Confusion

One Night

"Good night, I know you're still in love with me. I can see it your eyes," Kai whispered in your ears as you shuddered, "Don't be scared. Be with me again. I love you."

He looks at you for the last time, his eyes were dark and sad. You could tell he was dejected inside and he was genuine with all his feelings for you. He stopped for a second as if he was contemplating to say something else to you, but he gives you a faint smile instead and made his way out your suite.

You couldn't hold onto your tears anymore as you bawled all your emotions out.

Love was truly complicated.

________________________________________________________

You did not meet Oh Sehun for breakfast the next day since he was busy rehearsing with the rest of EXO. It had been an exhausting night to say the least. First, you and Sehun met by the garden that night, you sincerely prayed to god and hoped no one had spotted you and Sehun showing some serious PDA.  Lastly, Kai decides to call you after 3 months hiatus. You were seriously flustered. How do you even deal with this? You felt suffocated knowing that you were in the same place as your current boyfriend and your ex, whom you just admitted you still love.

What you really needed to do was to sort out your feelings. You needed to be alone. You walked around the perimeter of the hotel. There was a couple taking pictures of the scenery. They looked happy and in love. You wished things were that easy.You decided to walk around Beijing to pass the time. You've been to Beijing a few times when you were young when your parents would drag you every where they went. You liked Beijing, it was a charismatic place. You found a little cafe nearby and decided to sit there to pass time and to think.

You ordered a small cup of tea and sat down at the far end of the cafe. You checked your phone and noticed Sehun and Kai had both sent you a text to meet them after their concert. You wonder if you should tell Kai you were with Sehun or would Sehun say it first? Even though you had only known Sehun for a short period of time it was already enough to know he was a good guy. He cared a lot about you. He understood you well enough and it was easy to talk to him. You and him were interested in the same things and even shared the same perspective. It was like you had found a reflection of yourself. He was everything you needed.

While Kai makes everything hard. He makes you loose control and forget about the world. The attraction you and Kai have for each other will never subside. There was just something about him that had captured you through out all this years you have known him. You and Kai were the opposite of each other but somehow you and him worked together. 

It was just too hard to decide what to do.

____________________________________________________

SMtown concerts were always a big deal no matter where it was. Beijing  was a very passionate city. The whole stadium was full of screaming fans. This time you had a special backstage pass. You were reluctant to use it but Oh Sehun had insisted along with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun oppa to meet them before they perform.

The backstage was chaotic. The idols ran around putting on their stage outfits while make up artists ran after them. You had no idea where Sehun was. You decided to just keep walking. All of a sudden a pair of hands grabbed your waist.

"Babe."

You turned around and locked eyes with a gorgeous man. His hair was dyed a light color and his eyes twinkled as he smiles at you.

"Sehuna."

He leans down and kissed you and it feels like you and him were the only one there. He pulls aways and he smiles at you, your heart beating loud.

"You made it," he says as he holds your hand. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Haera?"

You and Sehun look up and noticed Kai standing there. His eyebrows scrunching up as he stares at you and Sehun.

"Hyung," Sehun says.

Kai stares at your hands which were intertwined with Sehun's hand. His face showing no emotion as he calmy stares.

"Hyung," Sehun begins to say as he locked eyes with Kai. "We..."

 

"Is he the other guy?" Kai interrupted as he looks at you. 

"The other guy?" Sehun says looking at you puzzled. 

You were silent for a few seconds and then continued.

"Sehun and I are dating," you calmy said as you squeezed Sehun's hand.

You could see Kai breathing in and out loudly. His hand curled in a fist. It hurt you to be in this situation. You never thought something like this would happen.  

The three of you were silent for a few seconds. Tension seemed to surround the air as the three of you stare at one another. The loud chattering of the other idols seems to get louder. Clothes were being thrown every where. Chaos was every where.

"How could you ing do this to me Sehun?!" Kai suddenly said his voice growing louder. "How could you go after my girlfriend?"

The people around you stopped doing what they were doing and stared at the three of you. Their eyes glued to you. 

"Hyung, no disrespect but it's over between you and her," Sehun says quietly.

"Is it?" Kai says challenging Sehun as he smirks, "then why did she text me to go to her hotel room last night?"

Sehun stares at you. Not many people could read Oh Sehun. He was difficult to understand but you were an exemption from that. You could tell how he was feeling by just looking at his eyes. But this time you couldn't read him.

"Hotel room?" Sehun asked. "What does he mean by that?"

"EXO! Get ready it's almost your turn now!!" one of the manager says as he started to gather the boys up. Sehun and Kai did not move. They both stared at each other. Anticipating for each other's move.

"I'm with her now hyung," Sehun says as he continued glaring at Kai. "I can treat her and protect her better than you ever did."

Kai flinched a little as his hard expression changed. 

"You'll never be in the same level as me. I was her first love," Kai says.

"First love? Then I can show her how I'm a million times better than you.  At least I wasn't ing some other girl while I was with her," Sehun stated.

"You don't know anything and you don't know what we've been through."

"Oh yeah? Try me." Sehun said as he provoked Kai. "You must be jealous to death of me, actually all the guys in the world must be jealous to death of me because I have her. I'm glad you ed up, so I could show her what she was missing in her life."

 

     You knew Kai well enough to know when he's getting pissed off and when he isn't calm anymore. And right now Sehun was pushing all of Kai's buttons. 
Kai was loosing his cool. He smirked instead. 

"Sehun," you finally managed to say. "Just go. Your manager is calling you."

Sehun turns back to you as if he was mesmorized by you and takes your hand. He stares deep in your eyes as he forgets that Kai is standing right there. 

"Okay," he finally says as he leans down to kiss you. "Let's talk later."

You smile at him.  

Kai stares at you and Sehun. His face was distorted in a grim.

"Don't ing touch her," Kai said as he pushed Sehun away from you.

"Don't ing touch me," Sehun said as he pushed Kai back. Things were becoming heated between the two and any second now things would escalate.

"Whoa, whoa whats going on?" Suho says as he and the manager approached the three of you. Suho looks at the three of you. "Ohh..."

"Ask this bastard Oh Sehun," Kai says as he stares at Sehun in disgust.

"I don't ing care about your love life," the manager says as he stares at Sehun and Kai. "All I care about is that the two of you get on that ing stage and do a ing good job. I don't care if you hate each other's guts right now. I just want you to get up there and have your fangirls ing fainting and screaming your names. Sehun when the did you start dating the billionaire heiress?"  

"Let's prepare for our stage now," Suho interrupted as he gathered Kai and Sehun. "Please just get along for the sake of our fans. Please."

"Come on, come on!" The other boys yelled who were already preparing for their stage. "We don't have time for your drama!!!"

Kai and Sehun had no other choice but to follow. 

They stayed away from each other as they walked towards the stage.

"Oh Sehun," you heard Kai say. "This isn't over."

Coincidentally, Kai and Sehun both turned back at the same time to look at you.

You could tell from their eyes that they were both completely and utterly in love with you.


________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hellooooooo  

Please enjoy my fic!

sorry about all the cussing -_____-

Anyway thank you to all the new subscribers!

Andddddd don't forget to comment with all your feeeeeeeellssssss.

*I'm talking to you too silent readers.......
 

 

Also please enjoy this cute picture of Oh Sehun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh just to clear up somethings, I did not go to the DKFC in the Philippines. I don't even live in the same continent.

Thank you have a great day/night!

 

 

 
 

^_^

 

 

PS....who would like to make me a new poster?! It would be really nice if Sehun was also in the poster........