Chapter Ten

Listen to My Heartbeat

A couple of days later-

_____'s thoughts- It's only been 3 days since I haven't talked to Jay. Yet it feels like 3 years. Time seems to go by so slow without him by my side. I gave up when he didn't call me. When he didn't reply to my texts. I just gave up.  Crazy thoughts slowly come to my mind. Is he tired of me? Has he stop loving me? Those thoughts slowly seep in. What have I done to make him do this to me? I don't even feel like eating anymore, sleeping anymore.

Jay's thoughts- Time goes by so slow without her with me. I can't breathe without her in my life. I hope she doesn't think that I've stopped loving her. I don't feel like eating anymore. I don't want to sleep anymore.

Jay has been in bed for 2 days. He doesn't do anything, he just sits in his bed, looking at those pictures that _____ and him has taken previously. The third day, he moved himself to the living room. He just looks so blah.

"Hyung. Please call her. You and her are both depressed. There's no reason for you guys to be like this. Hyung, _____'s been staying at home during these past couple of days too" Woo Young told Jay.

"I miss her. I can't stop thinking about her during thse past couple of days" Jay said.

"Ahh. I can' t take this anymore!" Taecyeon growled. Yes, growled.

He literally dragged Jay out of the dormitary. Woo Young immediately follow behind. Taecyeon dragged Jay to the van. During this whole process, Jay was just like a dead corpse, no reactions at all.

Taecyeon took the wheel, Woo Young sitting next to Jay.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Woo Young asked Taecyeon.

"You'll see" Taecyeon said, while taking a right turn.

In about 15 minutes, they were at _____'s villa.

Again, Taecyeon dragged Jay out of the car and towards _____'s front door. Woo Young following closely behind.

"_____-ah, open the door, it's me Woo Youngie" Woo Young yelled, while knocking.

There was no response at first, Woo Young tried knocking again. Finally, _____ opened the door.

"_____? Is that really you? You look horrible" Taecyeon stated.

"Thanks for telling me that" she frowned. "Jay-"

"I'm so sick and tired of seeing Jay like this. You guys need to solve whatever problem you guys are having" Taecyeon said to both Jay and _____.

"Ne. I don't want to see Jay hyung or you like this" Woo Yong agreed.

Taecyeon literally pushed Jay towards _____.

"Don't come back if your still depressed" Taecyeon ordered.

He and Woo Young walked back to the van, and drove back to 2pm dormitary.

"Jay. .do you know how much I've missed you? What are you doing? Ignoring me out of nowhere? Do you know how many crazy thoughts crept in my mind? I thought that you stoppe-" she tried saying, when Jay interrupted.


"Mianhae. I'm really sorry. No, i've never stopped loving you. Don't ever think that. I love you" he said as he pulled _____ towards him, and didn't let go.

_____ started to tear up.

"Then why did you avoid me? Neglecting me. You say you love me. .Do you know how crazy I am for you?" she asked him.

"I just thought that I needed some time away from you to think" he said to her.

"Think about what?" she asked him, confused.

"You used to be Khun's girlfriend" he said matter-of-factly.

"That was five years ago" she casually said.

"It hurts to see you and him together, even though it's the past" Jay replied.

_____ thought about the album that she left laying on the coffee table. "You saw the pictures" she semi-asked him.

"I didn't mean to go through your stuff" he told her.

"Jay, like you said, it was the past. Leave the past behind. It's the present. It's you and me right now. I love you. You love me. That's all that matters. Why bring up the past, and make things uncomfortable for the two of us? " she asked him.

"I know" Jay said.

"Did you know how depressed I was? Without you by my side? I miss you. It felt as if we've been apart for years" she told him, pouting.

"Mianhae, I'm sorry" he apologized to him.

"Just. .don't think about those stuff. If you need to get things straightened out, then just talk to me. Confront me. Don't hide from me Jay. I'd do the same thing. I'd tell you what's on my mind" she requested from him.

Jay finally lets _____ go.

"Wow, you really do look horrible, like Taec said" Jay said, changing the subject.

"Haha. That's a good way to cheer a girl up" she said sarcastically.

"Look your eyes are swollen" he said, and pinched her cheeks.

"Omo, we both look horrible" she said knowingly.

Jay's stomach starts to grumble. "Let's go eat. I'm hungry" Jay said to _____.

"Let's go" she told him, leading him to the door, but she paused. "Wait, looking like this? Let's stay home and eat. I'll make pancakes" she finally said.

And so the two finally solved their so called problem. Those two haven't been sleeping or eating normal, because they've been apart for only three days. For them it felt like forever. This love that those two have for each other is so-