Jealous much?

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

It's been like a year since I've ever updated my stories.... I'M SO SORRY ;A; I'm working on my other stories too now. Unfortunately my summer has been really busy too but here it is, the next chapter. And thank Infinite for their comeback!!! O.OMYGAD. IN LOVE.

So since most of you voted for me to keep writing from each person's POV I'll do that and for the few people who voted third POV, I'll write one in third POV every now and then :)

I hope you guys don't hate me XD But this chapter is a bit longer. :) Enjoy!


YEUNJA

            I woke up and yawned stretching my arms, my hands balled into fists, when I accidently hit something.

            "Ow," I heard someone grumble and then the felt the bed shift. Then everything that happened last night came back to me. MyungSoo slept with me last night and during the middle of the night, we both woke up sweating from the heat. I tried to take off my outer shirt but failed so I just went back to sleep and left it half on half off, MyungSoo took off his shirt and slept in his wife beater.

            "Omo! MyungSoo! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you," I immediately apologized looking around in the dark. I sat up feeling the mattress shift again before I felt breathing near the side of my neck.

Blushing, I leaned back, wide awake, before saying, "MyungSoo?"

            "Hm?" He sounded tired. It was pitch black in the shelter since we were underground so my eyes couldn't adjust to anything.

            "What time is it?" I randomly asked even though I knew he wouldn't know.

            "Molla," his voice was husky from just waking up. It sounded.... nice. Oh gosh, YeunJa, get a grip.

            Just then, we heard a door squeak open and the lights flicker on. We both flinched from the sudden brightness even though it came from outside the room. Squinting, we listened as we recognized the familiar voices of our parents.

            Breathing a sigh of relief, I stretched out my arms again making sure not to hit MyungSoo in the face. Then I realized, one, our parents were coming to find us. Two, we slept in the same bedroom on the same bed, alone. Three, our disheveled hair and messy clothes would give them the wrong idea.

            Having a mini heart attack, I immediately whispered worriedly to MyungSoo when I saw his extremely messy hair, "Fix your hair!"

            "What?" He asked sleepily giving me a weird look.

            "They're going to get the wrong idea!" I yelped as my mom called out my name.

MYUNGSOO

            "YeunJa?" Mrs. Ryu called out just after YeunJa explained to me.

            I felt my eyes widen as it processed in my mind what she meant. She automatically started patting down my hair trying to fix it while I tried to fix my clothes when I realized I didn't have my shirt on and hers was halfway off of her body.

            Feeling my face heat up, I quickly whispered, "Fix yourself first!" I pointed to her shirt before I rolled off the bed and tried to slide my shirt on.

            "Yeun...JA!" Mrs. Ryu shouted surprised startling me. I turned around, my head just through my shirt, and saw Mrs. Ryu along with my parents standing at the doorway all their mouths agape while YeunJa was horrorstruck sitting on the bed, her bed hair and wrinkled shirt not helping the situation.

            "Om...ma...," I nervously chuckled.

            "RYU YEUNJA!"

            "KIM MYUNGSOO!"

~~~

YEUNJA

            "Omma, I swear we didn't do anything!" I pleaded as MyungSoo and I kneeled on the floor.

            We all returned to the hotel and HimChan was waiting for us. Whoever knows how he got the receptionist to let him into our room. He probably flirted with her or used his aegyo. Anyways, now he wants to bite off MyungSoo's head but we're already getting enough of that from our parents.

            "Exactly what did you two do last night? MyungSoo, would you like to start?" Mrs. Kim asked calmly while omma took a break and was trying to get her heartbeat back to normal. On the other hand, Mr. Kim wouldn't look at us at all and HimChan was just glaring daggers at MyungSoo.

            "I'll start when it started raining really hard." He began. "It was raining too hard so YeunJa and I decided to go down to the shelter. Then we sat around for a while and then the electricity went off. Then we fell asleep. End of story, nothing happened."

            "Nothing happened?!" Mr. Kim yelled startling me making me flinch. "I... Will you two go clean yourselves up? I can't even look at you two right now."

            "Mr. Kim," I quietly said getting his attention, "nothing happened. I swear on my life that MyungSoo and I did not do anything last night or this morning."

            Mr. Kim inhaled deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I wish I could take your word YeunJa, but no one was there."

            I watched as HimChan slyly escaped to the kitchen and back with a cup of orange juice, a smirk plastered onto his face. I glowered and sent him a glare earning a silent snicker from him.

            I figured that no one was going to believe me since MyungSoo was the guy and the guy always took responsibility in these kind of cases so I spoke up again just as HimChan took a gulp, "I told MyungSoo to sleep with me."

MYUNGSOO

            "I told MyungSoo to sleep with me."

            All of the parents eyes widened as their mouths dropped open while HimChan choked vigorously on his orange juice. Secretly, I laughed at him in my mind, but remained silent on the outside. YeunJa was telling the truth, I could try and do something to help her but I was in enough trouble already and there was nothing else to tell.

            "Yeunja... are you serious right now? Or did MyungSoo force you to tell us this?" Omma asked, my jaw dropping this time.

            "Aniyo!" YeunJa immediately exclaimed her eyes widening. "No, no, no, he didn't do anything at all. Please believe me. MyungSoo is your son, you know him more than anyone else, think about it. Would he lie to you about this when both of us are denying it?"

            They all took a moment and thought about it while HimChan regained his posture and tried to continue coolly drink his juice. He looked back at me and glared at me so I returned the glare.

            "Alright," appa gave in to YeunJa, "I believe you. MyungSoo, you should consider yourself lucky that there is a girl like YeunJa that I would believe, but it's also because we're on vacation and I don't want anything to go wrong. Now go clean yourselves up! I really can't stand looking at the two of you in this state."

            Appa got up and left while YeunJa's omma and omma stayed back a for a bit observing the two of us.

            "Just be careful from now on. Arasso? I'm talking to the both of you," omma sternly said earning nods from me and YeunJa.

            After that she left and it was just YeunJa's omma and HimChan standing in the back alone with his stupid juice. I wish he would just choke on it again and go home.

            "I don't have anything to say other than watch what you guys do. Now go on ahead and get ready, we're going out after breakfast. YeunJa, hurry up and come help me. Arasso?" She calmly said earning another round of nods from both of us.

YEUNJA

            I sighed in relief, after omma disappeared into the kitchen, and slouched over leaning on the couch for support.

            "Oh my gosh," I shut my eyes as I heard MyungSoo groan before he  laid on the ground. "I thought they weren't going to believe us there for a second."

            Suddenly, I felt the couch move and saw HimChan had jumped onto it from the other side.

            "So you guys really didn't do anything?" HimChan arched an eyebrow at me while MyungSoo scoffed at him.

            "Do you really think that we're like that?" HimChan turned and glared at him before turning back to me to give me a pout.

            "I wasn't talking to you," HimChan rolled his eyes before giving me a bright smile. "Did you miss me YeunJa?" He got off the couch and sat on the ground next to me closing MyungSoo out.

I heard MyungSoo sigh before he got up and left. I couldn't tell what he was feeling from his expression, he was probably annoyed.

            "Yah," I smacked HimChan's arm.

            "Bwuh?" He pouted rubbing his arm.

            I sighed before standing up, "Go help omma first, I'm going to get ready." Before I left though, I turned back and said seriously, "And can you be nicer to MyungSoo? It's not like he did anything to you. Arasso?"

            "I'll try. And since when did you start calling him MyungSoo?" He frowned before leaving to the kitchen.

            Right... When did I start calling him MyungSoo? But he didn't say anything about it. Maybe he got tired of telling me...

~~~

            I finished taking a shower and quickly slipped on another pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As I fixed my t-shirt, I remembered MyungSoo's or L's shirt that I haven't returned yet. Searching through my luggage, I found his shirt and laid it on my bed. I quickly dried my hair with my towel, my hair still a bit damp. Then I grabbed my clothes and L's shirt and ran into the bathroom and threw them into the laundry washer.

~~~

            "Omma," I called out as I walked towards the kitchen. I poked my head out from behind the wall and watched as HimChan and omma were talking in hushed voices. "What are you guys talking about?"

            HimChan immediately quieted down and began drinking his second cup of orange juice again.

            "You and MyungSoo," omma automatically answered.

            I arched an eyebrow at HimChan for an explanation and frowned at L's name.

            "If you guys were lying to us or not," she continued surprising both me and HimChan as he began to choke again on his juice.

            "Omma!" I groaned as I walked over to HimChan and patted his back. "And you, stop drinking orange juice. You're going to choke yourself to death or something."

            "Omma! We weren't even talking about that!" HimChan whined after he got his breath back.

            Omma let out a laugh, throwing her head back, as she stirred the food. "We both know you were wondering that HimChan."

            "W...well I can't let him do something like that to YeunJa," he shrunk in his seat pouting. I shook my head and took a seat next to him as omma continued.

            "But what if YeunJa decided to do it?" Omma challenged him.

            "Omma!" I whined seeing HimChan's face turn a bright red, "Hajima. What are you trying to get at?"

            "I'm just messing with you two. I'm already finished and HimChan helped me. You two go get your stuff ready while I set the table. We're going to the water park today. Tell MyungSoo too, I don't think he knows yet.

            I nodded, dragging HimChan out of the room as he groaned unhappily, "Arasso."

~~~

HIMCHAN

            After breakfast, we all piled into the car. I purposely sat in between L and YeunJa, cutting off all communication access. Muahahaha.

            "YeunJa, do you want to go on the slide with me?" I excitedly, but quietly whispered to YeunJa making sure L wouldn't hear.

            "Sure, why don't you ask Myung.... L too," she hesitated with his name earning a confused glance from both of us.

            I frowned but turned to L and asked him anyways, "Do you want to go with us on the slide?"

            "No," he flat out answered. I saw YeunJa flinch a bit when he answered and glanced at her.

            Did I miss something during the time we left the condo to the car?

~~~

MYUNGSOO

            "Wah!" YeunJa shouted excitedly when we got out of the car. "It's so cool!"

            "YeunJa, come on, let's go!" HimChan urged her grabbing her arm.

"Alright, alright," she rolled her eyes. "Myung.... L, are you sure you don't want to go?" YeunJa asked me.   I hesitated when I heard her call me L again but then saw the smirk on the blonde's face.

            "Alright, I'll go," I returned the smirk replacing his with a scowl. "It wouldn't hurt to join you guys."

~~~

            We finally climbed to the top when HimChan finished complaining about how they should install an elevator.

            "Electricity and water don't go well together HimChan," YeunJa reminded him making him groan in frustration.

            "Well, they could make one where you operate it yourself," he continued trying to defend himself.

            I rolled my eyes siding with YeunJa, "What happens when you get too tired to keep going?"

            "Oh whatever," HimChan sighed in defeat giving me and unexpected chance with YeunJa. She turned to me and gave me a high five earning a glare from HimChan to both of us.

HIMCHAN

            How could you betray me YeunJa? Fraternizing with the enemy...

            I sniffed pretending to be hurt...although it did hurt a bit.

            "It's okay HimChan, maybe your idea will work somewhere else," YeunJa giggled. I smiled at her laugh forgetting about L.

            "Hey look, that girl's been checking you out for a bit," YeunJa pointed out a girl with short black hair standing a few feet away and she obviously was checking me out.

I sent a smirk and she giggled with her friends. I didn't have a shirt on so my bod was flashing everywhere. L on the other hand had his wife beater on. I don't know why, but I was getting all the attention, so why would I care.

           "L, why don't you take off your wife beater?" YeunJa asked confused ruining the moment. "It's going to get wet, and it's white so...." she trailed off, blush coming to her cheeks.

            L smirked and said to me, "Look who's coming over." Then he turned to YeunJa making it look like they were in a conversation with each other, or others could take it as if they were a couple!

I was about to yell at him but was interrupted when the girl said hi.

            "Hey," I smiled back at her even though my blood was boiling deep inside.

            She shyly looked back at her friends before asking, "So the ride can be for partners... Do you want to ride with me?"

I was about to object but YeunJa pretty much accepted the invitation for me since she and L were getting ready go on the next ride without me.

            "We'll see you down there then," she flashed me a smile when suddenly, MyungSoo took off his wife beater and smirked at me earning ooh's and ahh's from the girls around us before he left with YeunJa.

            "That ..." I hissed quietly as I watched his head disappear with YeunJa.

            "Let's go!" The girl squealed pulling me along with her.

            "I'll sit in the front!" I immediately offered startling her.

            "Oh, okay," her smile faltered when she realized I wasn't interested in her.

MYUNGSOO

            YeunJa screamed in excitement all the down. When we got to the bottom, she was laughing too hard to get off. I pulled her up and off out of the water, startling both of us, she slipped on the water and fell forward, luckily though, I was already holding her and caught her in my arms. I could hear a few people around us whispering about how cute of a couple we were and how jealous they were, making me blush as I helped her regain her posture.

            "Ehehe, mianhe," she stuttered cutely, the blush on her face clearly shown.

            "G...gwenchana," I stuttered back stupidly. How much stupider can you get MyungSoo?

            We then stood there awkwardly while we waited for HimChan to get down.

YEUNJA

            Oh my gosh!  I slipped and L caught me. And before we got on the ride he took off his wife beater.... YeunJa get a hold of yourself! But the water on his body just made him look even better. YeunJa, you see HimChan all the time! But it's different!

            I was having a battle in my head as I felt my cheeks warm up again. I shivered at the thought.

            "Are you cold?" L asked worriedly.

            "Ani!" I surprised both of us with my quick and loud answer. "I mean ani," I calmed down. "I'm fine." I turned around and gave him a reassuring smile.

            "Can I ask you a question?" L suddenly asked.

            "Sure..," I replied quietly as we looked at each other. I crossed my arms trying to secretly rub my arms.

            "Why did you stop calling me MyungSoo?" He gazed into my eyes making my stomach flip.

            "Oh, you noticed..." I looked away, I tried to find anything to distract me so it wouldn't become awkward. "Uh, um, well you said that you didn't want us to call you MyungSoo.... so I stopped...?" I wasn't even sure what was going on anymore.

            "Well, it's okay if you call me MyungSoo. I don't mind," he trailed off quietly.

            I blushed again, mentally punching my face for it. He just said he didn't mind!

            "You are cold, I can see the goose bumps on your arms." He took my hand and led me towards a towel rack and wrapped me in one. Gently putting it around my shoulders before placing the front ends into my hands. Then he ruffled my hair making me pout.

            "There you go," he smiled his eye smile making my heart flutter.

            "Yah!" We heard HimChan angrily yell from behind us.

            We both turned around to look at HimChan stomping towards us, his hair standing up wildly from the water and wind.

            "HimChan!" I said sternly. "You can't just go on a ride with a girl who's interested in you and then leave her behind!" I scolded, looking for the girl from earlier.

            "I didn't even want to ride with her," HimChan pouted surprising me.

            "But she was your type.... Kim HimChan, are you okay?" I asked startled.

            "No," he bluntly replied. I could see MyungSoo roll his eyes on the side.

            "Fine, let's just go on other rides," I sighed before walking off.

HIMCHAN

            I glared at L before he walked off, catching up with YeunJa. What the heck does this guy think he's doing?

            I quickly caught up with them. I tried to separate them but ended up on the other side of YeunJa.

            "What do you guys want to ride next?" YeunJa asked while looking around for other rides.

            "Let's go on that one family ride. The one where everyone rides together on the really big tube," L suggested.

            "No, I don't want to," I pouted to YeunJa.

            YeunJa chuckled before turning to flick me on the forehead.

            "Well, I want to so I'm going to go," she smiled cutely before she turned back to L and began walking away with him.

            I stood there helplessly as I looked back and forth between the ride and the two of them.

            "Kim HimChan are you really just going to leave the two of them alone?" I asked myself as I watched them get further and further away.

MYUNGSOO

            "Three, two," YeunJa began counting down.

            "Yah! Jamkkaman!" HimChan shouted before he ran to catch up with us.

            "Told you," YeunJa laughed before she turned back to motion for HimChan to hurry up. "Bballiya babo!"

            HimChan pouted, making me fake vomit behind YeunJa while HimChan glared back at me.

            "Let's go," HimChan stuck his tongue out at me before he hooked arms with YeunJa and began dragging her away.

            I suddenly felt YeunJa's hand on mine as she pulled me along, my heart beat suddenly increasing.

            "Come on MyungSoo," YeunJa smiled while HimChan glared at me again. I returned the smile, surprising myself. She tightened her grip on my hand as HimChan began dragging her away faster.

            "I thought you didn't want to ride," YeunJa laughed seeing how enthusiastic HimChan was to suddenly ride it.

            "I changed my mind," HimChan smiled. I could see his clenched teeth behind that smile.

            I laughed silently to myself as I let YeunJa hold my hand while HimChan dragged us away.