CHAPTER 11

Arts Meet Love

PRESENT

“I guess Jonghyun and Yoona will meet that night?”, Tiffany asked her husband.

“We’ll see about that”, Jinki said and drank his drink.

“What happen to Minho and Yuri? Did Yuri accept his proposal? Come on darling, tell me. I can’t wait for their story”, she said eagerly.

“Okay, okay. I’ll tell you the story”, Jinki said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that night went great for Minho as Yuri accepted Minho’s proposal.

“I think I love you too, Minho”, she replied him.

For Minho, that was the reply that he wanted to hear.

After that night, they had become a couple. Although it was love at first sight, but they knew that they could make this relationship work.

Few weeks later

Minho was asked to come to Yuri’s house. He did not know that Yuri had decided to surprise him for his birthday. They did not have any close friend in Paris and she decided just to celebrate it just the both of them.

She prepared a candle light dinner for both of them. She baked chocolate cake for him too. Not only that, she learned how to play the Happy Birthday song from Jonghyun through Skype.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Woah, woah, woah, Jonghyun?? You mean Kim Jonghyun from the New York?”, Tiffany suddenly asked in shocked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Jonghyun and Yuri know each other at Korea. They’re friends since childhood but they went their separate ways when Yuri moved to the city due to her father’s work. They still keep in touch until now. Sorry dear, I really forgot to tell you since you keep insisting to tell the stories”, Jinki said while making cute face to his wife.

“Okay, how about Yoona and Minho? Do they know each other?”, she asked again.

“Nope. They don’t know each other. Should I continue the story now?”, he told her.

“Okay. Sorry to interrupt. Please continue dear”, she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright. Where was I? Ah, so Yuri prepared a lot of things for the celebration.

On the other hand, Minho was on his way to Yuri’s house not knowing about the surprise. He arrived at her house and he saw a sticky note on the door.

“Knock three times before you enter”, it stated.

He smiled and did as it wanted to.

He knocked three times and entered the house. As he opened the door, there was a trail of sneakers on the floor. He felt weird as he saw another sticky note on the floor.

“Follow the trail and you’ll see me”

So he followed the trail and it went to a room. Again, there was another sticky note on the door.

“Open the door if you’re ready”

He took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. As he opened it, he saw Yuri was sitting on a bench wearing a white short dress sitting on a chair and held a guitar in her hands.

As Minho came in the room, she sang for him.

“ Joyeux anniversaire
   Joyeux anniversaire
   Joyeux anniversaire, Minho
   Joyeux anniversaire”

Minho was surprised to hear her singing the Happy birthday song in French.  Even though it was just a birthday song, but it really meant a lot for him. As she was singing, he could the sincerity that came from her.

“Happy birthday, Jagiya”, Yuri said and took out her present to him.

She stood up and walked to him. She gave him a hug and Minho did the same.

“Thanks baby, I love it so much”, Minho whispered to her.

They let go of the hug and she gave him the present.

Minho unwrapped the present and again he was surprised to see that it was a beautiful black jacket. On the jacket, there was a card. He read it out loud.

“TO MY FLAMING CHARISMA CHOI MINHO :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ^^. MAY YOU LIVE IN BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE AS WELL.

P/S: THIS JACKET I MADE IT MYSELF. HOPE YOU LIKE IT DEAR ^^

                I LOVE U ALWAYS!!

He hugged again his beautiful girlfriend and said

“Thank you and I love you always too”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE..HEHE..HOPE U GUYS UNDERSTAND..

THIS TIME I HAVE ADD A LITTLE TWIST THAT JONGHYUN AND YURI KNEW EACH OTHER. JUST FOR FUN..

HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY..

FROM : yellowshines94