Togetherness

Reputation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started with chaos in every direction.

Despite not knowing that her girlfriend was being blackmailed and that the actress had just come out of the closet most spontaneously, Moonbyul was sinking into a lot of problems.

The singer received several messages threatening to expose Solar if she didn't break up with the stunning woman.

Being a person of honor, the brown-haired one tortured was by the promise of never damaging her lover's career.

After battling an inner fight for the whole morning, the artist drove to Solar's shooting set and texted her from the parking lot.

The sensual actress sent a picture of and said she was anxious to be kissed.

Moonbyul smiled bitterly and replied that they needed to talk.

Worried, the older one said that she would ask a staff member to let her in.

Five minutes later, a shy girl waved at the handsome one and guided her to the dresser room.

A different team of hairdressers and make-up artists was there and the brown-haired one hesitated before touching Solar's shoulder to greet her.

_____ What is it, hamster? Why is that triangle mouth poutier than usual?

The taller one glanced at the staff with embarrassment and murmured:

______ We should talk in private.

______ There's no need..._____ The older one was saying when Hwasa entered the place like a hurricane.

______ KIM YONGSUN! I QUIT! I'm DONE!

______ Calm down, Hyejin-ah. Let's talk._____ Moonbyul tried to intervene.

_____ YOU! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT._____ The manager poked the singer's chest.

______ Hey, let's take a deep breath and relax. Sorry, Jinie. I didn't plan that. It just happened._____ The stunning female pulled her best friend by the shirt and caressed her face.

The makeup artist made a signal to the rest of the team and they all left the room to give the trio some privacy.

Moonbyul shook her head and spoke with sadness:

______ I don't know what you're talking about, Hyejin. But I came here to end things. Let's break up, Yong.

______ Are you insane, woman? You are going nowhere. It was my decision to come out of the closet. Now as my girlfriend, support me. _____ The brunette ignored what the singer said.

_____ Wait a minute. What did you just say?_____ Moonbyul was shocked.

_____ So you didn't know, huh?_____ The shorter one was being sarcastic.

_____ No, I didn't. Why did you do this out of nowhere, Yongsun-ah?_____ The charming singer looked inside the actress' eyes.

_____ Because I felt like. Is that a problem?

_____ Erm...lemme see...You live in a very conservative country and you work with your image. Your name and reputation guarantee nice contracts, which brings money...Ah, you! I don't care anymore. I really dont

Solar smiled and back hugged her friend and long time manager and declared:

______ I promise you that everything will be fine. There are new brands and they don't care about the old generation and those horrible life standards.

Stressed, Moonbyul affirmed:

___

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter