Chapter Eleven

Listen to My Heartbeat

Hey, let's fast forward time again.-

September 7, 2009

Phone Call- _____ to Jay

_____: Is this true? About your myspace scandal.?

Jay: That was a long time ago. I can't believe that the netizens are digging up those things. Those comments were 5 years ago. They think I hate South Korea. Those people are causing chaos. I'm sorry.

_____: Why sorry to me? You've done nothing wrong. Jay, you were only what, 17 back then? Your different now. Your views are different now.

He told her that he wanted to spend the whole day with her. She agreed, yet was in doubt about the whole idea.

_____'s POV- Is this my last time seeing him? Will he leave me entirely? Didn't he say he love me forever and always? Is he taking it back?


Jay came over to _____'s villa.-

_____ hugs Jay, tears slowly strolled down her pale cheeks.

"Jay, please don't leave. Please stay. .I need you, 2pm needs you. 2pm won't be 2pm, if your not the leadja. You say you love me. but now, your trying to leave. do you hate me?" she asked him.

Jay wiped away _____'s tears.

"Ani. I love you. Who said I was leaving?" he asked her.

"Promise me you're not leaving" she told him.

"I'm not leaving, don't worry about it."

"Ok" she sniffled.

They pretty much spent the whole day watching t.v. _____ in Jay's arms. Jay made dinner for the two of them.
Jay even stayed over for the night.

"Jay, please don't let go of me. Promise me" she said to him, while she was laying in his arms.

"I won't let you go baby" he told her.

_____ fell asleep in Jay's arms.

Jay's thoughts- I love her.  I don't want to leave her. I think she'll understand.

Jay left after _____ was in deep sleep. He gave her a goodbye kiss.

"Baby, I love you" he whispered to her.

He left, and got back to 2pm's dorm. He laid in bed, still thinking about _____.