Stupid Detention

I Can't Believe I'm Falling For You!

"YeunJa! Remeber that you have to come home early today! Arasso?" Omma shouted from the kitchen as I ran down the stairs.

"Omma," I complained, "you know that I have detention. You have to write like some kind of note for me." I grabbed my lunch and kissed my mom on the cheek as I headed towards the door. "Where's HwaSoo?"

"She already left and she's staying at her friends house for the weekend or for how long," she said waving me off.

"Bwuh! But you never let me stay HimChan's house!" I went and pulled on her arm.

"I know, but it's spring break so I'm going to let her. Plus, she said that her friend was stressing out a lot," she replied lightly. "You can stay with HimChan if you want too. Jamkaman, shiro. If you want to hang out with him have him come here," she said stirring the soup.

"Wae?" I asked as I sat onto one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

"Because I don't want to be home alone. Wait, I won't be though," she tapped her chin.

"Exactly! So then I can hang with HimChan right?" I pleaded putting my hands together praying.

"Ani," she shook her head, "I just remembered that's why you're coming home early today. My highschool friends are coming to visit for part of your spring break. They have a son in your grade too. We're all going to be going on vacation," she nodded to herself.

"BWUH?! What about HwaSoo?"

"YeunJa-ah, I already told you! She's probably going to stay with her friend. You can invite HimChan too if he can come and if his parents are fine with it," shereplied excitedly. "YEUNJA!"

"Ah! What? What's wrong!" I shot up from the chair in my karate stance.

"You're supposed to be at school! Go! Now!" She yelled at me as she shoved me out the door.

"Omo! Thank you for lunch omma! Annyeong!" I yelled back sprinting towards school. It's going to be a long day.

SCHOOL

"YAH! KIM HIM CHAN!" I shouted as I ran into our classroom, all of the kids looking up at me like I was crazy.

"Whaaattt?" He droned as he turned around.

"Is that a way to greet me? Do you want to come with me on vacation with my omma and her highschool friends and their son?" I asked puppy eyeing him.

"Eww, old people," he frowned.

"Yah," I playfully slapped his arm, "my omma isn't that old."

"Where are you guys going?" He asked leaning back against the table.

"I think we're are going somewhere," I replied scracthing my head. Aigoo, I forgot to ask omma. Oh well, I'll just ask her when I get back home.

"I don't kn..." he started.

"ANI! YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME!" I yelled making the kids look at me again. "Hey, where's SooJin? Is that her with another guy?" I pointed at the front of the class.

"Don't talk about it," he cuetly huffed.

"You guys just weren't ment to be," I sadly (sarcasticly) said pinching his cheeks.

"Yah, don't do that," he playfully slapped my hands away. "Why do I have to go?"

"Because you owe me for getting me into trouble!" I pouted crossing my arms.

"I thought I already had my punishment," he smiled ruffling my hair.

"Ehhh," I flattened my hair again. "Weell, that's not what I said."

"Really?" He asked confused.

"Hmm, let me think," I thought back.

FLASHBACK

*blank*

END OF "FLASHCBACK"

"Haha," I nervously laughed,"yea."

"Yeah right, fine I'll go with you. Besides I don't have anything to do for break either. So who's the guy who's coming with us," he asked as we sat down into our seats.

"Umm, I don't know. He's in our grade though!" I finished quickly before he could say anything else.

"Well, I'll come to your house tonight since I don't want to stay at my house and do nothing," HimChan said as he layed back in his chair closing his eyes. "I'm going to take a quick nap before class starts," he yawned.

RIIINNGG!

"Alright, everyone get into your seats. Class is starting!" Mr. Park shouted as he walked in.

"Uhh!" HimChan groaned. "This is going to be a long day," he sighed.


So I really want to just get to the E X C I T I N G P A R T S ! ! ! ! sorry if it seems really rushed too. XD does it seem like that? it seems like that to me. leave a comment please to tell me what you guys think so that I can change it if that's what it seems like. I want this to be a good story! :) KAMSAHAMNIDA! :)