Chapter 1

My Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's Pov

 

"Yerim-a! Wake up you're going to be late!"  Wendy said as she entered Yeri and Joy's room.

"My class starts at 9am,  Unnie" Yeri groaned covering her head with the blanket as Wendy turned the lights on.

As one of the eldest members of the  house, Irene left the responsibility of taking care of the members to Wendy as she went out of town for a week for a class trip. Joy and Seulgi left for class already which left Wendy with dragging Yeri to class. 

"Yeri, it's 30 minutes before 9 unless you're the Flash you better get yourself ready in 15 minutes or I'm leaving you to walk to school."

"WHAT??!! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" Yeri shrieked at her, scrambling towards the bathroom.

"Ya! I've been screaming my lungs out for an hour, your Highness. A national emergency will not wake you up"

The water in the shower drowned out what Yeri was about to say.

She left the room and try to pack up some of leftovers from breakfast for Yeri to eat on the drive. It took their maknae 15 minutes and they were off to their campus.

"When is Irene unnie coming back?" Yeri asked, full of the food she packed for her earlier.

"Can you chew and swallow your food first" 

Rolling her eyes, she grabbed another pancake to shove in .

Wendy sighed, then gave Yeri one of the water bottles she brought with them. " In about 5 days. She said she misses us already"

"I missed her too. I missed her cooking. No offense, I can eat the food you're serving but I like hers better" 

"Thank you so much!" Wendy said making a face at the comment which made Yeri laughed. 

After a few minutes, they arrived at their campus and as soon she puts the car on park, Yeri released the buckle and run towards her class. 

"Be careful! Don't run!"

Wendy grabbed her backpack and laptop, made sure the car is locked then followed Yeri inside the school. Her class doesn't star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter