My Dear & SJF

warm hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05.26.2022 

Wendy runs into Irene's room when she arrived at their dorm. 

It was indeed an exhausting day running around with all the schedule but the text message she received earlier on her radio gave her a lot of strength. 

“The size of your dream when you first told me it’ll stay the same. Promise me to not grow small because of the pressure of the world."

It was from their group song "My Dear". The message is really beautiful and uplifting too. She admits that Irene's sudden text message make her smile and relieved. That's the effect of Irene Bae's words on her. 

"Unnieee!" Wendy shouts and opened her arms wide to hug the person who make her heart happy earlier.

"Ya! You surprised me!" Irene said chuckling. 

"Thank you, unnie" Wendy softly whispered in her ears. 

"It's nothing. You really deserve the world. I hope you know that" Irene answered patting the back of the younger. 

Wendy pulled out of the hug. She stared at Irene's face for a while. 

"W-what's wrong?" Irene asked confused by the sudden action. 

"Unnie, i hope you know that you deserve the world too" Wendy paused. "No. I think you deserve the whole universe. Your dreams are big too, right?" Wendy added. Still staring at Irene. Their eyes talking. 

Irene nodded. Smiling widely. 

"Do it unnie. Do whatever you want. Please don't hesitate to do things that you love just because you know someone will get hurt. Think of yourself too. It's okay to be selfish sometimes. I will be always by your side cheering for you" Wendy sincerely said. 

Irene suddenly teared up. Wendy did it again. Saying things that will make her warm inside. Wendy hugs her tight. 

"Let it out. It's okay. I'm here" Wendy whispered while rubbing Irene's back. 


05.29.2022

It was Sunday. Irene is ready to head out going to Seoul Jazz Festival. The festival started last Friday but the lineup today is the one she's excited about the most. 

Oh, just how much she loves HONNE's music. 

She will go out together with her friends. 

"Are you that excited?" One of her friends asked.

"Yes!" Irene excitedly and happily said. Lmao

"We're surprised you didn't invite Wendy. You know she's a huge fan of Prep band" 

"She's going out with her mom today" Irene pouts.

"Oh, that's why"

"Yeah, maybe next time"

"Cheer up!"

"Cheer up? After you made me remember this?" Irene furiously said. Stomping her feet like a child. Her friends laugh at her.

"I was just curious!" 

"Tsh, let's just go!"

Meanwhile on the other side...

"Mom, are you ready?" Wendy asked the number one woman in her heart. 

"Just a few minutes, Wannie" 

"Okay, mom. I'm waiting" Wendy looks out the things she prepared for today. She was so happy!

"Are you excited to see Prep?" Her Mom asked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter