Warming Up

A Gymnast's Symbiote

When Chelsea opened her eyes, she felt a gallon of blood rush towards her head as she looked around to get her bearings. She definitely wasn't in bed and, in fact, she wasn't even in the dorms anymore! She found herself upside down and dangling high off the ground with each hand gasping onto a pair of ring ropes while performing a split with each leg. She looked towards the glass windows in the room and saw an unfamiliar reflection stare back at her; a human shaped figure with two white half moon eye patches. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that the figure was also in the same compromising position that she found herself in. Suddenly, she started to freak out. How did she get from her dorm to the gym? Was this some sick joke that a frat pulled on her? And what was she wearing...?

All of a sudden, she felt a tingling sensation run down her spine and instinctually: pulled herself upwards, brought in her legs, and swung towards the windows. As her body approach the windows, she finally got a glimpse at herself. In addition to her eyes, her entire body was completely encased in a slick full-body suit that hugged her entire form from the top of her head down to the soles of her feet. The suit itself was completely woven with a stretchy obsidian-colored fabric which contrasted compared to her white patched eyes. In fact, due to the suit's fit over her form, it helped accentuate her bulky yet feminine asian physique that she built up towards in her career as an athlete.

After a few swings, she gracefully let go of the rings and landed on her two feet with a loud thud on the dusty gym floor; making a slight dent beneath her soles. She picked herself up and stood under a moonbeam to finally get a better look at herself in the pitch-black gymnasium. She looked closer at the slick suit and saw that it was stitched with a series of fine multi-textured layers that seemingly clung to her skin. It didn't feel as stiff as leather but it didn't feel as tacky as rubber; it actually felt more comfortable than any of the nylon leotards she used to own. And just for a moment, she felt the fabric's sticky resin shift around her torso and clung itself tighter over her waist. With one hand, she grabbed onto a patch of semi-slick material that clung to a bicep and attempted to pull and stretch the fabric off her arm. But after stretching the ooze across the length of her arm, she let go and the material snapped right back on her skin which sent a pleasureful tingle up her spine. She stood and flexed her taut arms and saw every ounce of her strong muscles visibly stretch and strain her elastic costume to conform to her every movement. Looking down, her rock hard abs were even more defined with smooth glossy grooves that highlighted her tone stomach. But she then realized that she wasn't wearing any undergarments under her thin costume; she was completely underneath. Upon realizing this, she twisted her body around in an attempt to find a zipper or a way out of her getup. She turned herself around multiple times hoping to find a seam but instead found her entire back covered in the inky black fabric; from the cut of her shoulders down to crack of her perky and enlarged . After twisting and turning herself with the hope of finding something to let her out, she eventually gave up and just sat crosslegged on the gym floor. As she sat down, an audible squeak echoed through the gym as the friction of her bottom rubbed against the ground.

All of a sudden, a thought came to mind. She was alone in the gym and she felt a pent up urge to release some energy... so why not see how flexible and nimble she was in her new getup?

She got up from the wooden gym floor and started to sprint towards a nearby beam while kicking up a cloud of leftover chalk dust. Once she got a running start, she performed a consecutive number of handprints and landed dead center on the beam. She clapped her gloved un-chalked hands and dropped down to the matted cushion under the beam. She scanned for her next test target and found the uneven bars near the corner of the gym. She aligned herself underneath the taller bar and jumped towards it and successfully grasped on while entered into a swinging motion. In that moment, she felt peculiarly confident and wanted to try something on the bars that was banned from general gymnastics; a Mukhina flip. As her inky-black legs swung underneath the lower bar, she curled her waist and used her legs to tightly stick onto the lower bar which caused her entire being to spin 360 degrees on the lower bar and propel herself back into the air and eventually land herself standing on the top bar. As complex as the act was, she successfully pulled off one of the most dangerous techniques in the sport on her first try in her new costume.

"Wow this feels... good~" she shivered with excitement as she hopped off the bar.

"B-But I can't go back to the dorm dressed like this, I need real clothes," Chelsea thought to herself.

And, as if the suit read her mind, the sleek material jiggled around her body and quickly morphed into the attire that she previously wore that today; a flannel shirt with jeans paired with her suede boots. Her eyes grew wide as she looked down at herself in amazement. Her inky suit completely disappeared and was now replaced with a completely new attire. She smiled as she thought of all the time she could save by just imagining what to wear rather than trying to find clean clothes to wear in her hamper. Her smile turned into giggling as she also further mused on all the money she could save by having whatever clothes wanted instead of worrying about balancing the total cash she had to spend on tuition. After a few minutes of daydreaming, she headed back to her dorm to get some sleep; content with the gift that was bestowed upon her.


Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments and upvote this chapter if you enjoyed it! If you'd like to see more stories in the future, please consider supporting me with some coffee for my late-night writing sessions at: www.patreon.com/manifestbound