Revelation

Find me in your dream (A new story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2020

Daisy

My life has been hectic lately, nothing much was going on in real life, though, except that exams were around the corner; we still have one month to go. I sit on bed recalling last night's dream which feels like the synthesis of my mountain dream, and the one dream that Sunny had days ago, the one at the beach. We both have kept our promise to tell each other every single dream, and we've been having way too many dreams to count. But last night was exceptional though, it felt like a special one, similar to the party dream, that made us realize that all of this is not normal. I text Sunny, trying to deliver what I felt last night in my slumber, through my words which felt insufficient.

Me: girl... I had another dream. Not only does this one feel vivid, it also feels like it gathers our beach and mountain dreams together, but in a very disturbing way. Girl, idk!

Sunny: TELL MEEEEE

The sun was bright in the sky. Sunny and I were walking. Beside us on the left was a wall, and if we look up there was the mountain. On our right was the beach. The sun was shining so bright covering each side of the glowing water. Everything felt perfect. We walked by the beach and its soothing calm waves till we almost reached a door. Suddenly, a group of agitated people came our way, and it felt like they wanted harm. They grabbed Sunny and pushed her to the other side in order to separate us, but I was quick in my reaction. I snatched Sunny's arm from that creep's hands and we both ran towards that door. I was closing the door when I heard the sound of a car. I looked back to see if I should remain alarmed or let my guards down. There were two men inside that car. They started approaching us in a matter of seconds. I couldn't see their faces from distance, but I was able to notice that one of these guys in taller than the other. From the way they walked, they didn't look harmful.They were calm. 
"Are you okay?" I heard his voice. It's him, I thought. Sunny and I both nodded. "It's not safe here, come on with us we'll drive you to a safe space." He suggested. 
I was preoccupied with Jongin that I didn't care to look for who the other man was. Is he really Jongin? I am not sure anymore. He was the one driving. I couldn't stop looking at him, and I think he noticed that. His eyes shifted to the mirror on top, and I looked away. He drove for hours till we reached a gate door, it's almost dusk time now. The gate opened, and we were inside. The place we reached cannot be described in any other word expect paradise. Maybe it's the green grass under our feet, or maybe it's simply the angel who brought me to heaven, but what I felt looking at him in that frame was beyond my capacity of describing. The sun is almost too shy to stay with us, but its beautiful rays still hovered on his beautiful skin. He had a camera hanging around his neck. He walked in front of me, guiding me home, but I couldn't take any other step. I was frozen, and maybe he sensed that. He looked back, his smile was glowing, and his eyes sparked. He looked like an angel. 
"Why did you stop walking? Come on, the house in that way." He pointed. I looked at Sunny who was immersed with the other guy who I can now easily identify as Baekhyun. She did not leave his side once since we got into that car. They were walking next to each other talking and smiling about God knows what. Jongin was still leading the way. We finally reached the house after like five minutes of walking.

"We're here," he said,"welcome." There were three steps separating heaven from the balcony, and only few steps separating the latter from the door. Jongin opened the door, and led us in. Baekhyun and Sunny sat next to each other on the sofa, and Jongin and I sat separately, but he was still next to me. Baekhyun did not say a single word to me, he was directing all his words to Sunny, and she did the same. Jongin and I eyed each other quietly. I am still unable to comprehend this uneasiness I feel whenever I see him. Why is it hard for me to show him that I love him? I was looking at him when a girl appeared before us in the living room. She greeted us and asked us to gather up for dinner. She was wearing a red shirt and jeans. Her hair was so long and so black. She looked cute. I don't know who she is, I cannot recognize her. The food was tasty. I thanked them for the food they provided, and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. Jongin followed me to the bathroom. He was standing right behind me, I was able to see him from the mirror. He was staring at me with affectionate eyes while offering me a very soft smile. I finshed washing up, and he followed me to the living room. I don't quite understand what happened in the next few minutes​​​​​, but my heart was breaking and I needed to be out of that place as soon as possible. I looked at Sunny who was in another world, leaning towards Baekhyun while smiling and laughing. What the are they talking about? What is so funny? I thought.

"Sunny!" I call her name, maybe that will bring her back to reality. "I'm going now. Are you coming, or what?" 
"What? Where are you going now?" She asked.

"Away from here.." I snapped.

"Girl, are you crazy? I won't leave him!" She whispered.

"Okay. I'm out of here." 
"Daisy! Come on!" I heard her yell. But I walked out of that house feeling worthless. He ran after me, but I was way ahead of him. I found my way in a street full of cars, and trees. The street was as empty a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter