Whats your name?

Title: Life Couldn't Get Any Worst

Kyuhyun was the leader of the gang, they made horrible crimes like robbery, kidnapping and even murders. There were a total of 6 members in the gang, Jonghyun, Jessica, Tiffany, Taemin, Heechul and Kibum. Jonghyun was Kyuhyun's right-hand man, while Jessica was the cockiest of all of them. Taemin and Kibum were the quieter one, but when they got angry your asking for a treat. Heechul and Tiffany were closer to Kyuhyun, as the 3 of them were childhood friends. 

One day, Tiffany sneaked up to Kyuhyun patting him on the back and whispered something into his ear. 
"Really?" Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.
"Yes Kyu, you would better run.. Or else they'll force you into marrying Jessica."
She passed him his passport and walked away. "Hurry go away, Kyu! Before they find you!" 
With that Kyuhyun left the city and the gang. 

He went back to help his father at the company.
"So you finally woke up?" Mr Cho asked.
"Yes father, please take me in.. I'm willing to do anything to help you.." Kyuhyun said.
"Alright then Kyu, welcome back my son." Mr Cho said and gave Kyuhyun a hug.

For the pass 2 years, Kyu had been walking hard in his father's company. His father trusted him so much that he let run the company without him supervising.  One day, Tiffany went to his office to find him. "Oh, Hi Tiffany" Kyuhyun turned and looked at Tiffany confused.
"Not welcoming me in kyu?" Kyuhyun stepped in letting her come in.
"What brings you here today Tiffany.."Kyuhyun asked with an eyebrow up.
"I came to bring reports about the gang.."  

"......... ....... "  
"Ok.. thanks Tiffany.. I will be careful.." Kyuhyun said as he opened the door and she left.
Kyuhyun left the building and decided to go for a short stroll to loosen up his mind and everything that has been bugging him. He was walking down a park in the cold winter evening, he saw this lonely guy walking down the streets in very thin clothes. That boy suddenly launched forward and dropped onto the ground. Kyuhyun was shocked and rushed over to his side, slapping on his cold face lightly. 
"Ya! Are you ok?" He asked 4 times and figured that the guy had fainted, he took pity on him and brought him to his home.

--------------

In the bushes, Jonghyun was hiding there spying on Kyuhyun. When he saw what kyuhyun had did, he smirked and thought 
'Kyuhyun sure changed alot huh. I should spy on him longer , before i go back and report to Jessica.'
--------------

Kyuhyun hurriedly placed the cold guy into his car and drove him to his apartment. He hurriedly opened the door and placed him on his bed. He took hot water and deep a cloth inside and placed it on that boy's forehead. He walked out of his room and cooked soup , heating up milk at the same time. The boy woke up, and saw Kyu putting the soup and sat down beside the bed. 
"So your awake. How do you feel?" Kyuhyun slowly observed the guy's face.
Kyu was really amazed because the guy is soo cute and has a pair very cute round eyes, curve eyelashes, puffy cheeks, milky skin and kissable lips. Passing him the soup, "Whats your name?" 
"My name is Lee Sungmin.." The boy replied lifting his eyes and looking at Kyuhyun taking the bowl.
Their eyes met and Kyuhyun regretfully broke the contact. 

"You should take a bath, you can borrow some of my clothes. Do you have a home? I can fetch you home if you want." Kyuhyun blabbered.
Sungmin just shook his head and tears started to gather around his big adorable eyes.
"I don't have a home..." Kyuhyun pitied him and decided to let him stay. 
"Alright then, finish up your soup while i go get clothes and towel for you to change into." Kyuhyun said as he left the room. 

Sungmin looked down at the bowl of soup, and tears dropped into the soup. He cleaned his tear and gulped down the soup, for 5 years Sungmin had never felt loved and today a stranger took him in and even make soup for him.. Sungmin stumbled off the bed, he was so weak that he couldn't stand up properly. 

Kyuhyun was washing the dishes when he heard a loud "PAK". He ran into his room to see what had happened, he found the petite Sungmin lying on the floor. He went over and lifted him up, "Where do you wanna go?" 
"You told me to go and bathe..." Sungmin said weakly. Kyuhyun laid him down lightly on the bed, and went into the bathroom turning on the tap letting it cool down. 


"I'll carry you there.." Kyuhyun said concern can be heard from his voice. He slowly took off Sungmin's clothes and brought him into the bathroom, turning off the tap and placed Sungmin in it. 
"I will be just outside, if you need me just drop something." Kyuhyun said as he left the bathroom.

'I don't even know him.. why does he help me so much?' Sungmin thought to himself. After he had finished bathing, he drained out the water and stepped out of the bathtub. Grabbing the towel he started to dry himself, he suddenly felt a gust of dizziness and nausea overwhelmed him. He fainted yet again.

Kyuhyun was just sitting on his bed thinking why he was he so kind and flustered over a guy that he barely knew. The gangster Kyu would have left him in the cold and left. Sighing, he heard another "PAK", he rushed over to the bathroom knocking on the door softly. "Sungmin? Are you ok?" There was no reply. Kyuhyun pushed open the door to see Sungmin lying on the floor yet again.

He lifted him and carried him back into his room, why does this guy keep fainting? Kyuhyun thought to himself. He leaned down and looked at Sungmin's features, and decided to lay a kiss on Sungmin's forehead. Leaving the room he went to take a warm cloth and placed it on Sungmin's forehead. He went into the bathroom and bathe.


"Kyuhyun you have to be careful.. The gang might know where you are. I think they know that you left too.." Kyuhyun remembered what Tiffany had warned him this afternoon.  He promised himself that he would be very careful.

The next morning, Sungmin woke up and found himself still in the place where he was at the last night. He was fully clothed now. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he stood up and decided to find out where he was. He saw that Stranger who helped him yesterday, sitting on the couch reading newspaper. 
"Who are you? Why did you help me.."Sungmin asked.
"I'm Kyuhyun, you fainted last night, so I took you in when you said you didn't have a home.." Kyuhyun replied.

"You must be hungry.. come we're going out for lunch." Kyuhyun picked up his coat and passed Sungmin one.
Pulling him out of the apartment, Kyuhyun locked his door and they went into his car. 



"Sungmin right? How old are you?" Kyuhyun asked as he droved to a restaurant.
"I'm 24.." Sungmin replied.
"Oh.. that means that your my hyung.. I'm 22."

-------------
Jonghyun saw that Kyu brought the boy out and decided to follow them.. He took out his mobile and imformed the rest, the plotted to kidnap Sungmin.

-------------

Kyuhyun pulled up in a lot in front of a restaurant. "Come on, I've already made a booking." Sungmin walked out of the car, and walked beside Kyuhyun as they entered the restaurant. 
"What do you want to eat?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Sungmin as he scanned through the menu. He saw him shook his head, Kyuhyun decided to just order the same food that he ordered last time. 
Waving the waitress over, Kyuhyun told her what they wanted and he went to the counter to pay, leaving Sungmin sitting on the chair spacing out. When Kyuhyun returned, their food was served already. Sungmin quietly stared at the food.
"Sungmin, stop staring.. It's food.." Sungmin looked up at kyuhyun and looked back down at the food, he took up the fork and started eating.


"I'm going to the comfort room, you stay here ok? I will be back shortly." He stood up and went to the comfort room. 
Jonghyun gestured the gang and they went in and kidnapped Sungmin.
When Kyuhyun returned, Sungmin was no longer there, but there was a note left there.
He picked up the note and read.

To: Kyuhyun
From: Jonghyun

How are you CHO KYUHYUN!!! I heard you are dating with your cute new  BF??? If you wanna see him again, go to our old hideout....



A.N Phew.. that marks the end of part a please don't bash me.. T.T I promise you that Sungmin will be fine.. Well, you just might see deaths in the next part... T.T don't kill me..