The world wants to know

Happy Accident

Everyone knows.  

 

Yongsun was trending online. 

 

What happened?  Well, all the actors were very surprised with the gaming trailer dedicated to Yongsun.  So of course, they took picture and share it online.

 

Then all their fans saw the images, and start sharing and circulating it around, with comments such as:

 

“OMG YOU CAN RENT AN ARCADE?” 

 

“What is this??”

 

“Thank you mystery Solar supporter!  My oppa looks so happy playing!”

 

“WHO SENT THIS?”

 

“Solar is a CEO?”

 

“No lie, that really is cocky! Daaammm” 

 

“I’m JEALOUS?!” 

 

Anyway, it went viral.  By the time she got home that night, she had to turn off her phone.

 

Everyone was curious as to who this mysterious supporter is.  The news companies even call the truck company trying to find out, even know they know it’s against the contract for the companies to share these private details.  They’re all hoping for a scoop.

 

The arcade truck company only added fuel to the fire by tweeting out: “We’re fully booked for the next 3 months.  Thank you to the wonderful Solar, for without you, your ‘Star’ would not have used our service.  You truly have a previous ‘Star’!” 

 

Very on the nose, this company.  But the great thing about being in two completely different field, is that no one really thought of Byulyi first.  

 

Also, she has been known to call her fan as her ‘stars’, so everyone is thinking it’s a fansite (that got disproof when every major fansite posted that they don’t know about this), or a very very rich fan.

 

Although there were a few shipper that did guest Byulyi, because “Byulyi was on the judge show and her name literally mean Stars!”

 

But they were dismiss as delusional - “They weren’t even sitting in the same spot! You can't just ship someone just because they breath the same giant studio air!” 

 

It got so out of hand, that her company had to issue a statement saying they don’t know anything about this, and asking everyone to please respect the sender’s clear wish to be anonymous.

 

Even Yongsun’s mom called her, asking about this! 

 

But it was Hyejin who almost spill the beans!  It wasn’t anyone from her side, it was someone from Byulyi’s side, which is a bit ironic since Byul went to so much effort to stay anonymous, only for her own friend to almost spoil it.

 

Hyejin was on a live breakfast food broadcast the day after this started to go viral.  Of course, since this is live, and there’s a huge live entertainment event happening online, the host asked Hyejin, not about who sent it, no, that didn’t even come up, the host only wanted to know if Hyejin would want her fans to rent her an arcade trailer as well.

 

To which she replied, “I don't think any of my fans is as dramatic as her.”

 

“You..who is dramatic?”  The host leans in very very interested.  This can be the content everyone is waiting for.  She subtly pushes more plate of food to Hyejin, trying to keep her distracted, and focus on the food.

 

“Unnie is! She sent me a bunch of companies and made me go to everyone of them to check them all out.  I didn’t even get my promised food yet!” Hyejin whine while stuffing her face with food.

 

“Who is your unnie?”

 

Hyejin opens to answer, but then paused for a second, and in that second, everyone whos been waiting for know, knew immediately that Hyejin caught herself, and there will be no revelation today.

 

“My dramatic-unnie” She answered with a smile, her eyes mirthful as she knows she just ruin a lot of hope right there.

 

The host lean back, “We almost got you,”

 

Hyejin giggle, not answering that.

 

Unfortunately, this had more people believing in the Moon Byulyi theory that they dismissed yesterday.

 

Before, it was hard to tie them together outside of one content, but this?  Hyejin and Byulyi is well known to be good friends, with Hyejin referring to Byulyi as her ‘bestest friend”.  

 

And why would this “unnie” ask Hyejin to go look at arcade when they can do it themselves, unless they can’t because they were abroad!  

 

And the money to rent this?  Record breaking golfer here, of course she’d have money! 

 

Also, Byulyi name is STARS.

 

Of course, all these were just theories.  However, they did pick up some steam as a very possible theory.  

 

So that leads to now.  

 

It’s been some days since the filming, and yesterday since Hyejin almost spilled the beans.  

 

Today, Byulyi is booked to film for a variety show, and she have no doubt this will be brought up.

 

It’s your choice Byul

If you want to tell them or now 

You’re the one that sent it anonymously 

 

But then i’ll have to explain the inside joke! 

 

Then DONT tell them

 

But then they’ll keep asking! 

 

Then tell them! 

 

But then our inside joke! 

 

OH MY GOD

FLIP A COIN

HEADS you tell them

TAILS you dont 

 

I dont have a coin :( 

 

I flipped for you

It’s TAILS

 

But i thought it was my choice? 

T_T

 

>:( 

 

Peace V 

 

>>:(

 

Oh no unnie double wrinkle is sign of old age! 

 

You X_X
Don’t you have to get ready? 

 

Already am! 

 

You’re still not going to tell me what this is for?

 

NOPE! 

 

Fine :( 

K i have to get back to filming

 

Awwwww 

AAAWWWWW

Must you? 

 

Yes

Have fun filming

The thing
THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT! >( 

 

I WILL
You too!
have fun filming 

The thing

THAT I DO KNOW ABOUT :D

 

I hate you

 

As long as it get you thinking about me, i’ll take it :) 

 

Can you ever just not be greasy?

 

It’s my natural state

 

Gross

 

“Byulyi! Stop smiling at your phone you creep!  They’re calling for you!”  Her manager finally broke through her Yongsun-only focus brain.

 

“Oh!  Unnie why didn’t you tell me!” Byul rush to leave, not wanting the crew to wait any longer. 

 

“I’ve been trying!” her manager call out from behind.

 

Byul greeted everyone and sat down.  The variety show is Please Take Care of my Refrigerator, which is more focus on the food and the chef that cooks them, than the guest themselves, normally.  However, this is not normal times. 

 

“Thanks for joining us Moon Byul Yi! A Huge congratulations on your record breaking win!” The chef all cheer, with the host handing Byul flowers and pouring her sparkling water (because they can’t drink on prime time, so the sparkling water is like champagne). 

 

“Thank you for having me! And thank you for this!”

 

“Byulyi-shi! Thank you for coming, you must be so busy!”

 

“Ah not yet, ive been resting,”

 

“Of course of course, you should be!  Resting in which of your building?”  The host , 

 

“The tall one,” she played along, 

 

“They’re all tall!” 

 

“I know haha”

 

“But now you’re here, so thank you again!  You’re a very hot topic these days you know?”

 

“I don’t think it's for anything i’ve done though,” Byulyi gave the host a wide smile, knowing very well where he’s going with this.

 

“No? You’ve broke the golf record!”

 

“I did yes,”

 

“You also broke something else i fear.”

 

“I did?”

“Yes, many people’s heart were broken when you sent Solar-shi the gaming truck.”

 

Byulyi laughed loudly, “See? You’re bringing up things I didn't do.”

 

“Really?” The host is fishing for more info, “You weren’t the one to send it?”

 

“Yes really!  I came up with the idea, but didn’t send it”

 

“OH??” The hosts got really excited, 

 

“I was asked for some ideas for something more exciting than a food truck.  I didn’t know who or what it was for.”  Byulyi shrug, talking about this calmly, not feeding into the rumours.

 

“That means you know who sent it!”
 

“Well sure, or she might have been asking for a friend.” 

 

“Hmmmm,” the host narrow his eyes, “i think you know who it is!”

 

Byulyi shrug again, a teasing smile on her face, “maybe after i’m feed, i can give more hints.”

 

Everyone laugh, including the chefs, who are more eager to cook than gossip.  

 

“Yes fine we’ll feed you, but dont think this is over,”

 

From then on, the show proceeded pretty much as normal, with a few more probing questions from the host, but other than that nothing too invasive.  

 

Once the shoot was over, she decided to text Yongsun to see if she’s home.

 

Nope :(

Still filming

You’re done already?

 

Yup! 

I have lots of good food~ 

 

…were you on a cooking show?

 

Maybeeeee

 

That’s a yes then lol
Did you tell them?

 

Nooooo 

I told them i didn’t send for it 

But i looked for it 

 

That’s basically admitting you sent it! 

 

But i told them I didn’t :( 

 

Hyejin is here

 

Ew why? 

It’s her fault people suspect me

 

LOL she’s filming too 

You dont know?

 

That girl doesn't check her text 

Ever 

She have like 1000 text unread 

Gross 

 

Really?

That’s stressful

Anyway, are you free tonight? 

 

Yeah i think it started as laziness

Then once the unread rank up it got stressful

And now she’s just pushing it away 

Yes! I’m free :) 

 

Dinner tonight then?

I promised you dinner

 

You promised me a prize as well ;) 

But yes to dinner

 

Youd have to wait for your prize ;)

Okay I’ll text you the address

Can’t wait~ 

I come over?

we can carpool

Save some gas 

Help the environment

Green things you know 

 

Byulyi texted quickly as some excuses, but she just really want to hang out with Yongsun’s place.  Her place is boring by herself, and she enjoy spending time with the Yong sisters. Well, there’s also the other matter of how well connected Yongsun and her is, and how she feels so comfortable and happy around the singer, but that’s something to think about next time.

 

If you want to come over just ask 

Your excuses are really bad 

 

They’re not excuses >( 

Environmental things are very important, you know! 

The world is on fire! 

 

Yes yes fire floods and more

 

Hmp! 

 

LOL but to answer your question

Yes, come over
I’ll be home by 7 at the latest

We’ll carpool 

For the environment :) 

 

Can i come earlier? 

 

I might not be home 


 

Yonghee-unnie will be home :) 

 

ABSOLUTELY NOT

NO WAY 

How do you even know?!? 

 

Byulyi laughs at the text, she can imagine Yongsun furrowing her eyebrows and scrunching up her face.  She’s actually on her way to Yongsun house now that Yongsun let her come over. She already messaged Yonghee but wanted the other Yong to also agree before she invaded their shared space (to which Yonghee told her to forget about the little Yong.  Sisters really are the best).

 

Driving~ 

Talk later :) 

 

HOME RIGHT?

YOU BETTER BE DRIVING HOME

YOUR HOME

NOT MINE 

BYULYI 

 

She laughs as her phone blows up with angry messages from Yongsun.  She totally gets where Yongsun is coming from, if their roles were reversed. But alas, it’s not and she’s going to enjoy spending more time with the older Yong.  Also, she’s not going to tell Yongsun this just yet, to surprise her, but she’s working on something with Yonghee.

 

I TAKE BACK MY INVITATION 

EAT DINNER YOURSELF