Meet YunHo

The Sullen Goddess

 

Hi guys! sorry for not updating these past few days. AFF had some problems and the chapters that i hided was deleted and i never recover it. the copy i have was corrupted too so i have to rewrite it all over again but i can't do it right away since i've been busy for my school coz our finals is up. hope you guys understand. i will upadte my other fics soon.

anyway, here is the update. hope you like it.. enjoy!!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“I Hate You!”

One Big Slap hit the handsome face of Jung YunHo. His face turned red but he ignored it.

“Anna, believe me. I didn’t cheat on you. I love you, only you.”

“you love me?” the girl said with tears on her eyes. “I don’t know if I will believe and trust you anymore. It’s enough that you hurt me once. I don’t want to be in pain again.”

“Anna.” He holds her arm when the girl attempt to turn back to him. “please, give me another chance.”

“No! Stop it! I already gave you before but you wasted it. I dont want to see you ever again. We are over!” she turned away and walk towards the door.

“CUT!”

Yunho sighed the he turned to his director.

“Good Job, everyone!” the director shouted. “it’s a wrap!”

He took a deep breath and exhale comfortably. Finally he will be able to rest and go home after his 8hours of taping. He wants to sleep. Its midnight when he went home yesterday because he had to attend a awarding ceremony where he was awarded as best actor of the year. Many people invited him to celebrate, and he can’t decline it. so he went home late and unfortunately he have a shoot at 6am that day.

He was so darned tired.

“Where’s my water?” he asked. His voice filled the room and everybody inside turned their attention to him. they are already used when he is shouting. They didn’t care. All of they follow him since he is a popular actor. He was the best in his generation. In other words, he was in the peak of successfulness and he will or he will have whatever he wants.

A petite girl walk towards him and handed him a bottle of water.

“why this is not cold?” he angrily gave it back to the girl “Didn’t I told you that I want my water to be cold?”

“I- - I w- will get a n-new one” the girl stammered

“Never Mind.” He hurriedly went to get his things that are on the chair. Many people are inside of the studio and he wants to go away and be alone. He is having a headache and it hurts more because there are many people on the set.

But when he got out of the studio, there are many reporters waiting for him. it is like a Korean version of paparazzi. They are always watching, observing, and stalking the popular celebrities like him. they always follow him wherever he will go, especially now that he is the best actor of the prestigious Triple A or Annual Actor’s/Actress’ Award.

“YunHo!” yelled by one of the female reporter. “what did you feel when you won the Triple A?”

“I already answered it last night.” He said without hiding the irritation in his voice. They are blocking his way and it annoys him.

One of the advices that his manager, Jo kwon gave to him is ‘don’t offend the reporters’. They are the one who holds the image of the celebrities. If there is something that they don’t like in a person, the news about them will spread in just a day.

“YunHo, is it true that you are dating Goo Ara?”

“Is the news about you beating someone in a bar yesterday night is true?”

“Are you making a new album?”

He sighed repeatedly, calming his self because the reporters annoys him, they are pushing each other while force the microphone and the recorders towards his face. He didn’t have enough sleep and he worked all day. He is not in the mood to answer all the nonsense and baseless questions made by the people who had nothing to do but to waste their time in gossiping.

“Please, let me out.” He said in a commanding voice. He is sure that tomorrow the news will be ‘Jung YunHo: snub and treated the reporters coldly.

But he is used to that kind of news because he encountered it already before. He is almost 5 years in the industry. he is 22 years old when he first entered the world of showbiz. It is really not in his plan. He is a graduate of Business Administration and his parents want him to handle their family business. He is the eldest son so he should be the next president of their company.

But while he is on vacation with his parents, two sisters and one brother in Macau, a young guy approach him and ask him what his nationality is, he said that he is a Korean.

He introduced his self as ‘Jo Kwon’ and he is a talent manager. He said the he saw his potential in becoming a star, and he said that he possessed the charms and appeal that will make the girls fall in love and make their knees weak, and make the older women swoon over him.

Never once in his 22 years of life that he thought of entering the crazy world of showbiz. but he reconsidered it because he think that it is a way for him to be free in the cage that his father and grandfather set to him.

He didn’t want to work for his family business. He wants to prove something to himself and to have something to be proud of. He wants to show to the world that he can stand on his own feet even without relying on his family’s wealth. And this was his chance.

He took workshop and signed a contract with SMent, the biggest, famous and most successful entertainment company in Asia.

He was an instant hit. His acting skill is remarkable, his singing voice was loves and his appeal was admired by everyone. Almost all of the women and gays (no offense meant) are going gaga when they heard the name ‘Jung YunHo’.

When he arrived at his car he slumped down his body on the driver seat. His driver was on leave so he has to drive for his self. He doesn’t have assistant too because he don’t want to have coz he thinks that it is only for female celebrities.

While he is driving, something caught his attention. It is a billboard of a famous Beauty shop who is currently has a contest. Contest where he is the price. Whoever the lucky girl that will be chosen will go with him at Jeju and be his date for a week or two.

He shook his head. His talent fee there was really big. He can’t understand why there are many girls will do anything just to have a date with him. he was just an ordinary human being. Sometimes he cant help but to sigh every time there are some fans who cry or faint when they saw him.

Before he entered showbiz, he already has many admirers. Even he is a bully and a little bit snob, girls couldn’t seem to help themselves to fall in love with him. They always give him chocolates, flowers and many more.

Even now that he was in showbiz and the media portrayed him as a playboy, everyone simply adored him. it is really his fate to have many admirers.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Is this update is too short or too long?

Sorry if there is some wrong gramming. English is not my first language.

please bear with me. hehehe

Thanks for reading..

dont forget to leave some comments.

it will motivate me more!