#1 The Overturn

PLOT-STUFFS (My plots for Kwon Yuri Fictions)

 

#1

    Title: The Overturn

    Characters: Kwon Yuri, Big Bang, SHINee, 4minute, SNSD, [ETC]

    Genre: Romance, Comedy, High School

    Date Started: May 2011

     PLOT:

Half of Korea’s population is built up by fan-girls, girls who are dying over celebrities & actors to be exact. One of them was Kwon Yuri. She deeply admires Choi Seunghyun/T.O.P, a prominent actor and a member of Korea’s top boy group; Big Bang. But 1 meeting changed her heart & outlook. The old sweet girl who dies over, do everything and an admin of T.O.P’s fan club is now one of the people who wants him to die, avoid everything related to him and an V.I.P member and admin of His international anti-fan café. Thinking, they will never meet again she decided to cut all the things that connected her to him. But what will happen if she suddenly meets him once again at their school corridors? Much to her shock, spend the whole school year with him? Can she maintain not connecting with him? Will the strings that connected her to him mend?

What to expect: YulTop & Minyul. Plus, YurixBigBang loveline~ ;3                                                                                                                                                                                                

WHAT TO EXPECT: There's going to be a lot of YulTOP here. This will also include MinYul and G-Yuri ;) And about the story line, it will revolve around Yuri being a fan turned into an anti! And oh, the reason why TOP will spend his shool uear with Yuri was because they made a variety show for Big Bang since their image has been destroyed. So, expect a lot of comedy, fluff and romance~ ;)