Lost

Dealing With It

TAEMIN'S POV

I didnt know where I was or where I was going...but I didnt care. What does it matter? I dont belong anywhere. I cant go back home. Minho must be disgusted with me...I can't face him. Not now. Not ever.

I dont know where I am. All I know is that the rain is so soothing as it blends with tears so I dont have to admit that the tears are even there. I was blinded by the nothingness. Suddenly, I found myself at a door...not really knowing how I got there. I walked inside, absently. What does it matter anymore anyways?

I found myself looking at.....me. The wooden floor linked me to the full mirror wall, to the other me that stared back into my own icy glare in sunken red eyes. I had always felt at home at the studio I suppose. I didnt feel like dancing....and at the same time, I did...because thats who I am, and I need something to remind me of that person I used to claim to be.

I walked over to the sterio, dripping on the buttons as I turned it on and just let what ever was on play.

I turned to the mirrors and watched myself. I wasnt moving. Suddenly I let music control me, not wanting to be in control any more. I let my legs carry me and I moved. Just moved. I closed my eyes and just danced.Danced until I was so happy it hurt, til I was so devastated it made me want to scream. Why cant I scream? Whos to stop me? Thers no one here...no one would care.

I opened my eyes, and looked right into the eyes of my other self. I hated what I saw. I was right in front of the mirror. Th urge to scream overwhelmed me.

"DAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lngs, hoping the heavens could here me curse myself as I pounded my fist into the mirror, shattering it in a spiderwebed shape around my clenched hand. I felt the shards dig into my flesh..but I didnt care. Who would care. I slumped to the ground, sliding my bloody hand down the glass, making a red streak. And there I sat, for who knows how long, not knowing what to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry its kinda short...i just watched the lunar eclypse from my backyard which was from 1 to 3pm so Im a lil sleepy,but its something right?