CHAPTER 8

Arts Meet Love

 

IN NYC

It was recess time in Julliard. Jonghyun was busy writing lyrics at the bench near the field. He usually liked to be alone during recess. He needed a quiet place to get ideas to write his lyrics. Sometimes, he brought his guitar to play or compose new music.

As he was playing his guitar, suddenly his music sheets were blown away by the strong wind. He quickly picked up some of the music sheets that were on the field. He counted the papers in his hands but it seem that there were still some were missing. He looked around the field for the music sheets but there were no papers at all. He decided to search for the missing sheets.

On that moment, Yoona was walking nearby to get some fresh air while listening to the music. As she was walking towards the field, she saw some music sheets lying on the floor. She picked up one of the music sheets and looked at it. She read the lyrics that were written at the paper.

“The lyrics are so beautiful”, she said to herself.

Then, she collected the other music sheets when suddenly on that moment she saw Jonghyun was searching for something. She looked down at the sheets in her hands and then looked up at him.

“Is he searching for these? I better ask him”, she said.

She took off her earphone and ran towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was still searching for the music sheets.

“Aish, where could it be?”, he said while searching for it.

Then, he felt his shoulder was patted by someone. He looked up and saw Yoona looking at him. On the same time, he saw her holding his music sheets.

“Jonghyun ssi, are you looking for these?”, she asked and handed him the sheets.

He took the sheets from her hands and looked at them. He looked at them and smiled. Yoona was wondering why he smiled when he saw the music sheets.

“Yes. Where did you find them?”, he asked while looking through the music sheets.

“Just right there”, she said while pointing at the place where she found the music sheets.

Then the bell rang indicated that it was the end of recess.

“I think I better go now. I’ll see you around”, Yoona said and walked passed him.

“Hey wait!”, Jonghyun shouted to her.

Yoona stopped walking and turned around when she heard Jonghyun’s call.

“Thanks for helping me”, he said.

“You’re welcome. Anyway, you wrote beautiful songs and I liked them. Goodbye Jonghyun”, she said before started walking again towards her class.

Jonghyun was surprised to hear that she liked his music and on that moment, he started to like her and decided to create a song dedicated for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND A SHORT CHAPTER..BUT I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER ! ^^