Please save him..

Title: Life Couldn't Get Any Worst

To: Kyuhyun
From: Jonghyun

How are you CHO KYUHYUN!!! I heard you are dating with your cute new BF??? If you wanna see him again, go to our old hideout....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BF? Boyfriend? Sungmin? Since when did Sungmin become my boyfriend? Kyuhyun thought to himself. I'm worried about what they will do to Sungmin.. Maybe I should go to the hideout.. I drove my car and went to the hideout, which takes about 3hours drive..

-In the hideout-

"So that brat likes this guy??" Jessica asked and started kicking Sungmin and gestured the rest of the members to join her. Jonghyun joined her, while the rest just leaned against the wall minding their own business. Jessica thought of a evil plan, whispering it to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun smiled and nodded. He tore sungmin's clothes ,leaving him and took out a whip, passing it to Jessica.
Jessica whiped him heavily, while jonghyun him. 

After they had fun with him they left him the and lying on the floor with arms tight back and ankles tight together. Tiffany pitied him, taking off her jacket. HeeChul stopped her, giving her a hard look. Tiffany put her jacket back on, and started worrying about Kyuhyun. Heechul had long forgave him.. the both of them were worried about Kyuhyun. Kibum walked in and said, "His coming.. In around an hour.." 
"Taemin, don't do anything rash ok?" He placed his hand on Taemin's shoulders. Taemin just nodded.

Heechul and Tiffany looked at each other in fear, Taemin and Kibum were scaring them. Heechul could see Taemin reload his gun at the corner of his eyes. While Kibum was taking out his hidden knifes and polishing them. Tiffany and Heechul glanced nervously at each other, their really serious this time.

Kyuhyun pulled up in a empty space, rushing into the hideout. He sneaked around the corners of the house,  remembering that he had already called the police and they will come as soon as possible. He texted Siwon, who was the Captain  to turn off the siren so that the gang wouldn't know.  He entered the little cottage in the woods, and saw a totally , badly beaten, bloody, Sungmin lying on the floor with his clothes scattered all over. Kyuhyun sneaked up to him and took off his coat covering sungmin. 
"So you finally came." Kyuhyun turned around and saw HeeChul standing there crossed armed. 
"Hyung.."
"Shhh. carry him and follow us.." Tiffany came out from behind Heechul, "We're here to help you.." 
He picked him up and ran toward the door, Heechul and Tiffany led the way.
"Hurry.." they hissed softly.

Kyuhyun hurriedly ran up to them and followed closely, he saw something flying over and ducked. 
"Do you guys think you can get away with helping him?" Kyuhyun saw Jonghyun and Taemin in front of Heechul and Tiffany with a gun held on the foreheads. Kibum came up behind Kyu and grabbed his arms. Lifted him up and ran grabbing Kyu's arm with Sungmin in his arms.
Kibum suddenly stopped. "I never knew that you too will betray me Kibum." Jessica said with a knife held on kibum's neck.

Kibum threw his weight on Jessica and screamed at Kyuhyun. "RUN! Now!!" Kyuhyun ran with Sungmin still on his arms. He could hear very clearly 3 gunshot sound and a high pitched scream.. Kyuhyun knew that he had no time to turn back and worry about his friends, when he saw Siwon standing there. He ran towards Siwon, Siwon got his policeman ready and 2 policemen helped Kyuhyun, 1 held Kyuhyun and the other took Sungmin from him. 

"Hide inside the car, you'll be safe with us police around.." Said one of the policeman kindly.

Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tightly, he could hear many gunshot sounds. He felt his hands, he saw blood and realised that Sungmin is bleeding very badly. Kyuhyun cupped his hands around Sungmin's wounds.. "Sungmin.. you have to live on ok.. please be fine Sungmin.."
"I know i had only known you for a night.. but I have already fallen deeply in love with you.. Please be fine.."

He saw a policeman rushed over to the car that Kyuhyun and Sungmin were in. "We have to go.. your friend there doesn't look like his going to last for a very long time." He drove the car while speaking into the walky-talky .
"Siwon sir, I will drive them to the hospital now, I will come back with reinforcements." 

He dropped them at the hospital and pressed the emergency button, and left to get reinforcements and police to guard kyuhyun and sungmin. The nurse hurried out and saw Kyuhyun carrying, Sungmin with just a jacket covering him, and rushed over to help them.
"Emergency! Call the doctor now! We might lose him! hurry!" The nurses screamed into the walky-talkies hanging on the coats. Another nurse came over to Kyuhyun and said, "Sir are you ok?"
"I'm fine...Please try to save him at any cause.." Kyuhyun cried for the first ever time in his life.

Kyuhyun sat outside the Emergency Operation Room, waiting very worriedly about Sungmin. When two police came up and sat down next to him, "We are sent by Siwon to make sure that no one will get near to you or hurt you."
He ignored them, he waited until he saw the "Operation in progress" Light went off, he immediately jumped up from his seat. 

"Doctor! How is the..." He looked at the Doctor's expression.. 
"We managed to save him, but he is extremely weak.. He needs to stay under observations." The doctor said.
"Can I go in and see him?"
"Yes, of course you may." Kyuhyun went into the ICU and saw Sungmin lying down there lifelessly. Kyuhyun sat down beside him, grabbed his cold hands and rubbed it. 
"Sungmin...  You have to be strong... I know it will be tough.. " Kyuhyun sobbed silently as he leaned his forehead on their hands. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun's very close friend came to visit Sungmin, even though he had no idea who Sungmin was. 
He brought flowers and soup for Kyuhyun and Sungmin, he entered the room and saw Kyuhyun sobbing quietly. He gently placed the things on the nearby table, and walked over to Kyuhyun. 

"Don't worry.. I'm sure he'll be fine.." Ryeowook conforted the boy.
"He got injured and hurt all because of me.. If I hadn't picked him up last night.. He wouldn't have to end up in this state.." Kyuhyun cried even more. 
"Hush... Kyu.. It's not your fault... Stop blaming yourself.." Ryeowook said softly.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun felt Sungmin's hand move alittle, he jerked and looked at Sungmin. Sungmin's huge eyes were half opened, and he opened his eyes finally. "Where am I?" He held his head. 
"Your in the hospital." Kyuhyun replied. 
"Kyu... hyun?" Sungmin asked.. 
"Yes I'm Kyuhyun." Kyu wiped away his tears and looked at Sungmin. 
"Why are you crying?"Sungmin asked weakly. Sungmin looked up at the unfamiliar face and pointed weakly. 
"I've.. seen you ... before.."  Ryeowook turned his head and looked at Sungmin. 
"Sungmin... hyung? Wait!? Sungmin Hyung!?!?" Sungmin smiled weakly and fainted.

"Sungmin! Sungmin!!" Kyuhyun said worriedly. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As months passed, Kyuhyun stayed everyday to take care of Sungmin. Until 6 months later, Sungmin finally was discharged from the hospital. Kyuhyun and Sungmin started dating and Sungmin finally recovered. 

"Are you sure you can walk without a clutches?" Kyuhyun asked in concern.
"I can manage Kyu." Sungmin replied with a smile. He stood up walked a few steps and flew forward, Kyuhyun caught him in time and placed him on the wheelcar. 
"You can manage huh." Kyuhyun said. 

Kyuhyun thought to himself, Jessica, Jonghyun and Taemin are in jail. Heechul got very injured Tiffany.. Kibum, Heechul and Tiffany were both in the ward next to Sungmin. 
"Shall we go and visit Tiffany, Kibum and Heechul?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Sure.. They saved our lives after all." Kyuhyun smiled and pushed sungmin out of the ward into the ward next to them.

The 3 of them were still as noisy as ever, when Kyuhyun walked in with Sungmin in the wheelcar. They turned and looked at them. Tiffany marveled "See I told you that they will get together."
"Are you jealous? Don't you already have Kibum, Tiffany." Heechul said.
"Hello sungmin!" Heechul said excitedly.
"Hello Heechul hyung, Tiffany and Kibum. Thanks for saving us.." Sungmin tried to stand up Kyuhyun grabbed the clutches from the side of the doors and past it to Sungmin. 

He took it and went over to them, "We're sorry that your injured like this.."  Tiffany said apologetically.
"Your really lucky that you are discharged today.. While the 3 of us have to stay here for a month more." Heechul pouted.
"We're glad that we were able to save you." Kibum said with a smile. 



A.N Please don't kill me T.T omgosh.. I cried writing this.. T.T I was practically crying my eyes out writing.. I can't believe I wrote this T.T I'll write a sequel to this I promise I will on monday.. T.T Please spare me.. T.T I didn't want to hurt sungmin like this.. T.T I'm just as hurt T.T Comments are well appreciated ^.^ -Eli