The interview

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They stopped kissing to breathe and both wiped their mouths because of the messy lipstick.

Blushing, the singer exclaimed:

_____  You became crazier than before. A true lunatic.

_____ Come on...We were young. I didn't know that you were saving that moment. I wish I could go back in time. But since I can't...I'm really really sorry...

Sighing deeply, the taller one avoided eye contact and declared:

____ Okay. Let's leave that behind. I'm really thankful for your help with the police. I'm sorry I was rude.

____ Apologies taken. ____ The actress grinned.

____ Okay. I better get back downstairs now.____ The charming one declared with some awkwardness.

____ Byul-ah...____ Yongsun called when the younger one opened the door.

____ Yes?____ Moonbyul turned to look at the brunette.

_____ You look really pretty with this hairstyle.____ The artist declared and smiled.

_____ Ah...Thank you._____ The younger one brushed a strand of hair behind her ears and left all shy.

"She's cute..."____ The black-haired one murmured before locking the apartment and getting back to the hairdresser.

The brown-haired one was back in her seat while the professional was massaging her hair.

He glanced at the actress with a smile and asked:

____ Solar SSI, will you do something today?

____ Ah...I should've called before. My bad coming this way. Since you are busy and I have another appointment, I'll be back some other day.

____ We're almost finished.____ Moonbyul looked at her through the mirror and they both felt that eye contact.

____ No, don't worry. See you around.____ The black-haired one smiled charmingly and left.

After a few minutes of silence, the hairdresser asked:

____ So...are you girls friends now?

Lifting her head, the singer gave the guy a funny look and affirmed:

___ No. And I know what you're trying to do.

___ Me??? It was just a question.___ The guy giggled,

___ Yeah...Right.____ Moonbyul rolled her eyes.

___ Well...She's hot. I mean...for people who like ,

Moonbyul laughed and shook her head before commenting:

___ Shut up, Mr. Cupid. Just because you're married now you wanna set everyone up.

___ It's because it's great being in love. And being loved.

___ Not everyone finds their soulmate.

___ And you will never know if she is yours if you don't get to know her better.___ The hairdresser smiled.

___Okay, we are over. Let me go home.____ The singer stood up and left.

Laughing, the guy murmured to himself:

___Where there's smoke there's fire.

___ x___

Solar and Hwasa had a huge fight and the manager screamed for half an hour about the actress' lack of responsibility with her own reputation,

The older one let her friend say everything that was stuck in and calmly took off her clothes to shower.

_____ Why are you acting like that all of a sudden? We've worked together for years and you always heard me._____ The y brunette complained.

_____ Relax, child. I didn't do anything wrong. You, on the other hand...

_____ I was trying to protect you.

_____ It's embarrassing. That person didn't do anything. She didn't use my name in any circumstance.

Sighing, Hwasa sat on the toilet and asked:

 ____ Will you help me fix your reputation or not?

The artist laughed and turned off the faucet before looking at her manager.

____ I believe my reputation is just fine. But what do you want me to do?

____ I scheduled you for a variety show. They are going to do random things but also interview you about your link with that problematic person.

____ I'm not gonna trash her. No lies coming from my mouth.____ The brunette put on a robe.

_____ Can you at least make sure everyone in Korea knows that you were never close?

______ Okay. If you think it's a smart move...

______ Don't you?

______ Honestly, the more we mess with the dust, the dirtier we get. 

_____ Nah...Just pull the bandaid and everything will get back to normal.

____ And when do I have to go to the circus?

____ In two days.

____ Okay. Now I'm gonna order some food. Are you staying?

_____ No. I have a date with Wheeinie.

_____ Good for you, girl. Go have some to cool down._____ Solar joked and they walked out of the bathroom.

After being left alone, the actress read a new script she had received and then, decided to check her social media.

There was an avalanche of rumors about Moonbyul and her, which made her laugh out loud.

Bored, the brunette took a look at the handsome girl's profile and saw the number of female celebrities that kept flirting with Moonbyul under her posts.

Solar wondered if the singer had done more than flirt with any of those girls.

While checking every picture, the black-haired one almost pressed the like button several times. But she remembered that people would notice it. So she made a fake account and continued stalking the younger one freely.

Looking at the time, the actress widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter