

“Thank you!”

 

“Do you have any questions Mam?”

 

“No, Thank you!”

 

“Well, then. We will just fetch you next Thursday morning. If you have any questions just contact us in this number.” The guy gave her the number before he bids goodbye.

 

She presses the end call before she let out a loud squeal. She hugged her bestfriend and force her to jump up and down with her.

 

“Hyunnie! We won! We won!”she yelled and held her best friend tighter.

 

“Yoong! I can’t breathe..”SeoHyun said as she pushed her best friend away.

 

“KWON YOONA!!!” Hyoyeon and Tiffany yelled to get the attention of their younger sister.

 

Yoona let go of the hug and she turns to her sister. She saw her Unnies are glaring at her. she step back with scared face.

 

“Yah! You choding! What’s the meaning of this?”the glaring Hyoyeon exclaimed

 

“explain now or I will strangle you to death!”Tiffany commended while sending daggers through her eyes towards the scared younger girl.

 

Yoona hide at Seohyun’s back. “Hyunnie, I’m scared.” She back her best friend burying her face to the latter’s back.

 

“I thought you are not scared of anything Yoong?”Seohyun said.

 

“My angry unnies are an exeption, they are really dangerously scary when they are mad. Please help me Hyunnie.”Yoona pleaded.

 

“Kwon Yoona, I’m waiting!”Hyoyeon said.

 

“Fine!”Seohyun sighed and took a deep breath.

 

“Unnies, please calm down. Why don’t we take a sit first before Yoong explain it all to you.”

 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon looked at each other. “better thank your ever-so-nice-Best friend or else I would have kicked you .” Tiffany said before sitting down.

 

“now explain it to us.” hyoyeon

 

Yoona let out a breath in relief.

 

“Actually I was the one who wanted to join that contest but unfortunately I’m underage so I decided to Join Yuri Unni instead.”

 

“What??? Why did you do that?”Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

“when did you the right to decide for our Yuri?”Tiffany said in an angry tone.

 

“I told her that Unni but she didn’t listen to me.”Seohyun said.

 

 “Unnies, don’t you think that this is a good opportunity for Yuri Unni?” Yoona reasoned out “There are many people who joined that contest but Yuri Unni is the one that they chose.”

 

“even so, you don’t have the right to do that without her knowing.”Hyoyeon said.

 

The younger girl pouted “Unnies~” she whined “think of this in a good way. Yuri Unni needs to have fun. Didn’t you guys say that you are all worried for Yuri unni because she always locked herself at her studio room? This is a great time for her to go out and enjoy. Think of it as her vacation. Besides, Jeju is beautiful. When we go there before, she can’t come with us because she is a graduating student. she was depressed that she didn’t went with us? I’m sure she will be more inspired to paint when she is there.” Yoona said with her puppy eyes.

 

“Did I hear the word ‘Jeju?”

 

All of them turned to the source of the voice and it was their father Kwon SeungHun. Even in his age he still looks handsome. 

 

“Appa! Talk to this choding!”Hyoyeon said

 

“Yeah Dad she really did something foolish”Tiffany said.

 

“Kwon Yoona, what did you do this time?”Kwon Seunghun said.

 

Yoona began explaining everything to his father. At the age of 17, she was good in manipulating people. She knows that can convince them that she did the right thing.

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Seohyun sighed after Yoona finished explaining.

 

“Well, you really have a point there but still you did wrong, Yoona.”Their father said but suddenly he rubs his chin “I think I really got your point Sweetie”

 

Yoona’s face brightens up.

 

“I’m really worried about your sister. She’s too aloof to other people. She’s not getting any younger. I’m afraid that you will get married earlier than her. I think she have to be exposed and meet different people than staying in her studio with her paintings.”

 

“What??? Are you serious Appa?”Hyoyeon and Tiffany said in unison. Their father looked at them with a serious face

 

“Are you questioning my decision? I’m the leader here so I will decide everything”

 

When Yoona heard it she stick her tongue out at her unnies. The two girls just looked down in defeat.

 

“Appa!  Help me to convince Yuri unni to go in Jeju.”

 

“OK, We’ll think of something.”

 

Mr. Kwon and Yoona began talking about their plan. Hyo, Fany and Seo just looked at them. After a few minutes of talking, the two was satisfied with their plan.

 

“First we have to be sure that your Yuri unni is in her house at that time.”

 

“How can we do that? If we ask her I know that she will be suspicious.”

 

The father and daughter turned to the listening girls.

 

“Don’t look at me dad. Yuri will not listen to me if I ask her to stay in her house”Hyoyeon said.

 

“Me too dad.”Tiffany said as she shook her head.

 

All of them turned to the quiet girl SeoHyun.

 

“HUH?”look at them confusedly

 

Mr. Kwon and Yoona look at each other with a grin on their faces.

 

“SeoHyun can you help us?”

 

“Me?”Seohyun pointed herself.

 

The two began to tell seohyun her part. HyoFany can’t help but to face-palmed. They look at each other with the same thought. “Know I know where Yoona inherit her mischieviousness”

 

All of them are not aware that one girl is quiet but busy in recording their conversation in the camera. She walked out slowly out of the room. After she got out she run to her room and opens her laptop.

 

Krystal smirked “I’m so telling this to mom and other Unnies. I will send this video to them. Wahaha.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri can’t help but to smile when she smells the fragrance of the rose that she picked at her garden. She was happy when she saw it earlier because it is already bloomed.

 

She wipes the sweat in her forehead with her hands and it leaves some dirt in her flawless face. Her hands are dirty because she was landscaping her garden to make it beautiful. She thought of doing it coz she have nothing to do and she can’t leave her house. Seohyun called her last Monday to tell her that she is going to visit her today with Yoona. Since she is really close to SeoHyun and she loves her sister Yoona, she cancelled her appointment and chose to stay in her house.

 

She grabs the vase and put there the flowers that she picked earlier then she poured some water in it. Suddenly she heard a car stopped in front of her house. She confusedly turned to her gate. There’s no house that is close to her house so she is sure that the person in the car is her visitor.

 

She thought that maybe it is Yoona and SeoHyun or maybe her other sisters is visiting her so she decided to open the gate without even bothering to put away the vase in her hands.

 

When the gate was fully opened, the video cameras’ that is focused on her face was the first thing she saw. Her eyes widened and opened. The people who is holding the camera’s was a stranger to her.

 

“Congratulations Miss Kwon Yuri!”she heard someone shouted.

 

She blinked repeatedly as she roams her eyes around the unfamiliar people in front of her.

 

“Yuri Unnie!”she was surprised to saw her sister hopping towards her, at her back there is Hyo-unni, and Fany-unni.

 

“What in the world is the meaning of this?”she hissed.

 

“Wait Unni, Your face.”Yoona whispered. The younger girl grabs her handkerchief and wipes her face. “Aigoo~ Why is your face so dirty?”

 

Instead of answering she angrily pulled her sister inside of her house. Her unnies followed them.

 

“What’s happening?” she turned to her Unnies. “Hyo Unni and Fany Unni, why there is so many people outside and some are holding cameras?”

 

HyoYeon sighed before answering. “Yul, you won the SoShiLove Beauty contest.”

 

“What???!!!” her eyes grew wide.”What contest? I didn’t join any contest Unni”

 

“Well, talk to this alligator girl, she’s the one who joined you to that contest.”

 

She angrily turned to her younger sister. “You did not?! Why did-“

 

“Unni” Yoona cut her as she hug her waist “this is only a once in a lifetime opportunity. Well, you said that you like to go to Jeju without us right? It’s your dream vacation and I just did you a favor.”

 

“But –“

 

“Yoona is right, Sugar!”a manly voice said.

 

“Appa!”Yuri said when she saw her father.

 

“Sugar, look. It’s a free vacation. You should dress up so that you can go out and leave.”

 

“No way!”she immediately objects, she got out of yoona’s hug and crossed her arms. She really doesn’t like that someone will decide for her.

 

“Isn’t it your dream to paint the beautiful scene of jeju? It’s you chance to relax and do what you want in such an awesome place. You always paint trees, mountain, building, peoples and etc. maybe going there will give you another inspiration”Yoona said.

 

Yuri swallowed. She agrees that it is a good price but her pride stops her to say yes. “No!”

 

“Unni~~” yoona whinned “there are many girls joined this contest and you are the lucky winner.”

 

“Why did you join me there?”

 

“Yul baby”her tiffany hugs her. “you will lose nothing if you go there. You’ll enjoy I’m sure. the staff from the contest is here to fetch you” her Tiffany Unni said as she smiles at her. when she saw the older girls crescent moon eyes, her heart softened.

 

“But Unni~~”she pouted “why do they have to take a video?” camera is one of the things that she hated. She feels uneasy and awkward with it.

 

“is that why you don’t want to join?”her Hyo Unni ask while squeezing her hands.

 

She nodded and then she gave her a pout. Hyoyeon ruffled her hair and pinch her cheeks. “You still haven’t change”

 

Yoona brows twitched in jealousy. She pushes her two unnies away from her favorite unni. the  she took her unni hands and swings it.

 

“Yuri unni. it is just a requirement. So that they will have evidence that someone really won the contest”Yoona said using her aegyo voice.. “please come with them. Please!” she looks at her unni with puppy eyes. she look away to stop herself to give in to those beautiful doe eyes.

 

“Sugar, I want you to go to Jeju.”her father commanded her.

 

 

“But Appa –“

 

“Look, You will go there or I will force you to go back to our house. Remember you still not paid me fully for this house. If you go to Jeju I will forget about debt.”

 

“but what’s  the catch?”

 

“The catch is, I want you to be happy and rest a little but I think you don’t like it so I have to offer you a deal.”

 

Yuri shook her head. “why are you doing this to me?”

 

“Go to Jeju or you will lose this house and your privacy.” He commanded.

 

“But my things are not prepared yet.”

 

“We prepared it for you Unni”Yoona said she pointed at the luggage near the doorway.

 

Yuri just sighed in defeat. She really treasured her house and her privacy. “Fine, I’ll go!”

 

“Yay!!” Yoona jump up and down while her father smiles in victory.

 

“Unni let me dress you up. Hyo-unni and Fany Unni, help me”Yoona said as she push her towards her room and her two Unnies followed them.

 

After few minutes Yuri got out of the room while wearing a grey long sleeves Vneck shirt together with black jeans and grey sandals. Her sister asked her to wear a dress but she didn’t allow them so they decided to let her wear what she wants.

 

“Appa, Unnies, Yoong I will be going now.”Yuri said in uninterested tone.

 

“Yul baby I will miss you!”Tiffany hug her.

 

“be sure not to skip your meal. Ok?”Hyoyeon hugs her too.

 

“Just call me up Sugar if you need something ok?”her dad hugs her before patting her head.

 

“Guys! It not like I’ll be gone for a year. But still I will miss you guys.”Yuri said and she gave her family a sweet smile.

 

“wait Krystal said I should kiss you for her. and I want to kiss you too” Tiffanykissed her  cheeks repeatedly and she just giggled.

 

“Me too!”Hyoyeon peck her cheeks too. her father was about to kiss her cheeks but she stops him.

 

“No you Appa! You know that I hate your stubbles.”Her father frowns at her so instead she’s the one who gave him a kiss.

 

“Bye guys!”Yuri said before she grabs the door knob to open the door but she heard a loud sniff when she turn around she saw yoona is crying.

 

“Unni~~~”yoona cried before running to her and hug her. she cried on her chest that made her shirt wet.

 

“Yah! Yoongie, you are wetting my shirt.”Yuri said as she rubs her sister hairs.

 

“Unni don’t go!”Yoona said as she looks at her.

 

“ehh? You are the one who force me to go right?”

 

“But I change my mind, Yuri unni don’t go!”her younger sister whined.

 

“Yoong~~”

 

‘Yah! Yoona let her go!” tiffany and Hyoyeon pulls Yoona away from her.

 

“Nooooo! Yuri Unni~~”Yoona said before her two Unnies push the crying girl inside her room.

 

Yuri sighed and then she shook her head.

 

“Come on Sugar let me send you to them.”Her appa holds her luggage for her and they walked out of the house.

 

“take care of my house Appa!”

 

“Don’t worry I will”Yuri hugs her father. “Thanks!”

---------------------------------------

 

Mr. Kwon, Yoona, Tiffany and Hyoyeon are on their way to their house.

 

Yoona is still sulking while Mr. Kwon looks sad and he didn’t even notice that his speed slows down. Tiffany and Hyoyeon noticed it.

 

“Appa, what’s wrong?”Tiffany asked.

 

“Yeah! Our car slowed down. I bet I can run faster than your speed now.”Hyoyeon said

 

“I’m sorry sweeties. I just kind of feel bad that I force our Yuri to go in Jeju alone. I’m worried what might happen to her.”Mr. Kwon said sadly.

 

“Appa, I told you not to send her away but you still insisted.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“I just wanted to ---- My poor Sugar.”Mr. kwon with a low tone.

 

“Yuri Unni~~~”Yoona cried.

 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and sighed.

 

“Look at this two, they are the one who forced our Yuri to go but they really don’t want her to be away from them. Aren’t they look stupid?”Tiffany whispered to Hyoyeon

 

“I agree with you.”Hyoyeon said.

 

The two girl just shook their head and look at the two sulking people.

 

-------------------------------------

HI guys. Finally an update! Sorry for making you wait for so long. Kind of busy these few weeks. I introduced Yuri’s family first but don’t worry YunRi will meet in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading and subscribing.

Don’t forget to leave some comments.

I will appreciate if you do….^.^

--Minnie <3--