#4 How Does A Heart Beat?

PLOT-STUFFS (My plots for Kwon Yuri Fictions)

#4

    Title: How Does A Heart Beat?

    Characters: Kwon Yuri (SNSD) || Jung Yunho (DBSK) || Choi Minho (SHINee) || Choi Siwon (Super Junior)

    Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fluff, Drama

Plot:

Kwon Yuri’s the stereotypical girl you see around in town. She’s cheerful and lively. But ever since her highschool days started, she had kept an unrequited love with Jung Yunho, the famous heart-breaker in their school. Until one day, she accidentally confessed to him. She was of course cruelly rejected, Yunho lived by the name Heartbreaker after all. Luckily, Choi Minho; her childhood friend was there to comfort her. Choi Minho had always took care of her ever since they were kids. He was always her guide and light in times of darkness. On the middle of being heart-broken, she also met Choi Siwon along the way. They shared the same pain; they were both rejected by the people they fell in love with. Everything happened too fast that before Yuri knows it; she is jammed between 3 guys in a messy unrequited situation.

What to expect: YulTop & Minyul. Plus, YurixBigBang loveline~ ;3                                                                                                                                                                                                

A/N: So, this would be like MinYul, YulWon & YunRi. This will like revolve around unrequited love. And oh, it will be my first try for a drama~ It's not a heavy drama though. (I'm not good at those). For all shippers, get ready for this will show tons of moments. ;)