final

traitor

While taking a shower, Chanyeol left his phone open. I opened his phone and accessed all of his social media accounts out of curiosity.

 

I discovered that he never entertained other girls and never bothered to respond to their flirtatious messages. In other words, there was no evidence of cheating.

 

As his girlfriend, I couldn't help but smile with contentment. I continued scrolling down his newsfeed until I came across a picture of a woman that piqued my interest.

 

I stalked the woman's account, which surprised me because my boyfriend always filled her posts and photos with heart reactions, and he even commented, "so beautiful." "Thank you," said the woman as well.

 

For the first time in years, I felt alarmed and threatened.

 

What I witnessed that day completely shook my mental state. I know it was a small thing, and I shouldn't be angry about their brief interaction on social media, but my anxiety couldn't handle it.

 

I began to overthink from that day forward. I became extremely paranoid.

 

After a few months, I could feel my boyfriend's cold approach toward me. He became so distant that even though he was close, I couldn't feel his warmth and presence.

 

He became more secretive, as if there was something about him I wasn't supposed to touch.

 

I reopened my his account out of paranoia. I know I'm invading his privacy, but I'm desperate to find out what's going on and why he's been acting so cold lately.

 

I stalked the account of the woman who made me jealous, and they didn't talk at all, but they're talking in the comments section while praising each other's existence.

 

That day, I laughed while tears streamed down my cheeks.

 

My boyfriend is not a liar.

 

Yes, my boyfriend is not a cheater, but I often wonder how it feels to be loved unconditionally. Someone who will make you feel special, as if you are the only woman in his eyes who is beautiful.

 

My anxiety was getting worse by the day, and it was affecting our relationship.

 

I love my man, but I don't want to be selfish because I know he's just waiting for me to let him go.

 

As a result, I decided to call it quits on our three-year relationship.

 

Walking away from the man you love is painful, but what hurts the most is that he did nothing to pursue and fight for me to stay.

 

We simply ended our relationship as if nothing had happened. As if we hadn't been in love for three years!

 

 

Two weeks after our breakup, I discovered that he's already dating the same woman I stalked on Facebook.

 

There, I realized that small things can have a big impact. Those small interactions with them on social media were already a warning that I ignored, as were the little red flags that I ignored.

 

I've accepted that we broke up, but I can't accept how it ended.

 

I felt completely betrayed!

 

Yes, my man isn't a liar, but do you know what qualifies him as a traitor?

 

It's when he already knows who's coming after you while you're still moving on!