Burn it up 2

Best Absolute Perfect

"Why isn't he here yet?!?" Bang shouted furiously as he looked at his watch for the hundredth time. It was a big day and the camera man was still no where to be seen. While Himchan and Zelo were calming Bang down, Youngjae was trying to call the camera man again. "Hyung, noona is done with the makeup and all," Jongup's updae added oil to his fire. "Damn!!" Bang cursed, "Give me the phone!!" grabbed the phone from Youngjae and called the camera man. Finally, he picked up and after 5 minutes, he arrived at their dorm. "Ready?" Himchan asked with a smile. Bang smile back, "More than ready," as they set off to their destination.

"They are here!" your umma announced as she pushed you into the bedroom and closed the door behind her with a smile. As you were sitting on the bed, anxiousness filled up your heart as Bang's voice were heard in the living room. "Oh boy!" you whispered under your breath when he knocked on the door, "___, may i come in?" You opened your mouth to say yes but no sound was able to escape your airtight throat. "Just go in!" thanks to your appa's impatience, he opened the door and pushed Bang into the room. After gaining his balance, he turned to face you. And there he stood in front of you, his beautiful bride on your wedding day.

Bang had been worried all week long before this day. So many things were to complete and he didn't even get any sleep the previous night as the feeling of standing in front of the alter with you acted like adrenaline running through his veins. However, seeing you walking down the aisle with your appa by your side, taking step by step closer to him, all his woes disappeared and replaced by the thought of your bright future together as husband and wife.

"Do you take ___ as your rightful wife from now till forever?" the priest asked Bang. "Yes I do!" he said immediately while looking at you lovingly. The priest turned and asked you, "Do you take Bang Yongguk as your rightful husband from now till forever?" "Yes I do!" you replied, looking straight into Bang's beautiful eyes. "Now I announce you two are man and wife!" the priest said loudly, "Now you may kiss the bride." You two looked at each other in the eyes. His eyes were filled with love, so gentle yet protective. The eyes that would look at you from that day till the day you die. The eyes that would look at your kids from the day they're born till the day he die. The eyes that were getting closer to yours and closed the moment your lips met as a seal to your enternal promise.

Walking into the hotel room of a beautiful hotel in a small yet beautiful town in Italy, the city of love, you both threw yourselves on the bed and breathed out in relieve. You two were exhausted after 20 hours plus plane fight. But it was worthwhile considering the beautiful and magnificent scenery you got outside the window.

Leaning against the railing outside balcony, you felt Bang's strong arm wrapped around your waist from the back with his chin placed perfectly on your small shoulder. He suddenly turned you around and lifted you up so you were sitting on the railing. You wrapping your legs around his torso with your arms around his neck as he carried you while walking back into the room.

Bang gently put you down on the soft bed before making his way on top of you. Kissing gently on your lips, he carefully and slowly pulled you out of the loose bathrobe you were wearing. Looking into his eyes, you knew he is the one and only guy you would spend the rest of your life with. So you closed your eyes and entered your dream land with your prince by your side where you live happily ever after.