Will you marry me?

Title: Life Couldn't Get Any Worst

It has already been a year since Sungmin's kidnap incident, the incident is buried deeply inside Sungmin. Everytime he sees people looking at him, he gets very intimidated and memories of him getting flashes in his mind. Kyuhyun knows better then to let him go out alone, he fears that Sungmin will remembers that horrifying scene. Hence, Sungmin is usually at home , in the office being Kyuhyun's personal assistant. Whatever it is Kyuhyun will always keep Sungmin by his side, every second every moment.

Whenever Kyuhyun has clients or guest that comes over to his office for meetings, Sungmin will sit quietly beside him. Kyuhyun is glad that Sungmin could be able to help him at the office. Sungmin is a graduate with a master degree of business and management. 

One day, the managing director of the Lee Company , Lee HyukJae aka Eunhyuk, went to visit Kyuhyun at his company. *Bonamana, Bonamana bonamana," Kyuhyun's mobile rang. 
"Yeobuseyo?" Kyuhyun said into the phone as Sungmin handed him a cup of tea.
"Kyuhyun~ah." Eunhyuk said.
"Yes Hyukjae hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.
"I'm outside your office, can you get your staff to let me in?" Kyuhyun put the phone on hold and pressed the button, to tell his secretary to let Eunhyuk in.  
"Hyung you can come in now." Kyuhyun said and hung up the call.

Kyuhyun walked over to the sofa holding Sungmin's waist and sits Sungmin next to him. Eunhyuk walks in. "Kyu, I came.... Sungmin.. hyung?"
Sungmin looked up at Eunhyuk, "Hyuk....Jae?" Kyuhyun could feel Sungmin tense up next to him, he placed his arms around sungmin and pulls him close to him. 

"You know each other?"Kyuhyun asked as he felt Sungmin shiver beside him.
"Yea... We're.. brothers.." Eunhyuk replied slowly.
"Brothers?" Kyuhyun raise an eyebrow, "Min.. Is it true?" He saw Sungmin's head bowed.
"Yes Kyu.. We're blood brothers.." Sungmin said slowly.

"Min.. where have you been the pass 6 years? Donghae and I searched everywhere for you." Eunhyuk asked with a worried voice.
"I don't wanna go back there anymore.." Sungmin replied as he hides behind Kyuhyun.
"Hyung.. I know you are still angry Dad for forcing you into marrying Sooyoung. Life isn't that good for me after you left.. He forced me to marry Sooyoung instead! When I got married to Donghae and he was very angry." Eunhyuk explained.
"You don't hate me for leaving the family?" Sungmin peeked at eunhyuk through the side of Kyuhyun's neck. Eunhyuk shook his head.
"Nah.. I understand totally how you felt. Dad has just passed away, Hyung will you come back and help me with the company?"

"Eunhyuk hyung, what made you suddenly want to visit me?" Kyuhyun changed the topic.
"Hyung.. But please come back and help me.." 
"Hyung.. can you don't ignore me?" Kyuhyun said frustrately.
"Sorry.. Yes Kyu? what did you ask?" Eunhyuk took a sit and asked.

"What brings you here today." Kyuhyun asked again.
"Oh.. what brought me here... I came to renew our contract the one we signed 2years ago."
"Oh.. contract.. give me a second let me find it.." Sungmin pulled kyuhyun's arm shook his head and walked over to the folder for him.
"Kyu, are you guys dating?" Eunhyuk whispered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just nodded his head.
Sungmin walked back with a file on his hand, "Here Kyu." he passes it to Kyuhyun. 

Sungmin excuses himself and left the room.

"Kyu.. how did you meet Sungmin?" Eunhyuk asked.
"I found him last winter on the streets, we were going for lunch when he got kidnapped.." Kyuhyun says softly and slowly.
"Tell me more.." Eunhyuk said trying to hold his tears back.
"He got kidnapped by my ex-gang members. He was badly beaten and even .. His life was in danger when we rushed him to the hospital.." Eunhyuk burst into tears when he heard what had happened to his brother. 
"Why... why did this have to happen to him.. His was the weakest in our family.. but he had always been the pillar of support for our family.. Min..." Eunhyuk choked between words because of his ever-flowing tears. 
"Hyuk.. Just let him stay here.. I'm sure he can help both of our companies from here.. His such a good assistant." Kyuhyun said comforting Eunhyuk.
"Of course, he is.. He was supposed to be the managing director of our company.. until he left.." Eunhyuk said slowly, wiping his tears. 
"Alright... I'll not force him to come back, but I'll drop by every month ok? To pass him things that needs his help and also visit him. I'll bring some of his clothes over tomorrow." Eunhyuk signed the contract and returned it to Kyuhyun, and he left.

Sungmin came in shortly after Eunhyuk left, "Kyu.. can you go somewhere with me?" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Why are we here Min?" Kyuhyun asked as they pulled up infront of the Lee residence.
"I want to visit my mum, Donghae and Eunhyuk.." Sungmin replied slowly.
"But why?" Kyuhyun asked again.
"Because.. they are my family.. I haven't seen them for 6 years.. I don't know if they will still accept me as their family.."Sungmin said between tears. 

They walked out of the car and pressed the doorbell. 
"Annye.. SUNGMIN OPPA! Kyuhyun oppa!" Lynn our head servent, squealed.
"MIN'S HOME??!?!!?" Kyuhyun and Sungmin could hear Mrs Lee screaming.
Sungmin was so frightened that he hid behind Kyuhyun. 
"Oh, kyu dear what brings you here today? Come on in!" Mrs Lee said warmly.
"'Good evening Mrs Lee. How are you?" Kyuhyun asked politely.

"I'm doing fine.. Who's that hiding behind you?" Mrs Lee asked.
"Uh.... Sungmin.." Kyuhyun replied.
"SUNGMIN?!" Mrs Lee covered with her hands and tears flows down her cheeks. Sungmin gathered his courage and stepped out from behind Mrs Lee.
"Sungmin dear!" Mrs Lee said between tears, she walked right up to Sungmin and gave him a big hug.
"The entire household misses you.. Donghae and Eunhyuk got married.. Are you and Kyu dear getting married?" Mrs Lee blabbered.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at each other, "Are you?" Mrs Lee asked again with a hopefully voice.
"If you are I definitely agree to it! You guys are meant to be together." Mrs Lee said as she brought them into the living room.
Sungmin and Kyuhyun couldn't reply that question. 
"SUNGMIN!!! OMGOSH SUNGMIN HYUNG!!" Sungmin and Kyuhyun both turned their heads, wondering who is that.

"Dong.. Hae?" Sungmin stammered.
"Donghae dear come over here." Mrs Lee said as Donghae made his way over to the living room. 
He gave Sungmin a big hug, "Hyung.. I missed you.." 
"Good evening Kyuhyun ssi." Donghae smiled at Kyuhyun.
"Omma, Donghae.. Its about time we leave.. I'm sorry that I left home.. I love you guys.." Sungmin said holding his tears back as he hugs them.
"So soon? Not going to wait for Eunhyuk to bathe out?" Mrs Lee asked.
"We already met." Eunhyuk said as he made his way down the stairs. 

"You came home.. I was about to bring clothes to you." Eunhyuk passes Sungmin a bag. 
"Sungmin, your not staying with us?" Donghae asked.
"Sungmin will be staying over at my place.." Kyuhyun replied. 
"Alright then.." Donghae replied.

"We really should leave.. We'll visit you again on Saturday." Kyuhyun said politely.
"Take care, omma.. hae and Hyuk.. I love you.." Sungmin said as they left.
As they left, Eunhyuk sat their mother down and told her about what happened to Sungmin.
"How could.. this be...." Mrs Lee choked between tears. Donghae hugged her tightly as he held back his tears.

Meanwhile in the car...

"Baby? Are you hungry?" Kyuhyun asked softly. 
"Are you hungry ,Kyu?" as he said that he could hear Kyuhyun's stomach growl.
"Lets go home, I'll cook for you." Sungmin said sweetly.

"Go take a bath while I cook, Kyu." Sungmin said while cooking bibimbab. 
Kyuhyun walked out from the bathroom enjoying the sweet aroma of the bibimbab Sungmin was making for them. He saw Sungmin cooking with his facing him, Kyuhyun playfully d Sungmin's . 
"Eek, Kyu..." Sungmin shivered as Kyuhyun slid his arms around Sungmin's waist. 
"You have such nice .. You know that right?" Kyuhyun asked as he watches Sungmin prepare.
"No I don't.. Now eat.." Sungmin said and passes Kyuhyun his bowl. 
Sungmin placed his bowl down and sat down and started eating, while Kyuhyun stared at him. "Kyu.. stop staring.. and eat your food before it turns cold!" Kyuhyun suddenly went on his knees. 

"Sungmin, will you marry me?" Kyuhyun said as he took the ring out of his pocket. Sungmin nearly choked on his food when Kyuhyun said that. 
"Kyu..get up.. its embarrassing.." 
"But.. We're at home?" Kyuhyun said still on his knees.
"How about you father? Will he agree to this?"Sungmin asked while trying to pull Kyuhyun up.

"My father? He agrees to it." He replied. "Now will you marry me?"
"I.. DO.." Sungmin replied smiling.
"YAY!" Kyuhyun hopped around like a little kid, who had just got a new toy. 
He hugs Sungmin and gives kissed him for what seemed like forever.

On the wedding day..
"Sungmin~ah.. I'm so glad you getting married to Kyuhyun.." Mrs Lee said as she helpped Sungmin comb his hair.
"Knock knock" Donghae came in, "Omma, Kyuhyun is coming." As Mrs Lee put down the head dress. [Sungmin is cross-dressing to a girl here] 
Kyuhyun entered the room, "Annyeonghaeseyo, Omma." he greeted.
"I'm leaving my son Sungmin into your hands.. please take good care of him." She said with tears of joy running down her cheeks. 
"Omma.. Don't cry.. I'm just getting married.. I'm still your son." Sungmin said as he  hugged his mother.

They went downstairs to greet the guests and Pastor Siwon Choi who will help them get married officially.
"Sungmin! Kyuhyun! Congratulations!!" Kibum and Tiffany said together. 
"You guys too! When will we get to go for your wedding??" Kyuhyun teased ,while Sungmin just giggled.
"Sungmin, Kyuhyun! Congratulations on becoming gays like us LOL" Heechul said with his hands around a chinese guy's shoulders. 
"Let me introduce to you, this is my husband HanKyung" Hankyung smiled. "Nice to meet you and Congratulations."
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Kyuhyun and my wife Sungmin" Kyuhyun introduced.
"We'll catch up with you guys later." As Kyumin walked away to greet their other guests and Kyuhyun's father.

"My son is finally getting married.. From  now on Min, call me Appa no more uncle ok?" Mr Cho said.
"Ok appa." Sungmin said with a smile. Mr Cho left to greet the other guests.

"Hello Siwon hyung, thank you so much for helping us when Sungmin got kidnapped. So pastoring is your 2nd job?" Kyuhyun .
"Yea it is, congratulations on your marriage Kyumin." Pst Siwon replied smiling.

It was finally time for the wedding reception.. Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked up and stood infront of the living room. Facing Pst Siwon, after the usual rituals and cultures.
"I now announce you guys as husband and wife." Pst Siwon announced.
Kyuhyun placed the ring into Sungmin's finger and Sungmin placed the ring into Kyuhyun's finger. They kissed each other in front of everyone. 

-The end-

A.N alright.. I know its boring.. <.< im sorry T.T So much drama right??? lolz hope you like the fic! <3 They got married wooohoooo. <333
Kyumin is love man! <333 Thanks for reading everyone!! <3333 Wheeee <3 Comments are well appreciated