#2 Fantasy Dilemma

PLOT-STUFFS (My plots for Kwon Yuri Fictions)

#2

    Title: Fantasy Dilemma

    Characters: Kim Taeyeon, Park Jungsu, Jang Wooyoung [ETC.]

     Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life

    Date Started: May 2011

Plot:

Kim Taeyeon wasn’t fortunate enough to find her special someone despite her looks, charm and & successfulness. Eager to have a boyfriend, she decided to go to a fortune teller one night to confirm if she might end up being an ahjumma without an ahjussi. She gave her liquor; the one that she doesn’t see on her normal days. She eventually drank it upon knowing the reason for the liquors existence. After that, she started to have strange dreams about a man; clearly, the man of her life that the fortune teller was talking about. Even though she dreamt of Him every night she never thought he was real. All she knows is he was a picture in her mind. A complete fantasy.. But what will she do if the man of her dreams becomes real? Making it worse, he was her new boss. How can she handle dealing with someone who lives in her fantasy?

What to expect: YulTop & Minyul. Plus, YurixBigBang loveline~ ;3                                                                                                                                                                                                

A/N: My World Above The Ground Below The Heaven readers are probably aware that I am a TaeTeuk shipper. ;) So, I made 1 fic for them. :)