#5 Step!

PLOT-STUFFS (My plots for Kwon Yuri Fictions)

    Title: Step!

    Characters: Kwon Yuri, Jung Yunho, Choi Seunghyun, Go Ara

    Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fluff

    Theme Song: Step - KARA

PLOT:

Love is so ironic. We ignore who adore us and adore who ignore us. Love who hurt us but hurt who love us. It takes sadness to know what happiness is, silence to appreciate the noise and absence to value presence.

Kwon Yuri, a 19 year old teenager, recently broke up with his boyfriend and first love, Jung Yunho, after she found out that he's two timing. Basically, Yunho is only playing around with Yuri, she was just another toy for him. Yuri was ofcourse devastated after finding out the truth. She stopped studying in her university and decided to continue her studies in USA. A year after, she came back, because of family reasons. She continued her studies in Seoul University and to her surprise Yunho was there too. Making it worse, he was her blockmate. But of course, she had moved on, so she practically don’t care anymore. She decided to leave her past behind and just ignore his presence, she wasn’t seeking for revenge after all. But, Yunho was such a nuisance. He kept on bugging her every day. He even teases her for being head over heels for him way back then. But, Yuri didn’t budge, she was a girl with patience and just let Yunho talk while she kept shut. On the other side, Yunho thought Yuri went to drastic changes. Sure she was pretty a year ago but she was drop-dead gorgeous at the moment that every guy would die to be in her arms. And, day by day; Jung Yunho realized that he knew Yuri more than he thought, and he valued her more than he knew. He then decided to win her back but what would he do when his cousin; Choi Seungyun (T.O.P); Yuri’s close colleague and long-time admirer shows up to mess up his plan?

QUOTES:

"I'm not the same girl you knew years ago." -Kwon Yuri

"I know I loved you way back then yet I was afraid. Now, it's too late to hold onto you now." -Jung Yunho

"I've always loved you from afar but it's time to change now. I won't hold back anymore. I would do my best in order to get you to love me." -Choi Seunghyun

What to expect: YulTop & Minyul. Plus, YurixBigBang loveline~ ;3                                                                                                                                                                                                

WHAT TO EXPECT: YulTOP & YunRi on the house yow~ ;)