Chapter 2

My Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

 

That was close. Chanyeol though to himself as he walked out of the music room. He just wanted to try out singing the new song and as luck would have it, he spoiled his own comeback song to a girl. He can just imagine it now, articles about him hiding away in school, playing a solo concert for her.

Wendy, that was the girl's name. And again, what did she say, ' I wanted to see your eyes "  He scoffed at the memory, of all the things a girl could say.

Shaking his head to forget the encounter, he turned towards the Administration office where his manager was waiting. As required by the agency for his new project, they were asked to participate in reality program happening in Hangguk School of Arts. A 3 month immersion in this prestigious school and how he can survive.

 I wonder if she recognised me. 

He stopped short from the sudden thought. Why would he even bother to get to know her. She is just another one of the countless faces he will see in his life.

She has the most amazing eyes.

"Stop!" 

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" 

"Huh?" He looked up and saw his manager,  Lee Han walking towards him, concern all over  his face.

"Hyung, i'm okay" He assured him, forcing a smile as they enter the office to face the others in the room.

"Welcome to Hangguk School of Arts, Mr. Park Chanyeol! We are so honored that you choose us for your come back project!" He said joyfully, "My named is Hong Jungwa, president of HSA. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me directly" 

"Err. Thank you" Shaking his hand in response then proceeded to do the same to the other members of the staff.

After everyone made the introductions, they took their seats and started the program details of the project. They discussed about his schedule, accomodations, security detail and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter