The winter comes - Pt 1

If Spring comes again

Yoseob stopped by the park near his house, trying to find some fresh air as he could never breathe again. He did not know how he was feeling now. A mess. He was obviously shocked by his father decision. Smiling bitterly, after all, no matter how well he pretended, he could not deny the fact that his father did not really care about his family, his wife, his son and that they are not more different than his dolls, his perfect – looking - family. That’s why he never chose to divorce to her liar wife or never yell at their son’s freaking habits. He needed them, for their beautiful appearance and their usage like this time. “You absolutely get lost in your lie and work” Yoseob talked to himself.

And that Yong Junhyung… Yoseob felt his heart skip a beat. Somehow, he was cursing himself for being so weak like this and for the fact that he still had a little hope in being with Junhyung again. How karma his life could be???

The past kept sweeping back like flood in Yoseob’s mind. The past which Yoseob thought he had forgotten all, which he would never want to recall.

“I am sorry. We should break up. I cannot be with you anymore” Junhyung’s words kept repeating in Yoseob’s mind and hurt Yoseob’s heart like hell. Yoseob still remembered clearly how he felt that time as he looked into Junhyung’eyes and realized this was really their end.

It could have been a normal love with a normal break-up. But the thing was, Junhyung said it when they were going to engage on the next day. That broke Yoseob apart. His love, his trust, his dream, his proud, his dignity and his everything…

Yoseob never asked Junhyung the reason. He did not think he would listen and he could listen. As the day later papers titled that the famous Yong’s son had cancelled his engagement with Yang’s son due to another beautiful talented singer.

That’s when Yoseob was at his last class of high school and Junhyung was his first and 3 year love. Yoseob was lost for a while, kept locking himself in his room, almost could not think of studying or anything else or the future that he was going to take over his father’s business.

Then one day Yoseob woke up from all the things. He decided to live another life. He started to concentrate back on his study for the university-entrance. And for the first and only time in my life, he beg his father to let him study music, which was his hobby and ability for a long time but not the business things.

His father was pissed off, of course. Then he gave in his son and agreed that Yoseob could move into a music school. And since then, Yoseob started doing everything his father wanted as showing his gratefulness on his father.
But life was not that simple.

As the big son refused to take over the company, Yoseob’s father turned his hope to the other and younger son – Dongho. But under his expectation, Dongho soon became a spoilt boy who had never tried because he knew he would have everything.

That was the end to his father. He became so distant and disappointed to his family. And as the result, he kept staying outside so that he did not have to stand the two beloved son. This almost affected his wife in such a bad way. At first, their mother tried her best to make things up between her husband and son. But she end up failing and soon getting lost in another guilty life.

.....

So that's it. Look like the karma became from Junhyung's break-up. I would call this part 1 ^^