Who I Am

Dealing With It

Sorry I havn't updated. Did a lot of christmas shopping and spent the night with my sister, whos getting a divorce....had to keep her head out of the toilet ya know?_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ONEW'S POV

Jonghyun and I stood in Minho's doorway. He was laying on the floor, knees to his chest, facing away from us. Jonghyun and I looked at each other. I feel so defeated, like theres no way to make this better. But Im the hyung...I have to say something.

"Minho?" I called gently. I didnt want to startle him. But he didnt move. I wonder if he has known we were here all along.

Or if he just didnt hear me. What if he will be completely unresponsive? No.

"Minho." I called a little louder. He sighed. I took that as recognition and walked up to him and sat on my knees behind him, not wanting to see his eyes.

"Things will be alright. They'll come back. They've got to! Its not like we'll never see them again," and it wasn't until the words left my lips that I realized they were true, Taemin wouldnt leave forever.

Then why does it feel like he has?

Minho shifted so his back was to the ground and looked up at me, short hair messed up on one side.

"I-"he muttered under his breath in a rasp. He looked hungry, tired. He looked-dead.

"Jonghyun, go get some food and bring it up here." I ordered. Jonghyun, left his spot at the door and I heard his feet quickly jog down the stairs.

"Onew-" Minho grabbed my shirt and pulled my face close to his.

"Onew, I love him." He whispered.

"Love who?" I asked. But I knew. My heart raced as I realized how tragic it was.

"Taemin." Minho spoke with a devastated look in his eyes. All I could do was look at him. Then I knew what to say.

"Then we have to get him back!" I said, trying to lift him to his feet, his face in utter shock at my lack thereof.

"How are you not surprised?" He asked, bewildered.

"Because, you two were meant to be, and if that means two of my best friends are gay lovers than so be it! I love you both so much and just want you to be happy!" It was a truth I myself didn't realize until just now.

Minho's eyes became determined and he stood.

 

TAEMIN'S POV

I am so selfish. Why am I going back? Why am I so eager to curse everyone dear to me with my presense? I just taint the atmosphere. What am I thinking? This isn't me? But if this isn't me....then who am I?

Key had an arm around me to sheild me from the cold. We were just going to walk all the way back.

"I dont want to." I said.

"Dont want to what?" Key asked, confused.

"I dont want to go anymore, can't we just stay at the studio?" I pleaded. Key shook his head.

"You need to come home. We need you, and besides, its not like you can just stay away forever...thats not the Taemin I know, giving up." Key told me.

"But I dont even know if I am the Taemin you know anymore." I looked down, I didnt want to see his expression.

"Lee Taemin, you are an amazing dancer, an adorable maknae...and a great friend. That is who you are." Key told me matter of factly. Why did I still feel so incomplete?

I hadn't realized we had come this far.I could see the dorm when I looked back up...and I was terrified. My knees felt like they were about to give way, but Key was there keeping me stable.

And there, standing in front of the house, were three figures. One seemed to be getting closer as the other two stayed behind.

As the figure came closer, I realized who it was. Minho was- running? Why was he running? I looked down not wanting to make eye contact as he approached.

But he didnt slow down. Was he going to run me over? It semed plausable.

And then two strong arms were flung around me, around my shoulders, squeazing me.

"Taemin-" Minho's breathless words brought me to the reality that- Minho was hugging me...he wasnt angry or disturbed by me? He pulled away and gripped my shoulders in his strong hands so that I was looking him right in the eyes.

"I- you can't go-you can never leave me again! Y-y-y-you CAN'T! You know why? Why-why-WHY TAEMIN! Because I LOVE you! You cannot ever leave me because I love you and if you leave I might as well be dead! I never wanted to admit it to myself Taemin but-you did...you were so brave, and then I knew if you can admit it then I can and I love you! You never gave me a chance to tell you that so let me tell you now; I love you I love you I love you so much Taemin!" He panted. I dont know how long I had been holding my breath, but suddenly it all came out, in some kind of backwards gasp. Minho loved me? No. I was dead. Key had never found me, Im just dead...and then-

Minho put a hand on either side of my face and pulled my face to his and our lips met...his eyes were closed. This was real, my body was tingling with every sensation known to me as my eyes drooped closed and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and there we were, in a world of just the two of us, and I wondered why I ever wanted to hurt myself when all along, I had something this spectacular to live for. It was then, kissing the man I love, that I realized this is who I am, this is Taemin. I had never felt more-in the right place. Our lips danced together in a beautiful lyrical and I breathed in his warmth. This was home.

Finally, my eyes opened, and his were still closed. There was a smile of happiness turning up the corners of his mouth, and then he opened his eyes, and for the first time, we looked lovingly into eachothers eyes, and mutually knew, we were perfect. I allowed my hands to trace down his muscular arms and muzzle themselves into his hands that were the perfect size for mine.

"Ahem," Key signaled. Oh I had forgotten he was there! Minho turned.

"It's ok," He said tenderly. Yes everything was ok. Everything was perfect.

"Lets go home." I said, finally ready. And I skipped to our dorm, Minho's hand holding mine, although he did not skip. Key rubbed his face in embarrassment of just watching two of his friends make out. Im sure it would take a while for everyone to get used to, but they'll be fine. Just fine.

"AW!" Onews hands were over his heart, teasingly. He seemed so...normal.

"Shut up,"Minho said smiling, punching Onew lightly on the shoulder. Jonghyuns eyes were wide.

"Woah." He breathed. "Where the hell did that come from?" He asked, completely shocked. "I didn't want to look, but I couldnt look away! That was really shocking!" He began to laugh, and then we all were laughing...and everything was exactly right. It was perfect.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much! Merry Christmaaaas! I hope you check out some of my other stories!

BTW Key didnt go to thank the girls properly because he forgot