I wanna

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aware that the small group of comedians was still watching them, Moonbyul discreetly held the actress' hand and caressed the back with her thumb.

_____ Erm...Don't do that. Maybe it's not your intention but...I feel things._____ Solar frowned the forehead.

____ Are you busy tomorrow night?____ The younger one ignored the comment and asked.

____ Tomorrow? I don't think so. Why?

Overcoming her insecurities, Moonbyul dared to propose:

____ There are some nice places along the Han River. Very peaceful and discreet. How about we go together?

____ Are you asking me out? Like a date "date"?____ The gorgeous one smiled.

Blushing, the taller one pouted and mumbled:

 ____ Wanna go or not?

____ Calm down, cranky baby! Don't make me steal another kiss. ____ Solar smirked.

Stepping back, the charming one put some distance between them, which made the actress laugh like a dolphin.

Pretending she was scared with the funny laughter, Moonbyul didn't resist and laughed along.

After a while, the stunning young woman brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and responded clearly:

____ Yes! I'd love to go out with you.

Unable to hide a grin forming on her face, the singer slowly nodded and murmured:

____ I'll send a message tomorrow to confirm a good time to pick you up.

_____ I'm a good driver, you know? I wouldn't mind doing it the other way around.

____ I asked you out. Let's do it my way this time. Alright?____ The artist slightly lifted her eyebrow with arrogance but Solar found it really cute.

____ Okay, Moonbyul SSI.____ The actress winked.

____ Weirdo._____ The skinny girl faked an annoyed expression.

_____ Hot!_____ Solar replied with a serious face and left the younger one speechless.

They got back to the small group of friends and laughed a lot at the jokes and sarcastic comments.

Later, the house owner invited all the guests to sing happy birthday and the cake was served.

In a moment of the distraction of the others, the singer rubbed her finger on Solar's slice of cake and .

The older one bit the dessert and left some cream on her lips.

_____ Want some more?_____ She whispered and smirked naughtily. 

Embarrassed and aroused, the taller one shook her head and walked the other way.

The brunette watched Moonbyul go with heart eyes and then almost had a cardiac arrest when she realized that Kim Sook caught her being all gay for the singer.

Nonetheless, the comedian acted naturally and didn't or said anything.

____ x ____

The brown-haired singer barely slept that night.

Moonbyul couldn't stop thinking of Solar and the date they were about to have.

Even though she was terrible at planning, the handsome 29-year-old wanted to cause a good impression. So she spent hours rolling in bed until her brain shut down for a while.

Having schedule in the morning, the handsome one was saved by the makeup artist, who covered the eye bags.

They joked as they always did and the beautiful professional asked what the singer had done all night to be so tired and Moonbyul laughed.

_____ Unnie, is there a perfect date?____ The singer asked after a while.

_____ Hmmm. So you were busy with a special someone, huh?____ The woman teased.

____ Uuunnieee! Stop having a dirty mind. I spent the night alone in my bed.

____ Really? What a waste.

____ Silly...

____ About your question, the perfect date may be different for everyone. It depends on the couple's vibe, mood, preferences. There isn't an exclusive recipe. Just be natural. Building fake expectations doesn't end well.

Slowly nodding affirmatively, the charming girl murmured:

____ Yeah, I agree. I hate planning things. I'm spontaneous.

____ Totally. Just trust your charm and go.

____ I'll try. But I'm so nervous! It feels like I'm 15...

____ WoW! So it's not just a date, huh?____ The female finished the makeup and winked.

____ It is...our first date. I never imagined this would ever happen.____ Moonbyul's eyes were distant.

____ I'm sure it will be super cute and fun, just like you. ____ The older woman patted the singer's back and received an adorable smile.

The handsome pretty singer had a photo session for a magazine and that lasted until lunchtime.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter