Yonghee is not Amused

Happy Accident

In the future, she’ll look back on this day as the beginning of Byulyi becoming her housemate.  Not officially of course, but Byulyi will just start to show up so often, she gives the girl her house code.  

 

But that day is not today.

 

Today, unexpectedly, Byulyi showed up, with her broken leg and all, carrying with her a bag of food.

 

Yongsun stared at her, unable to process.

 

“Can i come in?”

 

“Oh!”  She snaps out of her shock, “yeah yeah of course, come in!”

 

“You really should be home resting.” Yongsun lecture as she grab the bag to carry while Byulyi hobble in after her.

 

“You told me to get up, and now you’re telling me to rest?  Make up your mind unnie.”

 

“Aiiisshhh”

 

Byul came up to the kitchen to help plate the food but Yongsun smack her hand away, causing the golfer to retract with a pout, “Sit down, i’ll bring it to you.”

 

“Unnie serving me food! Yay!”

 

“Don't get use to it.  It smells good, where did you buy it?”

 

“Oh, I made it.”

 

The singer pause from pouring one of the dish onto a plate, as she looks up at Byul.

 

“What?”

 

“You made all this?”

 

“Yup!  Try it all okay! And i also made a lot to share with your unnie too.”

 

“Oh hell no, that girl is not getting any this time. But Byul, you, you have a broken leg!”

 

Byul looks down at the leg that Solar is pointing at and shrug, “Eh, it’s not really broken, just a minor fracture.  It’ll heal in no time! Besides, I don't cook with my leg.”

 

“Still!”

 

“And I wanted to surprise you.”  The younger one smiled innocently, pleased with herself for a successful surprise. 

 

“Ayyy…i’m supposed to be the one with the gift.”

 

“This just means you’ll have to give me a bigger gift!”

 

Yongsun puts all the plate out on the table, setting a bowl in front of Byul last as she replies, “is this your plan?  Make me indebted to you for a bigger present?” 

 

“Darn, you figured it out! Damn yooou”  she tease, jokingly raising her fist in anger.

 

“Oh no, so very sad.”  

 

“Unnie~” she whine, “put more emotion in it~”

 

“Thanks for the food!” Yongsun ignores her as she dig in.  Really, she dig in.  

 

She didn’t eat all day, kind of forgot about it to be honest, and now, with food in front of her, her stomach made itself known.  It also doesn’t help that Byulyi makes really really good food.

 

“You must be really hungry huh?” Byul commented as she watched as unnie basically inhale her food.  

 

“This is really *chew chew chew* good Byul-ah.”

 

“Ew chew before you speak.”

 

“You sound **chew chew* like a *chew* snobby golfer *chew* right now” Yongsun reply, excessively chewing just to annoy her.

 

Byul’s face scrunch up in disgust. 

 

“Just eat your food Unnie.”

 

Yongsun swallow, “No but for real, this is really good.  Thanks Byulyi!”

 

“Glad you like it!  I’ll cook more for you.”

   

“Well i’m not going to turn down free food, but only when you have time and are not tired!  And preferably when you’re not injured.” Solar stare down at her broken leg as if to make a point.

 

“No promise.”

 

Yongsun glare at her.

 

“Um…” Byul retracted, “but i’ll try.” 

 

Yongsun continue to glare.

 

“...okay! I won't cook for you when i’m injure.”

 

The glare is not going away.

 

“I promise!”

 

“Good.” 

 

Yongsun went back to eating and for the next few minutes, there’s no conversation as Yongsun focus on eating.  When she looks up, she notice Byulyi barely have any food in her bowl.

 

“You’re not going to eat?”

 

Byulyi shook her head, “I’m not that hungry.  I was tasting the food as I cook, that made me full”

 

“Oh yeah, whenever I cook, I tend to be full by the time i’m done cooking, so I just end up not cooking.  I’m surprised you cook?”

 

The open question invites for Byulyi to reveal more, 

 

“Hm, when I started traveling for work, I really missed Korean food, especially home cooked meal, so i learned to cook.”

 

“Did you travel by yourself?  Your parents weren’t with you?”

 

“For the first year or so, my mom traveled with me, but she can’t cook.  We ate so much ramen.”  Byul chuckle as she remembers the old days where her mom and her would be eating cup ramen in a fancy hotel room.

 

“Eventually I got annoyed and taught myself.”

 

“Ahhh, is your dad the cook for the family then?” Yongsun is now fully invested in learning more about her new friend.  She’s still eating, but at a much more reasonable pace.  

 

“Not really, he’s good at frying and grilling meat.  We used to live with my grandma and grandpa, and they’re the ones the cook.”

 

“Oooohhh where do you guys live?”

 

“Woah unnie planning on stalking me?”

 

Yongsun, who was in the process of bringing a piece of meat to , instead flicked it over to Byulyi, “don't be gross.”

 

The younger girl just laugh as she dodged the meat bullet.

 

“Besides, I already know where you train.”

 

“Creeepppyyy…”

 

“I’m creepy?  You’re the one that know where I live.”

 

“That’s not - You showed me your house unnie!  I didn’t ask!”

 

“Hmmh yeah sure”

 

“I didn’t…” 

 

“You’re really cute when you whine.”

 

“Yah i’m not cute!”

 

“Said the cute one.  Did you know there’s compilation videos of you pouting on the golf course online?”

 

“...I dont pout… and That’s a thing?”

 

“Yeah, and there this one with over 50 million views.  Some of my MV don't even have that much views.” 

 

“Lies, how can they not? I’ll watch some now then!” Byul took out her phone and immediately went to searching for Solar’s MVs.

 

Except Yongsun does not want her to see.  She lunged across the table to grab the phone.

 

“Noooo Dont watch!!”

 

Byulyi jumped back, falling on her while Yongsun got out of her seat and went around to her.

 

“I just wanna watch!!” the golfer scream, trying to keep the phone out of reach while also typing to search.

 

“Nooo!!” 

 

“OW UNNIE”

 

“TURN IT OFF BYUL-AH”

 

“YOUR ELBOW OOOWWW”

 

“GIVE IT!!”

 

That’s what Yonghee came home to.  Not only that, but Wheein was on her way to visit, and meet with Yonghee in the hallway.  So Wheein also witness.

 

They see Byulyi on the floor on her back, with her arm outstretched over her head, and her legs wrapped around Yongsun’s body.  Yongsun, on the other hand, is on top of Byulyi’s body, with one of her arm reaching, and the other pressing very hard into Byulyi’s ribs.

 

“LET ME WATCH!”

 

“NO GIVE IT!”

 

“NO I WANNA WATCH”

 

“I WILL KILL YOU”

 

Yonghee and Wheein looks at each other.

 

Yonghee pulls out a whistle from her bag; Wheein cover her ear.

 

*LOUD WHISTLE NOISE* 

 

The two on the ground froze.  The both turn at the same time to look at the door.

 

Yonghee deadpand, “Please don't inconvenience me with your murder, i have vacation soon.”


 

A/N - Hi Moooosss its been a while i know i'm sorry!  I wanted to upload one before MMM comeback, but then got disctracted by the comback.  What did yall think of the Mic On?  Got a fav song?   me, I just love seeing them together, they just look so happy to be together again!!  Also, the album color is SO PRETTY!  the image looks pink, but once i got the album, it's this really beatiful pinkish purpleish glimmer color.   I'm excited for their WORLD TOUR!! Saving up money now, hopefully they come close to me ~