Chapter 2 - The meeting

If Spring comes again

Yoseob could not remember how he could hold all his anger, hurt and everything else to stay still and listened to Hyunseung’s story about Junhyung.

Junhyung found out that his kidneys were suffering from the cancer. Normally, he could have a surgery to remove the cancer kidneys and receive kidneys from his family members. But to Junhyung, for some biological reason, his body refused the kidneys from his family members.  As no one volunteered to give Junhyung their kidneys. Junhyung had no way rather than waiting for the sacrificing kidneys. But it seemed too hard even his family is so rich. In some other words, Junhyung was waiting to die.

Junhyung broke up with Hyunseung in order to avoid hurting the boy. But then Hyunseung found out the real reason. Hyunseung wanted to sacrifice one of his kidneys to Junhyung but Junhyung did not allow.

….

“Because I am a big star. And he does not want to cause harm to my health. And even if I can give him one of my kidneys, his body can still refuse mine…That’s what he told me. He forbid me to do this.” Hyunseung hold his breath for a second to control the tears coming down his cheek. Then he continued “I have already checked. It seemed that something in his blood was so special and mine can not fit”

“I am so useless…Yoseob ah” Hyunseung was sobbing so hard.

Yoseob was so shocked and confused that he became so frozen. Then he recovered slowly and tried to comfort the crying man beside him.

“It is not your fault” Yoseob whispered, not noticing his tears falling from his eyes. “Don’t blame yourself”. He patted sofly on his hyung’s back. Now he was so clueless that he did not know how he was feeling and how he should react.

Why life can be this complicated?

As Hyunseung became calm again. He slowly looked at his friend gratefully and suddenly hug him.

“Please take care of him! I do not know why this is happening. But please, if you really marry him. Take care of him!”

.....................

Dear readers. I am so sorry that I can not update so soon. I am really busy now >.< *bow*
This short piece was written long time ago but only until now I can post it. I swear it's not all the chapter and I will post the full chap as soon as possible :). The main story has not begun yet.
Tks for supporting me :). Your cmts r so welcomed *hug hug*