The winter comes - Part 2

If Spring comes again

Since then, that’s how their perfect life went on.

4 years were gone. And now Yoseob was the last year student of music department Seoul National University majored in piano. He was not really into the playing piano. He just loved the music and all the sounds. Yoseob often spent hours writing music and composing melodies. Now he could have had hundreds of songs through 4 years long. But none of them were with the lyrics. For some reasons, his emotions and thoughts were expressed through the melody not the lyrics. Or perhaps he could not write down and read all his thoughts.

Yoseob sighed. He looked through the quiet park and finally decided to sit on a coach.  He often came here when he needed the alone and fresh air. Taking out from his bag some of sheets which he had been writing these days, Yoseob read each of them slowly, automatically playing the melody inside his head. Then slowly closing his eyes, he started falling to his own world. Yes, Yoseob could go far away the piano or the studio room, but he could never get away from music.

“You still run away as usual” A soft voice interrupted Yoseob’s own moment. Yoseob immediately opened his eyes and immediately got shock from whom he was seeing.

“Y-o-u” Yoseob was shaking so hard, could not believe in his eyes

“I am surely your sunbaenim, Yoseob ah. Or you can simply call me HyunSeunggie like before” HyunSeung sit down comfortably next to Yoseob. He stretched out shoulder and arms in the lazy and charming way Yoseob used to see, but a long time ago…exactly 4 years ago.

Yoseob seemed to lose his voice under the shock. Here, right now, next to him was standing one of the most famous Asian singers, his one-year older sunbaenim, who had told him that he had talent in music, and who was the reason that Junhyung broke up with him and turned his life and family into hell.

That’s the really Hyunseung!!! 4 years had gone and communications had stopped talking about his amazing love story with Junhyung and started to praise himself on how talented, beautiful and successful he was on the stage.

And 4 years had gone since they last talked to each other face to face.

Yoseob slowly recovered from his shock and looked like he was going to yell or even punch at Hyunseung. But then, he hold all the things back, turned back his attention into the sheets, which were unintentionally wrinkled up at the place he touched. “Yoseob ah. Everything is over. You don’t need to call it back. If you hate the guy, just don’t care about him at all. He does not deserve for you to think or feel…” Yoseob thought to himself trying to calm down.

“This is not something you can let go, Yoseob ah” Hyunseung said softly. “Though the music there is quite good to attract people” He slightly touched Yoseob’s sheets.

Yoseob gasped as he recognized Hyunseung’s hands and realized he was reading his sheets.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Yoseob suddenly stood, almost shouting. He dragged his sheets from Hyunseung’s touch as he was scared Hyunseung could bring him infectious disease.

Hyunseung sighed and looked at the baby-faced but tired-eyes boys in front of him.

“What do you want from me?” Yoseob asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

Hyunseung said in a calm voice “I just want to talk. There is something…”

“I do not want to talk to you. There is nothing between us” Yoseob interrupted. Then he turned his back to Hyunseung preparing to go home. Today was enough to him.

“I leave. I will consider I do not go to this park tonight. And I will not tell the world that their star have just appeared here in case of my place could lose the peace due to their fans. And you should do like I do”. Yoseob stepped ahead, so regretted that he had come here tonight.

“JUNHYUNG IS SICK, VERY SICK YOSEOB!!!!” Hyunseung yelled after Yoseob, making Yoseob stood still…

“He is going to die. Yeah” By the way Yoseob was hearing, Hyunseung was crying, soon to be so hard.

"He is going to leave us..."

------

Aha. So here comes Hyunseung! The third person into Yoseob &  Junhyung's love story. And Junhyung is going to die :|.

Honestly, I never wanted this fic is a deadth fic.

One more thing, tks so much for reading and subscribing my fic >:D<. I will try my best. Keke.

Cmts r welcomed :x