BOYFRIEND?!

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

YEUNJA

"YEEUUNNJJAAA!" I heard him sing. I shot up and ran downstairs leaving MyungSoo at the bathroom door looking dumbfounded.

"Yah! KIM HIMCHAN!!!" I yelled as I leapt down the stairs. "What took you so long to get here?" I asked as I grabbed him by the shoulders shaking him back and forth.

"Weelll, it doesn't matter anyway does it, cause I'm here now!" He smiled down at me giving me a big bear hug. "GWENCHANA!"

Suddenly he stopped and whispered so only I could hear, "What is he doing here?"

I looked up the stairs and saw MyungSoo slowly inching his way down the stairs giving us his cold stare.

"Oh, well I found out who's going with us on vacation!" I patted HimChan's head. "He is," I said disappointedly.

"Bwuh!? Shiro, I'm not going anymore then," HimChan said quickly.

"Ani! Jebal, you have to go with me! I was planning to make your life miserable for the next few days, but then I found out that he was coming and figured that my life would be miserable for the next few days instead. I need you to stay with me! " I pleaded.

"So, you were going to be mean to me, huh?" He arched his eyebrow looking at me.

"Well I was but I changed my mind!" I grabbed his duffel bag and started going up the stairs.

"Ah," he sighed, "fine." He grabbed his suitcase and followed me to my room.

When we set down the stuff he quickly sang,"If you want the bed then KAI-BAI-BO!"

"Scissors beats paper! I win!" He jumped up smiling like the idiot he is.

"This is my house. Don't you think I should get the bed?" I laughed laying onto my bed.

"No, cause I'm the guest," he said lying next to me. "You still have those glow in the dark stars on your ceiling?"

"Of course. You helped me put them up. remember?"

FLASHBACK

"Oppa! I can't reach the ceiling though!" I whined jumping on the bed trying to stick the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

"Well I can't either. What do you want me to do?" HimChan said as he climbed of the desk in my room.

We both looked at each other and then yelled, "APPA!"

Appa and Omma were like HimChan's omma and appa just like they were mines too.

"Neh?" Appa asked as he walked in.

"We need help putting the stars on the ceiling," I pouted sitting cross-legged on my bed.

Appa helped us for half an hour putting up the stars since HimChan and I kept on arguing on where to put them.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Technically, appa put them up," he grinned.

"Yea, I guess, but then we picked where to put it though," I laughed.

Then we heard someone clear their throat. We both looked up and saw MyungSoo standing awkwardly at the door.

"Dinner's ready," he said.

"Dinner?" HimChan asked. "It's only like 4 though." He looked at me confused.

I shrugged my shoulders and got off the bed when he pulled my wrist.

"Jamkaman, help me up!" HimChan smiled like a kid sitting on my bed.

"Wae? You can get up yourself," I sighed.

"Fine, then piggyback me downstairs," he jumped off the bed.

"Why are you so childish?" I complained as he hugged me from behind while I walked outside. Then he jumped onto my back.

"Yah! Your not serious are you?" I asked nearing the stairs.

"I am, now go horsey!" He pointed towards the kitchen. It took me 7 minutes to get down the stairs safely after bumping into the like 5 hundred times.

"YeunJa, what are you two doing? What took you guys so long?" Omma asked as she set the soup onto the table.

"Mianhe omma, I forgot to greet you when I got here," HimChan apologized as he bowed to mom.

"Ah, HimChan, gwenchana, come eat," omma said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're getting so tall! When was the last time a saw you? A few days ago?" She laughed.

"Omma, there isn't enough space," I said looking at the table with four chairs.

"We can eat on the island," HimChan cheerfully said setting two plates on the counter.

"Ah, Yoona, who is this?" Mrs. Kim asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, Kim HimChan-imnida!" HimChan introduced himself and bowed.

"Gomawo," I said as my mom handed me a cup of orange juice.

"Oh, your handsome too! Are you YeunJa's boyfriend?"

"Neh!" HimChan cheered making me cough on the orange juice. "You mean boyfriend as in friend right?" He asked clueless making Mrs. Ryu laugh.

"Ah, oh, ani! I'm just her friend. As in guy friend," HimChan flushed embarrassingly.

"They sure act like a couple," I heard MyungSoo mummble.

"You guys are cute together though," Mrs. Ryu smiled patting HimChan on the cheek,"Oh, MyungSoo is my son. Do you know him?"

"Ne," he nodded his head like a puppy.

"Alright, enough talk. Let's eat!" Omma said.


I'm so cold XD burr do you guys think this chapter is good? :) comment!