Chapter Twelve

Listen to My Heartbeat

_____ woke up the next morning. She woke up, without Jay by her side.

_____'s thought- Maybe he went back to the dorms before his manager noticed.

She turns on the T.V., Jay seems to be the main focus on all news channels. They're talking about Jay leaving South Korea, and returning to Seattle. His flight was at 6:30 tonight.

_____ was speechless. Park Jaebeom lied to her.

Incheon Airport-

_____ was there really early. She was waiting for Jay. Hottests' were also there waiting for 2pm Park Jaebeom.

Jay finally arrived. _____ ran towards him. The guards were trying to stop her. "Jay!" she yelled out to him. Jay was surprised to see her. He told the guards that he knows her, and to let her come over.

"_____. Why are you here?" he asked her.

"Please don't go. Jay, don't leave" she pleaded him, she hugged him close to her. Jay gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry" he apologized to her. He gently pulled away from that hug and entered into the gate to get his luggage checked.

She called after him. "Park Jaebeom!!!" she choked on her tears. She was crying so much. She could barely utter any words. She just sat there, on the airport foor, crying her heart out.

Park Jaebeom has left _____, left hottest', and left 2pm.